Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 pm

"I shall. I shall be heading out now." Akira said as he launched himself into the sky as he shot off into the distance ina ball of fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:27 am

Tadashi turned on his heel pissed about how Hanzo had put it. "Of course you can say that you have power. A power that I want." Tadashi had whispered his on his way out but exagerated the mouthing of it hoping Hanzo would read his lips as he stormed out.

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo reached out, grabbing Tadashi by the shoulder.

"Tadashi, what has gotten into you? I've gotten my power for dedicating myself to this village and my friends for several years. I've trained you to be the ninja you are today, before I came along you were a genin with only basic jutsu knowledge depending on just basic weapons to defend you. I believed in you Tadashi don't go down the wrong path...."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

At that time, Auron Ryoku walked into the room unannounced, which was usually something Auron didn't do but today was one of those rare moments to where he forgot. He noticed Tadashi and then gave a warm smile, and then his eyes locked onto Hanzo's as memories of that night flooded into his memories. However things were different now. During his travels with his student he fought the darkness that was within him and defeated it. No longer would he have to worry about attacking those who were dearest to him...for now...Orion...as he was now called, was locked deep inside the pits of AUron's spirit. Auron would truly have to give in to despair and loss for Orion to surface once more. The last time he locked eyes with Hanzo was when his eyes were full of hatred and malice, but now they were the eyes of a changed man.

"Greetings Lord Hokage.....I have returned as you have requested"......

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

User ImageHaving followed His sensei to the rather banged-up looking tower, Shiro was standing outside, at Auron's request; the man had apparently wanted to speak with the village leader alone, first. So, now Shiromaru was sitting outside the damaged tower, staring around in a dispassionate glare.
Well, he was, till a small bird plopped onto his head. With a blink, he reached up, and gently picked up the animal, before bringing it down to eye level. What he saw was a seemingly ordinary crow, nothing about it at all special, aside from it's almost luminescant red eyes, and a small slip of paper attached to it's talon. His expression softened a bit as he set the bird down in his lap, undoing the paper from it's foot.
"Hey, Kuro. Is this a letter from Kage-chan?"
He wasn't expecting an answer, but he was still proven right as he read through the letter, and saw the signature at the bottom. He laughed a few times while reading through the paper.
"That's great. She always knows how to cheer a guy up, huh?" He muttered ruffling the crows head-feathers. Kuro simply cawed at him, and he sighed.
"Yeah, I'll write her back soon, now I need to talk to Hanzo-ji-san, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Oni_Soul
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto slowly glided up the long staircase to the Kage's office. His katana was back around the right side of his waist, and his metal plated boots gently clanked against the wood. The shinobi's deep amber eye's gleamed through the dim lighting of the office as he reached the first step, and his metallic arm reflected the light shining it throughout the room. Seeing another ninja infront of him, Myoto leaned against the door post and awaited for them to leave.

From my Fire, I shall preserve Life rather than take it.

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

((Oh my god Tadashi it's been 4 days....))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm

((Well if you are waiting on Tadashi...talk to Auron..he is in teh office you know..and I know...Zaph hasn't been as active as he once was...don't know why though..))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

(( Yes, talk to Auron!
Me and a few other's just got an idea, Dark, and I'd like you to take a a look at it...
I'll send you a pm, later. ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo glanced over at the people arriving. While still keeping his hand on Tadashi, Hanzo looked at Auron, his eyes seemed to have changed. Hanzo never held any grudge against Auron and was only angered by the fact Auron could not control himself.

"Hello Auron, I've requested you to come back for you to participate in the Jounin Exams, I know it may seem a little soon but we, Sand and Rain all have no Jounin shinobi and so are holding a exam for that very reason."

((@jwalker:Fine we're skipping him, and I've been talking to him threw pm and got one from him yesterday I reminded him to reply back.))

((@Lance: Sure pm it to me.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Chuckling a bit, Auron said, "I figured that was probably the reason. I just came here to report in and....." Auron frowned a bit...though he tried to make it as less noticeable as he could as he thought about Shiro leaving the squad...or was he? Auron wanted to know. Though it may be frowned upon in ninja society, Auron developed a strong attachment to his two students..and didn't wish to see one leave. Expressing his concern, Auron said, "Lord Hokage....is Shiro leaving the team? I might be jumping to conclusions but I already have 3 team members. Vincente, Shiro, and Jiro, and when I heard that you were going to teach Shiro and give me a new student...it kind of led me to the conclusions that Shiro is being replaced? Am I wrong"?

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 pm

"No, you're right I am taking Shiro out of your squad. From my files it tells me he is a lightning user and you do not have the compatible elements to teach him. That's why I'm thinking of switching him or just plain taking him for training and return him to his original squad."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm

User ImageShiro was standing right outside the door, his hand raised as if to knock, though his face was frozen in a state of pained shock. He had heard what the Hokage had said. Even though he knew he was leaving, he hadn't been prepared for what it'd feel like for th one in charge to actually say it. And it appeared to be permanent.
As he stood there, he could see images floating past his mind's eye, of back when he was training in the Academy, and after that, with Kazuma-sensei, and how he'd been told he was getting put onto Auron's team, which he'd been completely against, at first.
Then, he'd met the man, and his somewhat annoying, but friendly team-mate. His fist started trembeling. He'd trained with them, and even had a frightening semi-adventure with them, which ended in training at the Morinaga mountains, and him learning his odd affinity towards oil jutsu. His whole body was starting to shake, now. He also heard a phrase go through his head, spoken in a voice so terribly familiar, his own.
"But you're still an awesome teacher, and I'd never want to replace you, Sensei!"
He was almost vibrating, now, the words continuing to bounce around inside his skull, as if to contemptuously mock him, as if he didn't realize what this meant. His shaking suddenly stopped, though his breathing was just as ragged as before. Before he could stop himself, be opened the door, His voice disturbingly neutral, and as frigid as any winter in Snow village.
"Hokage-sama... What is the meaning of this?"
The possibly most startling part about that statement, aside from the lack of his usual energy, was the polite title he had given Hanzo, rather than the warm, familial greeting he had reserved just for the elder Uchiha. Even Shiromaru's crimson eyes were boring coldly into his superiors, something seeming to move, almost swirl in the iris, before he blink, the usual, solid reddish-purple back in place.

((Oh, crap!
I may have just thought up a new plot!
))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron couldn't believe he sensed Shiro's presence earlier...maybe it was due to the complete shock that Hanzo was actually going take Shiro off his squad..but when he came in, it was apparent that Shiro had the same shock to. However there was a most probable difference between the two..Auron wanted what was best for Shiro..he knew he would flourish under Hanzo's training more than anyone else..and he tried to say that..but...there was a problem...Auron couldn't bring himself to. The fact of the matter was..the true fact..was that he didn't want Shiro to leave. He didn't want Shiro to leave no more than he wanted Vincente to leave....How would Auron handle this situation...he didn't know...but suddenly...a thought formed into his head..one that potentially could make everybody happy....but first..he wanted see what the Hokage would say to Shiro, as Auron could only say his name, "Shiro.......".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Kuro, who had decided to roost in Shiro's soft, white hair, watched curiously from his perch. Looking down a bit at Shiro, the raven noticed the boys eyes start to change. Kuro thought quietly to himself, . Quietly storing away that bit of information for a later retelling, Kuro continued to quietly watch the drama unfold.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games