Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm
(( As long as you are able to go without, that's what really matters..Though someday you will find the right ones 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm
((you sound like my friend, shes terrrible at poetry and she hates it. lol i hate haikus btw, stupid things attempting to hide in poetry, no matter what anyne tells me i will not accpet Haikus as anything other then a poser!!))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm
(( haha Haikus " The wind blows softly....chair" xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm
(all my poems revovle around, death, hate, and lonleyness. These seem to be really all I can think about. When I wirte these it almost makes me feel happy)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 pm
(( sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 pm
((my friend calls mine mystical and layered. there are several meaning to all my poems, at first they seem depressing but then you see other things although first and foremost they are supposed to be depressing, i'm a messed up child i guess ^-^))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm
(( I wouldn't call it being messed up 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 pm
(makeing a poem like that is easy it's just about how you wirte it, and how your mind set was when you wrote it)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm
(( I suppose you are right sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 pm
(thou the best poems are made with anger, hate, the base feelings are the main things that are found in poems. Like in my poem "the mirror." I am asking myself who am I? But the reader is tricked into thinking that I am asking who are you?)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 pm
((seeing as i write my inner feelings, yea i am pretty messed up, i almost killed myself. o.O but i'm semi okay now AND OMIGAWSH ITS ALMOST NEW YEARS AHHHHHHHHHHHH))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm
(( haha yeah it is almost new years, I'm starting off the new years with a fever ^^'. Most of the best Art ( meaning writing or anything else) comes from the emotion of the soul))  

Knikels

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:58 pm
(so what it just means we are one year closer to when you are going to die. So why make a big deal? The day is no differnt than yesterday or 5 minutes ago)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm
(( Yes it is but that can also be said about a birthday as well. I see it as I am graduating ringling next year and it's the start of a new decade and soon new career...okay now I am just freaking myself out. Anywho don't be so down hun biggrin Celebrations take the Mediocrity out of everyday life that can make it droll))  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm
((i'm just using it as an excuse to stay up late, plus i get hyper easily so whatev. lol))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games