Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:18 pm
Kaze looked back at Aniya and the guy who was with her. "Hey, thanks man!" Kaze smiled brightly.

((Soon, I'm gonna have a youma appear, k?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:31 pm
Name:Lucus (AKA lucky)
Senshi/Knight Identity:Hellish Knight Ikazuchi
Element of Influence:Lightning/Ice
Birthdate:September 1
Sign:Virgo
Height:6'0" (Human) 3'0" (cat from tip to tail)
Weight:160lbs (human) 10lbs (cat)
Blood:O+
Hobbies:Reading, writing, Jumping into laps, Chasing things, watching people do stuff
Fav. Color:Sky Blue
Fav. Sport:Soccer
Fav. Food:Fish (any and every kind)
Least:Silantro
Fav. Subject:All
Least:... There are people who don't like classes?
Strengths:Intellect, loyalty, love
Weaknesses razz ervert

Physical Description:For the purpose of simplifying the description I will only give the felin description. The human has the same hair and eye color only is a human male. Lucus is a relatively small cat. His coat is a deep orange/red covered in dark red stripes, which can seem almost brown in darker lights. His eyes are a deep silver/green, when stared into his human intellect can almost be seen.

Senshi Attacks:
The requim of lost humanity= On the rare occasions when he is human Lucus is able to sing this devistating song which has three sets of lyrics as listed below.
1.The lyrics of regrowth, which heal all the nights and senshi which can hear the words.
2.The lyrics of destruction, Which harms the creatures of darkness.
3.The lyrics of unity, The hardest to sing this requires everyone who is to be affected to know the lyrics and sing along. Those who sing the song share there power and can freely give it to a single hero.

Defects:
He spends almost all his time as a cat, unable to turn human till he is freed by the court of the moonlight castle. Tends to get beaten for his foolish antics. Can only transform into a human when those he loves are in life threatening danger, and when he does become human he is naked except for a well placed cloud which always covers what needs to be covered.

Background:
Once a prodigy knight he had incredable potential and would have become one of the queens own body gaurd, had he not been caught multiple times in areas reserved for women. As punishment he was sent into the past on a prolonged time out as a cat statue, however when the the king and queen fled they released the stone curse which had held him for so long. Unfortunatly they left the cat portion...  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:03 pm
((Yay! I'm assuming Unit#003 is Justin, right? Welcome!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:55 pm
((Awww... How could you tell? I'm not that obvious am I? crying Notice the distinct lack of nudity by the by.))  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:42 am
Unit#003
((Awww... How could you tell? I'm not that obvious am I? crying Notice the distinct lack of nudity by the by.))

((Well, since you said you found out about this guild through me and since on Gaia, I've never met cha, I kinda assumed it was you. ^^ I'm proud of you. What's up with the female avi anyway?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:54 am
((I'll tell yah over pm so we don't hog your board... O and is my character accepted?))  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:13 am
((Yeah, he is. I'm trying to think of how to introduce him though... maybe Luna and Artemis would know who he is and send him to help the senshi against a youma?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:16 pm
((Um... If it's alright with you, I would like to introduce him sorta like this...))

The cat moved through the crowded sidewalk trying to avoid the feet witch where crashing down around him. He hadn't been awake long, but already he could tell he had been awakened early. Things seemed so wrong. As he hopped onto the trunk of a car, then wondered up onto the hood he looked around trying to disearn where and when he was... He had seen pictures of streets like this in his textbooks about old earth, but the true give away on where he was came when he noticed the uniforms which where being worn by some of the school girls.

With an uncharacteristicly wolfish smile, for a cat, He jumped off the car and started back down the street. His first mission was to find a senshi and get the latest news. As his keen eyes traveled across the massess of people he noticed a cute girl holding a cat plushy. His previous mission took a back seat for his new mission, get cuddled. He ran across the street and into the dimly lit arcade then simply stopped before the girl and stared up at her.

((If that doesn't work for you though I'm open to suggestions.))  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:22 pm
((No, I like it. Is the girl Aniya?))

Kaze looked down when he felt something brush past him. It was a red-orange cat. He kneeled down and reached out his hand. "Hello there little neko-chan. What are you doing in here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:31 pm
((yep!))

The cat frowned up at the boy then looked at the outstretched hand. With simple feline speed Lucus ran up the boys arm and wrapped around his shoulders. After a moment of thought he began pawing at the back of the boys head, almost playing with his hair. The boy felt like he had a pure soul and nicoli knew he could trust his instincts.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:45 pm
Kaze laughed at the cat. His phone suddenly rang. It was Luna.

"Yes mom?"

"Kaze! Where are you? I was wondering if your friends wanted to--who's that?"

"The neko? I don't know... he suddenly showed up at the arcade."

"Move the phone near him... he looks familar..."

Kaze did as he was told. Luna looked at the cat for a moment before smiling. "Well, well, well... Lucus. Long time no see." Kaze just stared at the phone. "Uh... mom? You know the cat?"

"Oh... I guess your powers aren't awakened enough to sense Sailor Crystals yet... come to the palace and I'll try to explain everything. And bring the cat!"

Kaze nodded, hung up and looked at his friends. "Aniya, Natsu, I'll be right back. Mom needs to talk to me." He started on the way to the palace.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 pm
Seeing luna on the screen made him jump slightly and as the boy stood lucus looked around nervously for an escape route. He wasn't sure what was going on, but if this was lunas kid then he was sure he would be better off back out avoiding feet on the side walk. His small head darted back and forth but he couldn't find a way off the boy that wouldn't have his small frame dropping to the ground hard...

Lucus frowned oddly and whispered into the boys ear. "So... Kaze is it... Um, you wouldn't want to let me go would yah? Buddy?"  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:58 pm
Kaze jumped a little at the voice, but he's gotten used to the fact that some cats talk to not make it noticable. "No way. Mo--Luna wants to see you. I'm assuming you two know one another..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:10 pm
Lucus frowned and nodded. "She caught me peeking which was the last the last straw as far as the court was concerned... If I had gotten away with it, I wouldn't be here right now..." He sighed and nuzzled the boys neck. "Come on, I promise I'll be good. You could say you lost me..." He tried to contort the feline features of his face into something of a charming smile, but it came out as more of a wolfish grin.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Kaze contemplated but shook his head. "Nope. She wants to see you. She may end up asking for your help. We sure could use extra help against youma. Wait... peeking? On whom?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff