Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 am

User Image

Jake smiled at her, red still in his cheeks. He wasnt quite sure what to say. It was a bold move that Max did but she didnt protest and if anything she gave it right back to him. He knew what she went through was bad, but he would show her that he wasnt leaving. He laughed a bit nervously and smiled at her. "I have no idea what to say." He flushed a bit and put his forehead against hers looking her in the eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 am

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smile when he looked into her eyes and held his hands. She no longer felt the chill and she quietly whispered. "I think the words we are looking for are..." she signed the only words he knew by heart.

She smiled playfully and kissed him again. she liked his lips against hers and he most definitely was an amazing kisser plus he knew her so well it always made her head spin.

"I love you."
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 am

User Image

Jake smiled and kissed her gently again. Then lifted his hands and signed to her again. He then leaned foward and whispered into her ear. "And I always will."
"I think I'm gonna hurl. You two are just so f***ing sappy. Oh shut up, cant you let me enjoy anything?" "No actually I cant, this is just pathetic I mean. At that point Jake bit into his lip hard enough to cause blood. But it silenced Max again which was a blessing. He looked down at her and pulled his lip into his mouth. "Max wont shut up sometimes..." He chuckled softly and shook his head. This was much on his side to put himself so wholly onto somebody like this. But was finding the idea more and more to his liking.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 am

So you Can see My Face

Kairi smiled at him. She thought it was cute. When he bit his lip she looked away. She didn't want to admit how much he was getting to her.When he explained his reasoning she just rolled her eyes a lil. "Sure," she laughed.

She kissed the blood and licked her own. Together they were just as good as her favorite chocolate. She sighed a little to herself. He was going to be forever encased in her memory now. She smiled, looking up at him. Why was explaining herself to someone always difficult now?

"I...I think-" she paused and was trying to figure out what both of her halves wanted. What exactly was she thinking. She was going to ruin a moment on a thought that only half of her was willing to admit. "Nevermind," she whispered.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 am

User Image

Jake smiled and shivered slightly when she licked his blood off of his lip. That sensation along with the pain from the cut caused a strange feeling in him. He heard the hesitant voice and gently lifted her face with hins fingers under her chin. "Go ahead love, what is on your mind?" He looked her in the eyes with a soft smile on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 am

So you Can see My Face

Kairi blushed and tried to find her words. She once again stuttered and closed her eyes as her body tingled in a way she never felt before.

"I think, well, I think I am ready." she said slowly still blushing as it seemed like her heart was beating in her throat wildly. she hadn't ever known how she'd have brought it up any other time. Frankly what she thought seemed to only terrify half of her. "I-i-i mean."

