Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm

User Image

The water roiled as the massive form exploded from the depths. Onyx's eyes narrowed as the sphere of shadow energy accelerated visibly in his grip.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Slayer looked at his wife " Aku the workers have been paid in full gold. They also have been rewarded with enough money to feed their families for atleast a few decades " He walked over to the door and opened it

Inside the gold shined off every surface. The gold doors to the rooms the gold tiles and the gold rooftop. At the very center of the room was a statue of Her . As a goddess she was to him and to the people .

He walked over to it and picked up a Compass . He looked at it and smiled " The guardians came here to find this. they fought our troops over this very thing. But they failed and it is ours " .

He took her hand and walked up to the bedroom. The bedroom was had gold everywhere and a nice King size bed in the center. He closed the door behind them

He focused on his former master " I have the second compass. Soon I will Go hunting for the stone it leads to. The guardians have failed in their quest "

He turned around and leaned over to kiss his wife

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Eiji's eyes widen at the sight of the beast that rose from the ocean's depths. "Lovely..." He calls his floating swords to his side and points them at the beast.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Aku gasped at the statute, here eyes began to water again. She turned around to see him hold some..compass? She blinked, very confused how they fought over a compass. "What do you-" She began to say, but was cut off as he dragged her somewhere else. " You're acting like a kid showing your mother a picture.." She joked as she started not to trip as she walked along his side. She entered yet another gold room, then glanced around as the bed was clear what he was planning. "Slayer.." She whispered, a bit afraid then met his lips. She kissed back then glanced at the bed then back at him. "Are you planning what I think your planning?" She said then chuckled at how silly her question was, but she had to ask.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XScarlett_SweetheartX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Sky

((Tell me if i messed this post up i can edit!))
Sky reached her camp and looked around hiding in the middle of a circle of trees to change into her red tunic and black tights the slipped on some comfortable shoes and sighed.
ugh i love dresses but why do they have to be so unconventional?. she thought and sat down on a nearby log waiting for her supposed mother and father to show.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Slayer layed down on the bed and chuckled " I was thinking that. But I could tell that you are not ready yet. The compass that I hold in my hand. It leads to something called a Spark stone. People called the guardians hunt for these stones "

The air in the room becomes cold. He could see his breath. " My love, Someone has come to vist us. I have a feeling its someone from the past " He looked around but could see no one.

" Its begun, Rulers of the Slayers. The hunt for the stones that is " . A voice in the darkness said calmly

" You have fought off the guardians. But that is nothing compared to what awaits you . Its your chance now to change history . To fix what is wrong with the world " the voice said calmly.

" You seek the stones. you seek power . But you need to earn that right back. You need to go to Rome . You need to kill the leaders of the all those that oppose you. " The voice dies out and the Room becomes warm again

Slayer looks around and then at his wife " Something is not right my love. I thought I was free from my past. Something or someone wants me to do its bidding again. It makes no sense "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James notices the girl. He walks up to her " Hello Milady. what brings you to the Slayer camp. this is a not a safe place "

He looked around and guided her into his tent " So what is your name. And what are you doing in this camp ? " He asked calmly

Slayer The Wise

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

((Hey, scarlet sweetheart? Here's a helpful tip: If you're trying to type thoughts, click on the button with a tilted i on it. Otherwise, You di really good!))

Meggie swore under her breath, then got an arrow and fired her bow. It hardly affected the monster. "Aw...you know, those teeth look really wierd." Acos said, before flying over to the monsters head. She grabbed on, not letting go, no matter how hard the monster shook it's head.

((You know, I think it's kind of cute...in a wierd way.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Aku smiled then lied beside him, lying her head on his chest. She smiled, so thankful to have such a husband. Gazing at the compass she nodded,"Strange.." She commented then shivered as the room went cold. Her eyes widen at the voice seemingly coming from the darkness. She sits up, looking around as she was slightly alarmed. Listening to the voice she raised an eyebrow then looked to Slayer. She raises an eyebrow then lied her head back on his chest. "Of course it doesn't...don't go yet though. I want at least some time with my husband before he runs off to go kill. " She joked then reached over and kissed him.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Slayer Kissed his wife back " For some odd reason. The call to arms is strong. Its like someone wants me to go to Rome for a reason. But I want to be here with you My love "

He slowly takes off his Gauntlets. He places them on the side of the bed. The Gauntlets went up his arm

He shows her his scars from battles " The scars on my arm. I got while fighting with my father. I got pretty banged up but we won the day ". He showed her the scars he received when he was devolted to the god of war

He then takes off his Chest armor " These scars I got while fighting again with my father agaist the the invaders " He chuckled and kissed her once again. He was well built after all those years of training
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Eiji shakes his head as Acos takes to the sky. "Rather reckless of her, if I do say so myself, he thought to himself. Eiji closes his eyes as his wings appear from his back. He then glides up to meet Acos, being sure to keep distance from the beast as it shakes in attempts to get Acos off its head. "You're rather risky aren't you Acos."

((Tedi, you're quite the quirky dame if I do say so myself >.>))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

XScarlett_SweetheartX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Sky

Sky smiled at the man and thought.
yes dangerous for normal people my element and my knight training give me a bit of an upper hand.
"I can defend myself" she told him and smiled dryly.
"And i'm Sky..." at the moment she had no last name she didn't know who she was related to other than her father though she was here to find her mother. she looked around and smiled.
wow, i was born around this time...interesting...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

James smiles " Nice to meet you Sky. I am assumeing you are waiting for your parents to come back from their trip ?. they should be back shortly. Then we will march off towards Rome

He stopped and looked at her " She is a wonderful person. She could be the one " . He cleared his throat " You must be the princess then ? since your father is a king " He asked nicely

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Aku sat back, leaning her head on a pillow, then chuckled a bit. She watched him show the scars on his arms, then show the scars on his chest. Very clever Slayer.. She thought with a slight curse, blushing slightly at his exposed chest. She remembered her scars and sat up, then pulled up her sleeves. "These I got when they found out..." She said, the scars looking recent yet it wasn't. They were healing, but not healing that well. She looked up at him then chuckled a bit, making sure to look away to hide yet another blush then pulled down her sleeves.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Tarik asks Slayer, "You have a compass but do you have the compass stone?"

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Slayer chuckled " Those scars will heal. trust me my love. the scars become one of you . I got my first scars when I went to war with my father. They where painful but I lived though it. " He looked at her and kissed her on the lips

" I love you so much . You are my life my everything. Something That I always wanted to have in my life . You are a goddess in my eyes. " He lay down on the bed with a arm around her waist

He looked up at the ceiling. He clapped his hands and a servent came into the room

" Servent get me and my Queen some.... Refreshments alright ? " The servent bowed and left the room.

He answers his former master " I believe that this compass will find its stone. Then that will find the Spark stone. But I cant go after it. Something is telling me to go to Rome. I have a bad feeling That if I dont something will happen to my family "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games