Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Nodding his head, Auron said, "Good job. I expected nothing less of you. Now time for the next element. After this one, you should only have one more to complete. Now, I want you to touch your fingers to the ground, and then I want you to try to touch your elbows to the ground".

Flexibility Element
- Essentially a bit more toned down than the other elements, but still requires great determination. Without this element, the style virtually becomes useless. The user must now participate in various exercises in order to stretch and loosen the body. The user will start off extremely simple, touching their fingers on the ground, but the ultimate goal would be to touch their elbows to the ground. Once the user achieves this, then the flexibility element will be complete. This however, is not as easy as it sounds, for the training requires the body to stretch more than it had ever done before, thereby causing the user great pain and discomfort.
Posts: The user must post 10 times before the element could be considered completed. With each post, the user must participate in stretching exercises more difficult than the last (the exercises besides the first and the last one are ultimately decided the teacher).

((im makin this 5 posts instead of 10))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente thought about that for a second. "Well that sounds painful." He said, referring to the last one. "Well I'd better start with the first, and easiest." He said, stretching downward, he was easily able to touch the ground with his hands. "I'm going to need some practice before attempting that last one. He said, wincing at how painful it sounded in the first place.[1/5] Vincente stretched downwards again, trying to get his wrists to touched the ground. His body was in pain from that small attempt, possibly because he wasn't use to bending. "So, you never told me whne you got the new haircut, did the portal give it to you?" He asked, placing his entire hand on the ground, wrists included. It was just a matter of effort.[2/5] Vincente's next task was, well, touching his hands to the ground backwards, he was try to limber up his entire body. "And after I learn this style, am I able to teach it to others?" He asked, his spine felt like it'd snap unless he got up. When he got back up, he had to turn his torso side to side to relieve some of the remaining pressure. He was almost done here too.[3/5] "And as one of my last questions, when we find the free time, can I do a little research on clans, I noticed how my fire jutsus are stronger than they should be in the first place, I want to see which clan does that." He said, stretching down to the ground, his elbows touching the ground. He smiled, he was sone, but his body hurt and he had to release even more tension, which was all over his body. Though he wasn't done yet, he just barely touched the ground.[4/5] Vincente's last attempt was perfect in everyway, at least if you were looking at it. If you looked in his face, you could see that he was in pain from that last one. He stood up and rolled his shoulders out. "That means one last one and I'll be finished." He said.[5/5]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Clapping his hands Auron said, "Bravo. You are doing better then I expected. Now for the last one. The last element is the mind element. Without it, you would be dizzy everytime you spin so much, so its extremely important you develop an immunity to dizziness. So..I want you to spin for a full 3 hours..non stop. By that time, you should have developed an immunity to dizziness. Not a full immunity of course but your brain should be able to keep up with your bodes fast movements. Now get to it, you are almost done with the style".

The Mind Element
- (Note: Without the Balance Element, this element cannot be achieved)If one were to stop at the Flexibility Element, they would have all the tools they would need to start training the basics of the style, however, without this element, the style would have one major flaw. The user would be dizzy after spinning so much, if not noxious. This element, prevents this flaw from lessening one’s combat capabilities. The training consists of relentless spinning. The user will spin and spin all day long, gradually growing an immunity to moderate dizziness, and minor noxiousness. Once this element is learned, the user will have successfully completed the first stage.
Posts: This element takes the equivalent of seven days RP time to complete (as determined by one’s teacher) and within those seven days, the user must post at least twenty times before the element is complete. Each post must consist of the user spinning.

((Instead of 20, make it 10....lazy attempts in this case is accceptable))

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded, feeling pretty foolish spinning in a circle. Spinning for three hours would be even worse. "Ok, I guess three hours isn't so bad." His voice was distorted while he was spinning. In that distortion, he knew he wasn't going to be able to say much else.[1/10] Vincente continued, he already felt sick to his stomach. To tell the truth, he'd never spun around on purpose in his life, he was barely adjusting to it.[2/10] Vincente opened his mouth, he then forgot speaking was a lot harder like this since he'd barely mastered it. Instead he started to whistle, it sounded even stranger than his talking.[3/10] Vincente continued spinning, he was barely keeping trsck of the time he spent. This was supposed to be the basis on which the style was built.[4/10] Vincente was half done, he was sure that he was pretty close. Not the most amazing thing he'd ever done, but at the speed he was going, he felt he'd be done in half the time.[5/10] Vincente continued to spin, he only kept it up this fast because he didn't want to be spinning forever. He started to wonder how long Auron had practiced.[6/10] Vincente was seventy or more precent done, he could feel the need to vomit slowly leaving anyway. He could also keep up with his own movements, which made sense.[7/10] Vincente started to slow down over his basic mastery of the basic, well, mastery. He was still moving fast though, half the time at a speed like this was more than enough.[8/10] Vincente was even slower, feeling like he'd truly acomplished this too, he was starting to pick speed back up again.[9/10] Vincente spun for a few more seconds before stopping, he swayed back and forth before regaining his balance he'd worked to achieve. "So now I can fight better right?"[10/10]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron smiled and said, "Yeah...you can fight better...but....I want you to undergo one more test". It was time to push VIncente to his very limit. No doubt he would protest to this final test, but if he completes it, Vincente would double in power. Pulling out 2 more 50 pound weights, he strapped on exactly a hundred pounds to each of Vincente's legs". Smiling as his work was finished, Auron stepped back and said, "This is your final test. I want you to take a full 100 steps with these weights on".