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 am

User Image

Jake flushed a deep crimson and listened to her. He smiled though the red was still in his cheeks. He knew what she was referring to. Leaning in closer he kissed her softly Holding the kiss for a bit he then pulled back and looked at her. "Only if your eady love. I want you...more than I have anybody ever....but I will only do this when you are ready." His cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as he lowered his head tilhis bangs got in front of his eyes. Even Max had no comment as that was bold of him to say such a thing. And before he met her he wouldnt have said that to any other.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Whether anyone is ready or not I am Time-skipping.
3:
If it is dead I plan on restarting it.
Sorry guys...
My computer is dead permanently and I have to save for a new one.
._.
I won't be around much, so we'll be a slow moving RP.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm dreadfully sorry.
After the next post' for Decker and whatnot I'll be skipping with no consent.
And Blade can do a recap of the night in his next morning post.
._.
I have a time limit on this computer, so I'm sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:44 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker watched her.
He enjoyed what he saw the whole time, but was a little disappointed at the color she had chosen.
Green was his liked color.
His eyes widened at her when she changed and he looked away from her.
No. I only do this when I have the time. They say certain people can taste the different dyes in M&Ms. I can. I only eat the green ones and the blue ones.
He smiled at her and licked his lips.
Do you think I mind? I usually sleep in less than that, but I must be polite for you. And besides… you look tasty.”, he chuckled.
He was getting tired though and sealed all the little baggies.
After they were all sealed up he put them on the nightstand and laid down.
You can stay up if you want, but I’m a little exhausted today.
He winked at her and blew her a small kiss before cutting the lamp on his bedside table off.
Then he closed his eyes and relaxed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson rose and eyebrow, sitting on the bed and eyeing the M&M's. "Really? I guess your just special then."She teased, taking a blue one, she couldn't taste anything but chocolate, and she was good with that. Though blue was her favorite color. She chuckled, pulling her hood up on her head, she loved this hoodie seeing as she thought it was adorable, she liked the thought of Decker finding it more tasty than adorable though. She shrugged, less? Like boxers, she didn't mind that, but if he wanted to be polite she wouldn't argue with him. She shook her head, smiling a little and bit her lip before getting up and going to the window, cracking it open a little, for the fireflies before flipping off the light in the room, a shiver running down her spine. She hadn't been in the dark by herself, and she wasn't, she knew Decker was in the room. So she closed her eye's and slowly made her way to the bed, crawling underneath the covers and bit her lip. Would he mind if she snuggled with him? She jumped, having sworn she had felt someone touch her hand. She curled up next to Decker, laying her head on his chest and took a deep breath, feeling a little better now and seeing a small firefly come in she smiled, that was better too. She closed her eye's, feeling herself relax and start to fall asleep.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:09 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageFeeling a bit crammed, Ritter tried to rolled over but something was in his way. Slowly and half-dozed, Ritter opened his eyes to see what it was. It was not a somthing. It was a somebody. His somebody. He smiled greatly hugging Seth by the waist and kissing his cheek goodmorning.
"Ohayo, Koibito-San."
Ritter spoke
In the same childish voice he had used when first meeting Seth. Ritter sat up and stretched his arms out. Yawning/meowing, Ritter scratched his head and looked out the window. Today seemed a bit sunnier.

"What'cha want for breakfasht?"
Ritter winked to Seth not yet knowing whether he was awake or not.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:33 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker had stayed relaxed and held her close throughout the night.
And he was used to getting up earlier than them, so his body alarm woke him up.
And he wished he hadn't.
He shivered and curled up more to Jacky before the worse thing hit him.
Morning. Wood.
It was there.
He rolled over to get it away from Jacky... but there was no way she hadn't felt that.
Ugh.
Moving so quickly before stretching was a pain.
All he could do is curse under his breath.
He looked under the blanket and fanned the sheets hoping the cold air would get it down.
Which failed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth woke up and yawned.
He barely cracked his eyes.
The morning was much worse than the night pains.
Everything was worse.
The detox pain, the fight, and the sex… it all punched him and pulled him this morning.
It was hell.
He smiled at Ritter.
At least he cheered him up.
He winced slightly when he hugged his waist though.
No more buttsecks for me.”, he chuckled.
And he meant that.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson groaned in her sleep, feeling Decker move, but she snuggled up to him before stopping. She opened her eye's having felt something rub against her thigh, and she already knew what it was, she had been warned about it, and she was really hoping she could have avoided it, but,no such luck. She bit her lip, her face going red as she started to slip out of th bed, really she couldn't help but stare, and it wasn't wise seeing as she ended up backing up off the bed, shrieking as she fell. "I-im sorry!"She stuttered, scrambling up on the floor and getting up quickly, she looked away from Decker, and biting her lip and she didn't exactly know what to do. Damian broke her thoughts, telling her something rather dirty to solve his problem making her ears burn and ruffle her own hair before running into the bathroom, grabbing a pair of pants and slipping them on, calming herself down though a small blush was still on her cheeks. She slowly walked to the door, cracking it open. "I'm uh..gonna go and to the kitchen..ill let you take care of that.."She said, biting her lip before running out of the room and down to the kitchen. She bit her lip, sitting in the chair and deciding to make herself something to eat and get her mind off of well..Decker's morning problem.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games