Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki didn't answer his question. She kept her eyes fixed on the metal on her hand. It retracted back and formed into a thick bangle. The teen slid it off her wrist and began to trace her fingertip over it's smooth surface. As she did so an elegant pattern was etched into it. Once it was finished Aki slid it back on her wrist and caused it to compact and fit snugly. Finally she looked up at Vrail with a quirky, yet forced, smile. "This could be useful, don't you think?"

Without waiting for his reply she stood up abruptly and stretched her arms and back. "My bones are getting lazy just sitting here. I should probably go find Dante make sure he's okay.." She trailed off then suddenly it was like she had an epiphany, "Oh! He still has my grass scroll."
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail just gave her a blank stare this time. He wouldn't get up if she left, not for a while. He looked at his wife, still expressionless "Aki... tell me please..." he spoke softly. He knew the answer now he just wanted her to say it.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Aki stared at him for a bit. Her forced smile dropped leaving her expression to be a mix of calm and yet worried. Her hands clasped together. Aki opened her mouth then bit down her lip. She looked away and took a few steps to the side then paused. Finally, without looking at him, she spoke "When... When you disappeared, I fell into a dark place. I don't remember much of what happened during that time. I didn't return to Grass." Aki inhaled a breath and stayed as she was.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail's expression changed into a loving smile, though it was a small smile. He looked at her for a while before moving up behind her and wrapping her cold body into his arms "Aki... I doesn't matter. I love you for who you are. I'm sorry I left." he said right before he gentle kissed her lower neck.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:13 pm

✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki sighed and pressed her body up against his. Absorbing his comforting hold. He was so warm. Aki was literally cold blooded do to the metal blood. With her eyes shut, she took in the moment and cherished it. Finally a true smile graced her lips. A smile of pure joy, bliss, and love. Aki turned about in his hug and brought her arms around his neck. One pulled his head dow so they're forheads touched. "I love you too Vrail. All has already been forgiven." Then she kissed him. She kissed him with every fiber of her being and every filling feeling of love.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail kissed back, letting himself get lost within her prefect lips. His world was her and all about her. It is all that he knew. He ran his fingers through her hair and then gently pushed away. "Let's go home?" he asked. He had other things to do, like talk to the Kusakage, but that could wait.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

After they ended the kiss Aki was left beaming. It felt like every kiss was the first. And everytime she was renewed. "I'd love to go home." Aki stepped away from him, still beaming. "But first." Like an expert she flew through the hand signs and from the grass rose a clone. "Go check on the office to make sure no one is waiting arond." She wished to know if Arekku had returned or not. If so she wanted to catch up to him and make sure everything was still in order. And maybe if there was the chance the clone could relay to Arekku the potential defense system Akira had asked her help with. She wanted to use it here as well. The clone nodded and dashed off towards the office. "Okay, I'm ready."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail took a hold of her hand and started walking with her. He squeezed her palm ever once in a while, letting her know he was still aware of their contact. It made him feel soo much closer to her, even if his mind was thinking of the thing they still had to learn about each other.

((Off to our house. Want to make it in Kusa or out of Kusa? Your choice and you make it. Since Vrail would have let Aki pick it anways... or Make it?))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

(( I already made a forum for the home in Grass country.
It's not finished though. I got distracted. XD ))

Every time his hand squeezed her own her smile grew wider. Aki was glad to know that she had him to lean on and smile with. The relationship wasn't perfect but Aki knew that it was solid. It would take a god awful ammount of quakes to shatter them apart. Together they left the trainning grounds and headed out towards their home tucked pleasantly in Grass country.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Ugh, what a pain that was..."

Amara sighed and shook her head. She figured that it would be best if she went out to eat before she started training again. She needed some more energy before she tried anything too heavy.

The woman turned and dashed from the training field, hurrying to the nearest Ramen shop so she could get something to eat.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Oinin of Amegakure Kusagakure

The greatest tragedy is not your death...

Rin made his way to the training grounds, despite his plans to check in with the Kusakage, he didn't much care, they would meet eventually, especially once someone saw the Rain headband he wore. He removed his cloak and mask and sat them near the base of a tree, most of the time they just got in the way when he fought, but if someone were to come around he would put the mask back on.
From his back pouch he pulled a scroll of techniques for the Raiken clan. He figured now would be as good a time as any to learn some of his clan secrets. Sitting down cross-legged, he read over the scroll.

But a life without reason, a life with no purpose
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Shiro arrived at the grounds, and found a nice secluded spot away from everyone else to sit and wait at. Perking up once again, he put his head back down. "Looks like it's starting again. Well not my problem yet."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Oinin of Amegakure Kusagakure

The greatest tragedy is not your death...

Rin learned of the Lightning Fumma Shuriken technique, a devastating technique of the clan that created a large shuriken out of pure electricity. Getting to his feet he took his fighting stance, his legs were spread to be even with his shoulders and his arms hung loosely at his sides; thus his body was relaxed and able to preform at a heightened state.
Molding chakra had become a rather mundane routine now that he was of Chuunin rank, but it was one of the most important parts of the jutsu. He gathered a large bit of lightning chakra into his hand, causing it to spark wildly. As he tried to refine it into a shuriken through, it dispersed and the jutsu ended before it could really begin.

1/6

But a life without reason, a life with no purpose
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed back into the training grounds. There were still people there, so she trailed away to find a nice spot where she could do some training alone.

She found her spot. A wide open field about fifty feet away from a group of tree's. With a smile she seemed to begin talking to herself again.

"Yonbi? Yonbi are you there?"

She didn't hear an answer. She wondered if perhaps he had fallen asleep again. She remembered how upset he was the last time she awoke him, and how stubborn he had been too.

"Ugh.." With a groan of frustration she took a seat in the grass.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm

User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara sighed and waited in the grass. She still couldn't feel any sort of power coming from Yonbi which probably meant that he was still sleeping. She collapsed back onto the ground and began staring up at the clouds. "Good lord! How much can he sleep?"

Of course her question went unanswered, but that didn't matter much to her. Her mind began dwelling on other things. Things like Velox. She hadn't seen him in days, and with the strained relationship between Grass and Cloud, it was doubtful that she would see him for a while.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games