((Vincente, do 15 posts of you doing this, and then after that, i want your RPC to collapse...I want you to do this cause by doing this, this automaticaly advances you to the next stage...your welcome.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 pm
User ImageHe gave a nervous smile, leaning a bit away from the flame. "I was serious! I'm not sure how good I am at Oil Jutsu, and I really doubt I could pull all that much from the ground by myself. But, now that I have this much to get used to the feel of the stuff before I try anything, it should be easier... Right?"
He audibly sighed in relief when the flame was moved away from him and winked out of sight. He went back to trying to manipulate the oil on his body, trying to figure out just how it responded to chakra, and how he'd have to direct it to get the results his Sensei expected of him. When he kept running the energy up and down his arms, though, he noticed that the oil was lazily following the current, suprising him for two reasons, one, just how easy it seemed to direct the oil, it was pretty similar to simply moving chakra!
And second, how little an amount it takes to have the substance react. He wasn't even running chakra through the oil, just under it, along his arms. So, taking a chance, he poured a small stream of his silver-ish chakra into the... Liquid? Into the oil, and noticed how it got that much more reflective, and tried to force it to his palms.
The oil responded almost immediately, coating his hands like some odd, fluid glove. He stared at his hands in mild awe, poking at the oil with his other, similarily coated index finger, noting the slight metallic tinkling sound when the two touch. Shiromaru grinned to himself as he dedicated this new information to some place in the back of his mind, planning to see just what he could do with the oil like that.
{1/4}
Getting back on track, he let the condensed "Gloves" slip off of his fingers, and plop into a small puddle behind him, before holding his hands out to the ground infront of him. The familiar silver circle spread from the spot where his hands made contact as he went about re-locating the oil supply, and once he did, thirty-some odd feet below him, he willed some more chakra down through the earth, and into the pool of oil, which he could immediately feel.
Grinning at the minor success, he tried pulling a significant amount of the oil to the surface. All that came from that efort was a slightly more pronounced slushing from the thick liquid underground, the rock it was resting under not giving.
{2/4}
"W-what?! BS! I can feel it right there, so why won't it...? Wait, there's some rock between it and me, but how am I supposed to get through it...?" He though back to Auron, and how he'd brought that geyser up with seemingly no effort. Well, it had come out as a thin stream, first, before it really exploded, which he noticed, but he didn't have enough to get away, thanks to his own weights, but that also gave him an idea.
Why would his teacher, who obviously has both more chakra, and control over it, have only a small stream exit the earth first? Maybe because... The oil was shaped like a needle, with a thin point to help "pierce" the rock, and make it up faster? He almost groaned at how stupid he felt for not making the connection earlier. It seemed pretty obvious, now that he thought about it, actually. So, trying his luck, he poured some more chakra into the connection he had kept to the oil through the ground, and tried mentally forming a point out of the black substance, not certain how successful he'd been, since he couldn't actually see the oil, and he knew it was slightly cramped down there, though some of the tension had been relieved by Auron, via an oil geyser.
{3/4}
He felt the rock give a bit, and, encouraged, decided to try it a little more aggressively, so he pushed even harder, throughing some more chakra into the oil. After pushing for ten full seconds, with increasing pressure, he finally felt the hard sediment give, and the oil rush up at him.
He panicked when he felt that, though. The oil was not only formed into a needle, but it might be just as hard as the "gloves" had been, as a reaction to his unique chakra. Pkus, it was moving fast. He tried to slow it down, and let some of his chakra dissipate from it, all the way up until it was directly under his hands. Hoping, though not quite certain, that he had weakened the flow enough, he raised his hands, trying to block any vital organs that may be struck if the oil still resembled a blade as much as he feared it might.
What finally did come out of the dirt, was a thin stream of oil, hitting him squarely in the face.
{4/4}
To anyone watching from the outside, it would have looked like Shiro had been calmly kneeling on the ground, his hands in front of him, a small halo of white energy emitting from the palms into the ground in pulses every few seconds, for almost three minutes, till he suddenly pulled back, arms braced infront of him as if expecting an attack, and then getting hit in the face by a good amount of oil, spluttering for all of four seconds, till the stream stopped.
He looked up at Auron, his face absolutely black, large drops of oil dripping from his chin.
"... I would appreciate if you'd not tell anyone about that, Sensei."

