Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:02 pm
"Ah! Seki-kun, I didn't notice you back there! All these pretty woman are such a distraction, ne?" Daiki said, grinning at Suiseki. He looked down at Aisu, who had helped him stand up and smiled. "You must be really popular too Seki-kun."

As the green haired teen listened to Ami and Makoto, he nodded a bit and took everything in while watching the taller of the two. Makoto had always been someone he'd noticed around the school; she was an elegant tomboy and according to stories he had heard in his home economics class, she was the best cook in the world.

"Medical school? I should have guessed!" Daiki said with a laugh. "Mizuno-san's too smart to be anything but a doctor!" He barely knew the blue haired genius standing before him but her test marks had said enough. He had known about her for a while; she made international headlines a few times for her marks. "Ah. Sign me up as your first patient, all right Mizuno-san?"

Daiki rubbed his forehead again and gave Makoto a relatively shy grin. "I'm doing all right for someone who just fainted in the middle of the street," he replied, touched that she would care enough to ask. "Here's some good advice: Concrete hurts like Hell!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:19 am
Ami grinned and Makoto laughed at Daiki's last comment. "Well considering you're up and awake before anyone else...that's progress. I'm guessing you weren't using your glasses today since there's no broken pair lying on the streets." She looked around and turned back. "Yet. So consider yourself lucky? I haven't seen you in ages Daiki-san. If you're not busy tonight, care to come for dinner at my place? That goes for all of you." Makoto gave a polite smile to the other two there that she didn't recognize.

Ami turned to look at Suiseki. "You know Daiki-san? How?" She probed.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:33 am
((I found someone to play Jupiter...but I need to ask one of the mods to invite her to the guild first....who should I ask?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:13 pm
Mercuryangel
((I found someone to play Jupiter...but I need to ask one of the mods to invite her to the guild first....who should I ask?))

((One of the mods. 3nodding Or you could tell her the name of the guild and so forth...))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:07 pm
Minako nodded in agreement, figuring Luna was probably right. Artemis probably headed back already and she just missed him. Though it wouldn't hurt to call Kou on her way back so he could keep a look out for him if he hadn't arrived yet.

She quickly punched in the number to the dojo Kou worked at, as she made her way down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:10 pm
Unfortunately for Minako, Kou was busy teaching and at that hour there wasn't anyone there who could answer the phone. In fact, he was so absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't even hear the phone ring.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:15 pm
Minako began to frown when she reached the answering machine for the dojo. She didn't know if she should leave a message or not, though in the end she decided she should. She waited for the usual leave a message after the beep, before saying anything.

"Umm this is a message for Kou from Minako. I was just wondering if Artemis had went to the dojo after I left. Call me back when you get this." She quickly said, as she hung up her cell phone and put it back into her pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:02 am
Mercuryangel
Ami grinned and Makoto laughed at Daiki's last comment. "Well considering you're up and awake before anyone else...that's progress. I'm guessing you weren't using your glasses today since there's no broken pair lying on the streets." She looked around and turned back. "Yet. So consider yourself lucky? I haven't seen you in ages Daiki-san. If you're not busy tonight, care to come for dinner at my place? That goes for all of you." Makoto gave a polite smile to the other two there that she didn't recognize.

Ami turned to look at Suiseki. "You know Daiki-san? How?" She probed.

Aisu blushed. She'd just met all these people, except Suiseki, and she was getting invited to dinner. "A...arigato gozaimasu! By the way, my name is Aisu."  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:53 pm
It would be several more hours, around dinnertime, when Kou returned Minako's message. "No, I haven't seen him since earlier today." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Usagi reached the Hikawa Jinja and headed up the stairs to the main building. "Rei-chan is expecting me but she shouldn't be upset that you've come along instead of Luna," she told the white feline as they ascended higher and higher.  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:28 pm
((plan on moving to dinnertime next weekend. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:10 pm
((HaHa... our days take forever here, don't they? 42 pages is only two and a half days O.o We're very long winded people haha!))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:29 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((HaHa... our days take forever here, don't they? 42 pages is only two and a half days O.o We're very long winded people haha!))

((Actually, we're moving at quite a fast pace. I've seen two and a half game days take the better part of a year. 3nodding Is everyone still with us? Some people haven't posted in a bit.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:44 pm
((I'm here but waiting for Mako-chan to post))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:48 am
"Nice to meet you Aisu-san. I hope you'll like the food...cooking is a favorite hobby of mine." Mako smiled at the new girl.

"Hai...Mako-chan is very talented!! You'll love anything she makes!!" Ami chimed in. She saw Mako blush a little, and smiled.

Makoto fought down the slight blush, and then looked around. Daiki, Ami, Aisu, and....."So what's your name? Sorry, I didn't quite catch it."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games