Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

((Wow, so many posts in such a short amount of time, plus, there appears to be a Kit trapped in a net. Vexen is tied up at the moment perhaps someone else can pick her up?))

Vexen's eyes widened in surprise. She was surprised to see how much Lia changed. But ones abilities and emotions were a powerful thing. As Joko came through the brush, Vexen hailed him with a smile. "It's good to see you both here. Lia, don't worry about your absence. We are just happy that you are back. Now, for quick introductions. Jako and Lia, this.." Vexen nudged forward the little wolf pup, Aella who had been hiding between her legs. "This is Aella, her pack is gone. We are her family now....And that.." She now cocked her head to the fox Eden. "That is Eden. Another elder member from the old Den. He's been gone for awhile but now he's back. Also, I thought I should inform you both that we have two den members away on a mission to the hunters camp. Kyubi and Diego. They should return within a day or two."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

At this Diana yelped. "What?!" Vexen looked at her quizzically before she realized Diana was chaperoning Aella at the time Kyubi and Diego left. "I'm sorry Diana, I forgot to tell you. Don't worry I'm sure they will be fine." Vexen said coolly. Diana glared at her and flicked her tail. Then Diana turned her gaze to Lia. Lia had disappeared the night they had the dinner. She had hunted to try and make ends meet but...The creme vixen looked away. "I'm glad your alright..Lia." She said nervously. Diana was quite peppy most times but was also easily intimidated by strangers. It wasn't so much as Lia being a stranger it was more so her very strong attitude and will.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm
Vale watched Vahuka go and turned his attention to Aella as he slowly made his way to the others. "Come little one" he spoke as he passed her giving her a small lick. When he arrived he sat down near Vexen interrupting the proceedings of conversation. "I believe you had some questions for me, though more important... Yet another injured cub is about. North North West about a mile and a half. If it's injured Vahuka won't spare it." He knew that it was true but rude it was also, it didn't matter though the thought of Vahuka eating a poor defenseless cub would send them on their way hunting for it posthaste.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 am
She pulled Missy in with her arm, messing up her hair a little , and moving her neck under Jako's head. However, Missy and Jako were the only two she'd ever leave her neck exposed completely ith, she knew for a fact Jako would never rip through her throat for any reason.

"oh fun, a little cub that once grown can eat me, that is always a wonderful thought. However, I am in no condition at the moment to save it, my poewrs have been off, I don't want to risk injuring the cub, someone else will have to get it.."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 am
Joko Marish

Jako soon saw Missy tackle him and laughed, feeling her licks on his face."It's good to see you again Missy, you certainly have grown since I last saw you...." He told her, smiling brightly, getting up."I'm glad to see that everyone still remembers me....even after being gone like this..." He told them, feeling happy and better already, but the thoughts of him being gone still ached him.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 am
Missy
User Image

Missy grolwed happily to see that her "family" was back. Yeah it was nice to be with the foxes, but it wasn't the same as being with your own kind, She giggled and pawed at Lia playfully as she messed with her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am
Aell looked warily at the wolf whom had been human but decided to trust him. She gave a small bark and rubbed her head against his leg before following him back to the others. She walked forward and nuzzled Vexen in apology for running off, licking her muzzle before returning to Vale's side. She pressed herself against his leg, and listened as he spoke to the group about a cub and the snake person.  

Serafinariv

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:53 am
"You aren't strong enough yet kid."

She responded and toppled Missy ontoher back holding her down with one paw while the earth rumbled beneath Missy tickling her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 pm
Joko Marish

Jako laughed as Lia played with Missy. He nodded and replied,"Yes Missy, you need some more training before you are strong enough to lead a pack..." He told her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:10 pm
"Jako, I have no ability to physically help the cub out north, would you mind tracking it down before the snake makes it to the cub? "

She knew the cub was in danger, someone had to get to the cub, one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia, and nodded with a reply."I can for sure...I will return with the cub soon...." He told her and looked up towards the sky, trying to find the direction north, then when he did, he raced off towards the direction. He ran with his angelic speed as fast as he could, to rescue the cub.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 pm
The cub gave up, its body falling limp in the rope hold, wondering if she'd starve to death before she was found by the humans. Teeth embedded into the rope from trying to gnaw her way out, she now bit onto it wishing for food instead.

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm
Joko Marish

Jako sniffed the air, searching the area around him as he stopped where he figured the cub was. He caught a feline scent in the air and picked up the pathway towards her. He raced as fast as he could over, quickly finding the cub, lying in a rope hold, trying to escape out. He walked closer to the cub and spoke softly,"Don't worry little cub.....I'll get you out of there..." He said softly and started to gnaw on the ropes, trying to tear them in two.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm
Hissing at the wolf, her eyes looked frightened and scared as he gnawed at the rope.

"Please don't eat me......"

She whimpered, shaking in the entanglement.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to the cub, taking his teeth out off the rope and shook his head."Don't worry little one...I do not eat cubs, I promise you that I'm here to help you..." He said softly to her, smiling lightly to the cub, hoping that would let her worries go down. He soon went back to gnawing on the ropes, trying to release the cub out of her ropes. He gnawed one, ten two, next three. Soon the cub was free from the ropes.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 pm
She fell with a thud from the rope, and then dashed off into the bush staring up at him while she hid. Chiasa was terrified, why shouldn't she be? She was a lost cub since two weeks after birth who was just trapped in a net by hunters. Even though she was a meat eater, he'd see her chewing at the berries that she had been going after before she had been trapped. When he'd get a better look, he could see the outline of her ribcage through her fur, being malnourished without meat to eat, or a way to hunt.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games