((Ha, fifty-one lines, Auron!
See, I can do it!
... Occasionally. =_=; ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

During the time when Auron was attaching the new weights, Vincente was already protesting. "H-hey, wait a sec!" Vincente sighed when Auron finished. "Ah, one hundred steps, with these on my legs? Why can things ever be easy..." He said, taking his first step.[1/15] "I thought I was going to learn actual attacks, like that spin you used, what's the point?" He asked, still walking, he was keeping count trying to make sure he did exactly one hundred.[2/15] No matter how irate Vincente was, he couldn't help but notice the numb feeling rushing through him. "That's not good..."[3/15] The numb feeling was spreading slowly, at least he had time to finish, for a second, he believed he was really killing his legs. Still not a good sign in any way.[4/15] For another brief second, Vincente felt an even worse numb feeling. "Oh great, my legs are probably turned to mush by now." He sighed, he was still walking fairly well.[5/15] Vincente continued on his way, a lot of his body seemed to want to stop responding, that meant he was rapidly approaching unconciousness. "I'm pretty sure I'm almost there."[6/15] Vincente was half done, fifty steps were out of the way. "Ha, this is really easy." He said, he was starting to lose the feeling of weight.[7/15] Vincente yawned. "Anybody else feel like sleeping for twelve hours? Just me? Ok." He said with a sad sigh, Blaze watched him work, possibly thinking he was losing energy faster than really needed.[8/15] Vincente closed his eyes and started humming, it was a cheery tune and it lightened his load, that or he couldn't feel his legs, either way worked.[9/15] Vincente looked at his legs, they were shaking from overuse, and the fact he was putting one hundred pounds on them.[10/15] Vincente was now sure his body was moving on it's own, because he really didn't want to keep walking. "Like I said, almost there." He said. This wasn't his most productive round.[11/15] Vincente was seriously getting tired now, he forgot his irritation even, and that must have been an importat mark in his training because he was normally irritated.[12/15] Vincente's eyes were now heavy, as soon as he stopped he planned on resting as long as he could. "I think I'm starting to know my limits." He said.[13/15] Vincente was on his last steps, one hundred didn't take as long as he thought it would. "Ha, yeah! Whoo! Yeah!!!" He exclaimed, getting a sudden burst of energy.[14/15] Vincente counted his final steps when his body stopped working. His foot hovered in midstep. Come on, I'm at ninety-nine, don't fail on m- His body collapsed onto the ground. "One hundred..." He said, no longer ale to get back up. "I should have stopped at ninety-nine."[15/15]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Both Auron's smiled at both of his students. They were progressing quite while in terms of training..however...he was afraid that he was pushing them a bit to hard, particularyly Vincente. Not only that, but the sun was setting, and tomorrow they would be leaving the grass. Picking up the unconscious Vincente, he brought him over to Shiro and set him down gently on the grass. Dispelling his clone, Auron said, "I guess its time to stop training...were losing light and we will be heading out of the grass tomorrow so rest is essential. Shiro...I want you to set up camp while I attend to Vincente..I think I pushed a bit to hard on the physical end...you can get the supplies from the bag over there". As Shiro gathred supplies, Auron examined Vincente. There were obvious signs of extreme stress and muscle damage, but that was all part of the training. He determined that Vincente should be fine after a long nights sleep...after that, he began to help Shiro set up camp as he said, "Good job with the training today Shiro. Both of you have advanced far".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:40 am
User ImageShiro nodded when he was told to set up camp, picking up his sword and weapon pouches, and rushed to the scroll that had been pointed out. Unsealing it, he found two standard three-man tents, the first of which he stared on, pausing to quickly manipulate any last vestiges of oil off of him.
He couldn't help but grin when Auron joined him, muttering about Vincente, partly because he was probably too tired to even snore, and partly because he was apparently alright. Huh, Shiromaru thought to himself, now working on the second tent. Those two seem to be growing on me, and faster than I thought they would... I mean, sure Sensei is really pleasant, most of the time... He shivered as he recalled the "Flame-to-face" incident, as he had dubbed it. When asked by his teacher if he was cold, he simply shook his head.
But he's also pretty aloof. Then again, so is Dad, so I'm kinda used to it... At least Auron-sensei isn't chronically late. He gave a sidelong glance to his other squad-mate, still lying haphazardly a bit away from them. And Vince... Well, he is brosque, doesn't usually think things through, is obnoxious... But he's still a good guy. Kinda... Usually. He chuckled to himself, grabbing the sleeping bags and mats, though he did notice it was starting to get too dark to see comfortably, so he slid his ninja-to out of its scabbard, and ran some chakra into the blade, the shiny metal flaring into life, shining somewhat brightly, and put a good chunk into the recptive pommel, before he stabbed it into the ground beside him, the blade shining light around it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

