Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 pm
". . .Remind to make that child's next session with us extremely painful." Calvin said plainly, before looking at Stein, nodding to him.

Stein's eyes slowly scanned from the window to Sean. He then just stared at Sean for a few moments, doing nothing else. Not even taking a breath in from his cigarette.
Finally, he took in a breath, blowing the smoke out slowly as he looked away from Sean, back to the window.
"I'm the new resident doctor. You may call Doctor Franken Stein."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Sean laughed when Stein introduced him self. "Well looks like Brads got someone new to bug." He said, not looking away from the computer. "And i'll make sure of it boss." He added to Calvin.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:50 pm
"Perhaps." Calvin and Stein grunted together.

Jacob let out a heavy groan, his neck pain beginning to bother him. One should never spend too much time looking up...
"Abagail, you're going to make yourself more sick." He pestered, glaring up at her figure.

"Bah! The fresh air is doing me good." Abagail grunted, flying above the trees. "Besides, I thought you wanted this?"

"Yeah. And I also want you to not KILL yourself."

"You're so a crab..." She groaned, floating down lower into the same tree Sayuri was hidden within.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 pm
Brad walked into the room and looked around before looking out the window.
"...I don't understand why you don't just leave them out there instead of stocking them in cages like inventory..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:34 pm
"The children know nothing of order, and order is what keeps this place running. If we let the children run free, there will be anarchy, and this place will not run." Calvin said, slowly looking at Brad.

"...And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 pm
"Oh I dunno...That didn't work LAST time, did it?" Brad asked, referring to when he broke out.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 pm
"You were a pure example of anarchy. A pure example order is the only thing that keeps us running properly."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:43 pm
"...You really wanna call this order? Abducting children form their lives and families in order to work on some radical idea of some 'super-soldier'..?" Brad asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.
"Sounds like YOU'RE the anarchist here, Calvin."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 pm
"Ahh, but I'm not just creating super-soldiers." Calvin said with a closed eye smile. "Yes, you and Jacob are turning out to be so, but I'm working toward the goal of a perfect human." He pointed a finger in the air as he turned to face Brad.

"And these children were the anarchists, dear Brad. They were constantly fighting with their parents, peers... Just creating problems. So I took out the problems."

Stein's eyes slowly shifted to Brad. It was obvious right off the bat he was examining him.
...A perfect human...
Stein grunted, slowly turning back to the window.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:51 pm
"I guess this is the part where we're surprised you lived without friends, parents, or peers, Calvin?" Brad asked with a dull stare.
"Those 'problems' are just apart of life."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:56 pm
"Oh, but I have many friends." Calvin smirked, holding one hand out to present Sean, while the other presented Stein.

Stein barely reacted, only putting out his cigarette, with another grunt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 pm
"Oh really?" Brad asked, his eyebrow still raised.
"Then perhaps you'd explain why you're the only one who doesn't want to be a freak like the rest of us?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 pm
"Because I want to perfect the methods of achieving a perfect human before I participate. It wouldn't do much good if I were a mistake."

Stein then suddenly looked at Brad.
"...How did you know?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:07 pm
"What, besides the fact that as my 'job as security' I'm supposed to know? I can tell just by your stature." Brad said before looking at Calvin.
"Ahh...A cowardly Anarchist too..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 pm
"Call me what you like, Brad." Calvin chuckled. "I am a God of order." He continued to laugh, turning back to the window.

"How does my stature give me away?" Stein asked, raising an eyebrow.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games