Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin didn't see Jessibelle follow him. He continued down to his room and opened the door. Vincent was still inside. He went to his bed and laid Rath down on the black covers. Finding the bottle, Justin grabbed and opened the bottle. He then brought Rath's head up as he poured the blood down his brother's throat. Deja vu, Justin thought as he remembered doing this earlier with Sigfried. "If this is uncomfortable for you, tell me to stop," he told his brother. "I also have another if this isn't enough."

...Am I really the monster they say?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

" Your arm is gonna be infected if you leave it like that"... She grabbed jessibelle's arm softly and got some bandages from her sweater pocket and rolled it all over her wound so it won't spill blood all over. " You ok? It might've hurt.. I don't know why it hurts though, for me it didn't." She said to jessibelle.

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi got Cherie's panic attack. Her grabbing it hurts. Jessi winced in total pain. "Cheryl!" She barked. She glared at her. Jessi took her arm away, before she could any more. "Im fine. It wont get affected." She spatted. "It felt fine. Im not dying, am I?" She asked. Quite rudely. Jessibelle held the bandages over her arm. She had to see if he was fine. "Now, Ima go and see if Rath is fine." She turned, leaving them and Momi-kun. She used her free hand and moved her thistle hair and walked, followed, stalked, Justin to his room. Standing between the doorway. She saw him swallowed--forcefully--down. She shuddered. She hated the blood. She hated the sight, taste, everything! Jessibelle shouldn't have done that. But, how else? She didn't want to die when she could give him something that was inside of her! She closed her eyes and mad a slight noise...

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC: I'll post a new one.. W.E. xD!! Haha. I love you guys~ <3 Did I ever say it? -Thinks- ]]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 pm

(( nessie.. looks like you posted the minute I posted, you might need to read it XD))

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

I know. xD

Im fixing now~
: DD

Lol.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Justin heard a small sound from his doorway. He stopped pouring to look up. It was Jessibelle. "So, you actually did come," Justin said. He noticed her bandaged arm. "Looks like someone already took care of you." He then started to pour the blood again. "I think he'll have his strength back when he finishes this. I'll make sure he's fine," he explained to the girl.

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm

User Image

Jessi opened her mouth. But, nothing came to sound. Simply, she nodded. Jessi looked at him again. She got courage. "Well, yeah.. But, I pulled away from Cherie. It hurts when she touched it." She said. She wasn't moving. No where near that bottle nor that other brother. "Was it okay for me to do that? I mean, It was a reaction.. I.." She stopped. Maybe, she did it okay. I mean, no one else would..

[[OOC:]]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Justin stared at her. "Don't worry. I've seen people who have had worse reactions. And he even came at you by surprise! I'm not completely shocked by his behavior considering the state he was in, but it was still a bit unexpected." He turned to his brother. "I think he'll just need some rest after drinking. When he can speak again, I'll see if he needs anything else."

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

User Image

Jessi looked at him and smiled. She grabbed her arm. "Well, I was bout to force him.." Trailing off in her thoughts.. She began to feel a bit warmer. "Yeah, Cherie didn't do a great of a job.. She was rushing, you see, so...?" She said. She didn't want to admit it. But, she was asking him for help. Of course, she could have done it. But, she rather a pro do it than a amateur.

[[OOC:]]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Justin looked at the bandages. Not the best job of first aid I've seen. He put the bottle into Rath's hands and went to his desk. He pulled out some bandages and went to Jessibelle. He slowly unwrapped the old bandages. Her wound wasn't bleeding as much but some was still coming out. "No infection has set in, at least," Justin stated. He started to wrap the new bandages on her arm. He tried to be gentle, considering what she said earlier about her sister harming her. "Tell me if it hurts," he told her.

dreamingweirdo75

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralf thought about her answer for a moment. "Prisoners..?" He
asked. "I didn't think you were prisoners. Just some silly deal to end the
war."
He said with a shrug. "Also, sorry... that you had to come
here"
Ralf knew it wasn't his fault, but, he couldn't help but feel bad. If
he was taken away from his home, he would definitely hate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Peten n Spawn
"It is so I can follow in Dad's footsteps. I admired him, and I want to do my best to be just like him. Well, sorta." Sigfried said as he took off his hat "He gave this hat to me, and I plan on never losing it" Sigfried said as he sighed. He never reallyliked talking about himself, but sometimes it was necessary. "I want to be the greatest at many things, just like dad was." he thought, out loud.

Hotaru smiled at him, "It's always a good thing to follow someones example. But don't you think it's so much better to be who YOU are rather than who your Dad was?"

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yeah, your right. But one thing I would ask your sist's is that they wouldn't be lovey dovey when I'm around. The feeling just makes me sick to my stomache." Sigfried said as he then stood up. "I thought you wanted to ride Kuro. I didn't know you wanted to just chat. Or are you coming on to me. If so, don't."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Dynamite comes in small packages.....

You know, for a moment there Hotaru had really been starting to respect him. Until that last comment. In fact, up until then, the red-head had believed that Sigfried was actually not to bad. At his comment, Hotaru flashed the silver-haired vampire a dirty look that could wither flesh away from the bone. Or alteast that's what her father told her. It was now that she resented her father for causing her to be stuck in this situation and with this jerk. The red-head quickly shook off these feelings knowing perfectly well that her father had no choice in the matter of sending her and her sisters to this hell hole of a castle. With all of it's fang faced jerks. Err, well, in some cases bitches. But reguardless, this vamp before her had to be the most arrogant jerk! He was even worse than that prince that her father tried to get her to marry! Needless to say that that little arrangement didn't go over well.

"Get over yourself. You're really not that great."

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

"So, are you going to ride or what?" Sigfried said, hoping that Hotaru's attitude wouldn't rub off on Kuro. "And thanks. I like to prove people wrong." Sigfried said as he got onto one of the brown horses. "Race?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games