After camp had been fully set and camp fire had been lit aflame, Auron sat down with his large sack ful of supplies. Night had already fallen and what replaced the dazzling sun was a mystical full moon. On such a night like this...Auron could only smile as he couldn't help but to give into some musical urges. Sitting up he scrounged threw his bag until he found it. Pulling it from his sack, Auron drew a beautiful violin that seemed to be made out of mahagony wood. Looking at Shiro, Auron said, "Ah..how bout some music...". Plucking the strings, Auron started to run the staff across the strings, as he played a beautiful, and melodic melody that even put his stormy spirit to rest.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm
User ImageHe watched Auron slightly unhappily, dragging Vincente into the second tent, dumping him on his sleeping bag. When the other boy was in some semblance of bed, Shiro came back out, sitting across the fire from Auron, almost pouting. "That makes me really regret not grabbing my flute when I left Konoha..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron was about to say something but then a bird landed on his lap, chirping happily at Auron. Immediately he recognized it as a konoha messenger bird and automatically spotted the small scroll on its back. Taking the scroll, Auron's heart jumped a bit when he saw the Hokage's seal. Taking the scroll and breaking the seal, Auron carefully opened the scroll and read it to himself. At first Auron smiled at the news..but then he frowned as he saw the last part of the message. Looking at Shiro and then back to the message, Auron sighed and tucked the scroll back into his pocket and shooed the bird away.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm
User ImageHe had, quite easily, seen the seal, and Auron's change of expressions. "What happened? Did Oyaji give you some new orders?" He perked up considerably. "Did he send some raiton jutsus?! Or..." Then he considered the expression. "Or... Are we going back home?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron gave a fake smile and said, "Yep. Were going home in the morning. The jounin exams are coming up and they require me to take it....so rest up. Tomorrow is going to be a bumpy ride since we are traveling via sexy demon fox", Auron chuckled a bit and crawled in his sleeping bag. In truth, he was not very happy about this. What he didn't tell Shiro was that the message said that when he got back to the village, Shiro would be replaced by another student, and that Shiro himself would be taught by the Hokage. He should be happy for Shiro. Being taught under the Hokage was a great honor indeed, then why did he wish Shiro would stay with the squad? Simple. Both of them had grown on him, much like his best friend Tadashi did back in their academy years...in fact..he would even go as far as to think that he sorta became a father figure to both of them. Trying not to think about it to much, Auron went to sleep.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm
User ImageHe noticed the somewhat strained smile, though any thought of it simply fled his mind at the mention of their "transport". "Cool! Then, the quicker I get to sleep, the sooner it'llbe tomorrow!" He dumped the bucket of obligatory fire-dousing water over the fire, burying the wet ashes in a few inches of mud, before he made his way to the tent he shared with Vincente, grabbing his sword along the way. Shiro stopped by Blaze, the canine having dozed off a while ago. He poked him in the shoulder, only the wolves ears perking up in acknowledgement. "Watch out for anybody passing through, friendly or not, alright?" He also noticed something else by the dog. Blinking, he picked it up, and inspected it. After a few seconds, he grinned, and placed it in a pouch of his, making his way to the tent.
He pushed the flap of the olive material aside, looking around inside. It looked like his team-mate hadn't even moved from where Shiro'd put him, so he just slid into his own bag, placing the weapon beside his pillow for easy access, and relaxed, staring up at the cloth cieling.
After a few minutes of staring holes through the dark, and listening to the low rumble of the waterfalls a way off, he groaned.
"Hurry up, Morning, you b*****d..." He ground out, frustrated beyond belief. He started to slowly pound his head into his pillow, getting increasingly annoyed. A few minutes of this later, his head had moved enough to accidently slam against the hilt of his Shiroi Kiba. Feeling conciousness winking away, he managed to mutter something before completely passing out. "Best use for a sword... Ever...~!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games