Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm
I hate when I am in a different form then the one I can fly in, because a land dragons natural tendency to get revenge is hard to control. I ran off in the direction of the beast, with one thing on my mind, kill.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:34 pm
"He just left didn't he...?" I asked softly, breathing slowed to a somewhat normal rate... though now I was pale. Of course it made sense.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm
"Um...yeah. Don't tell me he's gonna do what I think he's gonna do...." I rolled my eyes but didn't want to leave Yuima behind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:06 am
"Yeah probably.... Go stop him before he gets himself killed..." I said, opening one eye to glance at Yoko. "I'll be fine here while you go stop him... be careful though... Dragons are very temperamental creatures..." And with that said, I closed my eyes again, sighing.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:30 pm
Also in this form I tend to roar alot, which I did, damn... and I heard it up ahead, so I ran faster.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:23 pm
I nodded and took off, running after him. "Wait up!" I yelled hoping he would here me. I caught sight of him and kept running.  

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:39 pm
After a few moments, I could sit up without my vision swimming. Still pale, I looked around, not liking how quiet it was where I was sitting. Struggling a little, I manage to get into a crouched position, and slowly stand up. It didn't take me long to notice the eyes watching... Centaur eyes. "Life loves to hate on me... Doesn't it..?" I ask softly, watching as they start to come out of the woods one by one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:03 am
As soon as I was close enough I lunged at him, bringing both of us to the ground. "What were you thinking? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"  

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 pm
I let the centaurs take me willingly enough... Knowing I didn't have the energy to fight them... I could however, leave the others some sign of me being taken... Which I did inconspicuously. The centaurs tied me up, almost painfully tight, and rode of, me slung across one of their backs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 pm
My ears perked, I sat up, accidentally throwing off Yoko. I could feel something strange. My form changed into the wise sea dragon, so I could feel the energy better, but couldn't walk because my legs were gone and replaced with a swimming tail. I could feel Yuima's force, sort of agitated, like something was interfering with my power. I changed to the fire dragon form to be able to fly straight to Yuima, I grabbed Yoko and started flying.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm
The Centaur was riding near the back of the group, and I was feeling better.. a lot better... Not that I could perform magic yet anyways. The Centaurs hadn't tied up my legs thankfully, so now it was just a matter of timing. The Centaurs jumped over some logs, and I managed to slip off of my Centaur and roll to my feet. Then not looking back, I start running, managing to jump up into a tree. Yes.. They're shooting at me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:57 pm
i let out a yelp when he grabbed me, then shook free of him, flying myself. We flew towards where Yuima was.  

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm
I was starting to get tired again. I was jumping from branch to branch, my arms tie behind me with rope... All the while trying to dodge the Centaurs' attacks. I'd already been nicked by an arrow twice... Though they obviously didn't want to kill me... Why did they want to bring me with them...?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:47 pm
I was getting worried and couldn't fly fast enough, so I changed into the flying dragon form, and turned green. I was flying faster than before, and then I saw all the arrows. I swooped down to grab Yuima, but got hit by an arrow in the c***k in my scales, my only weak spot, and I got hit there. I was in pain and I reverted back to my red form, face-planting into the ground.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:04 pm
I didn't realize it was me who screamed no. Dimly, I became aware of the bindings ripping to shreds, and soon enough I was standing between the Centaurs and the Dragon. To the outsider, my eyes glowed a deep violet, and a strange aura like magic covered my arms up to the elbow. I growled, many of the Centaurs shying away.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games