Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

If he doesn't show up within next week or so, I will take over approving. I really don't want to, but I will.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Well ish being crew we tend to do things we dont like, like listening to complaints.

If you really dont want to I can do it. Just saying I might be a bit more strict than anyone else, my way of approving a jutsu is for me to RP test it outside this guild with a combination of other jutsus.

I actually do it with all jutsus being approved when I am bored. If I find something too unfair ...

like this... none of you probably used it but might have imagined it.

Iron sand shower then chidori current, thus creating arcs of paralyzing electricity in between your lethal iron sand you basically leave them with almost no choice but to get hit not to mention you also charged the iron sand thus blah blah blah.

OO just a thought, can you still use iron sand but in the form of rust? It is still metal and still magnetic. Tetanus sand xd

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Rahenno
I got it with a Senbon, how would my arm would be bleeding to death? Those other Kunai hit my in my Torso. I'm an Inuzuka, sharper sense of hearing and smell, and also who won't react to the sound or rock forming a fist? Thats how I was able to react so fast.

But then there were the two other kunai that you pulled out that were your own that I forced into you with magnetism. So that's four kunai and a senbon, you would definitely be close to bleeding to death. Well if you would have told me that reason for being able to tell the rock arm was coming then I would have understood. I do have the nerve to call you a bad RPer because there were so many rules you were breaking and so many things you didn't even understand, like the naruto elements and which elements beat which element.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 pm

You use to be Rahenno's close friend yet you couldn't Remeber that he was an Inuzuka? You should have explained that those hit couls have been more fatal if they connected. The i would have took more attention to detail.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

I did say that they were shot at you faster and stronger then Kazuo himself could throw didn't I? I did put that it was magnectic propulsion level 3 which is a strong jutsu didn't I? You should have explained that you could hear the rock, that wasn't one of the first things that would come to mind.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:25 pm

You said fast and stronger, yea thats true, but the least you could do was add a description. It not expected for everyone to know every Jutsu in the guild.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 am

Rahenno
You said fast and stronger, yea thats true, but the least you could do was add a description. It not expected for everyone to know every Jutsu in the guild.

Well when ever someone gives me the name of a jutsu I search in the jutsu section and find it. Since I said it was magnetic, one could easily look in the Cloud village forum at the magnetic jutsu and find the one I was talking about. But it's over now so, yea.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

call_me_ishmail1
If he doesn't show up within next week or so, I will take over approving. I really don't want to, but I will.

Are you talking about bloodlines? If so, that used to be my job, and I can take it back if needed.

iChakramaster

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Can you guys look at the thread I opened about Fenrir and Kiri being attacked right now? It's at the bottom of the forum for some reason.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm

When do we have the next class acceptances?

Cain the Blade

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Cain the Blade
When do we have the next class acceptances?
probably not for a while, we have a good amount for now so it's not good to just constantly add them before the classes that already exist don't even get used
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm

i was hopin to get inventor approved since i made it so they can repair android characters. actually, i think it turned out pretty good in balance between strength, bonus, weakness, and limitations

Cain the Blade

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 am

I'm posting this to quell a current dispute:

Some members of the guild, seem to believe that the beast/man clone jutsu allows their pet to not only look differently than them in human form, but know every jutsu they have in their aresenal. This however, is either false, or a bit confusing. The claims are that this is what Naruto wiki says. However this is what Naruto Wiki says (linked and quoted for proof purposes):

"A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Dual Piercing Fang."

Now, I believe Fenrir mistook "perfect copy" to mean in every way. "Perfect Copy" refers to it visually since they are indistinguishable. Otherwise, I believe the ability to copy jutsu as well would be described thoroughly.

However, Leaf ninja states:

"Juujin Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themself into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original."

So my question is, which version of this is to be used in this guild? Thoughts, ideas?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 pm

I hate leafninja really, i like Wiki's better

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:35 pm

ninja
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games