Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm
The twins nodded. "Yes sir tyler sir!" They giggled and flipped off the wall and went to go find everyone else. "Hey jet! tyler wants us!" They said as they ran pass jet. "Dai! My sexy! tyler wants us" The twins giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm
"W-WE'RE S-SORRY LORD A-A-AKIO!" The soldiers stammered, backing away slowly from the angered prince. "What do you want to do with them?" Daichi said, who stood next to the prince. Akio shook his head, "They know too much...if we let them go they will report it to my father and they will sent more ships to attack..." "I AM NOT YOUR SEXY! Lucifer is mine and stop calling me that!" Akio snickered. Lulu grinned and ice formed around the soldiers all the way up to their necks, "That'll hold them!"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm
"Well someones a bit cranky!" they giggled. "Well lucifer is heading to tyler to make a plan! come everyone! even you mr.sexy!" The twins teased and ran back to tyler an luther.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 pm
Azul Tenyo

User Image

Master of the Dragon Eye Water Bending

As the chaos ensued, a small merchant boat began floating towards the vessels that were attacking the shore and on top of it was a man in a overcoat with his arms wrapped across his chest..."Guess it's time..." As he began motioning his body, it was easy to tell his style was focused on water bending as waves began to crash into the boats ferociously as they rocked from side to side from his repeated actions...

"Sink into the sea!" As he shot his arms high into the air as he leaned to one side, A huge wave engulfed one of the ships whole as it sunk into the ocean, where one of the ships was completely submerged inside the water...

"Next...."

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 pm
Daichi grinned evilly and chased after the twins, "Come back here!" He threatened playfully as Akio broke out into laughter and followed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:24 pm
"ahh!" The twins ran faster. They reached luther and hid behind him.

"Daichi! Are you messing wit them?!" Luther's voice was cold and soul eating.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:24 pm
Koyuki saw Fire Nation soldiers coming towards her and the boy. She walked onto the water, made a mist cover and ran as fast as she could away from the soldiers and the boy. She came out of the mist cover, made stairs to the top of a building and froze them. She ran up the stairs carefully and unfroze the stairs. She stood on the building trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm
Daichi stopped and raised his hands in defense, "I was just playing with them!" "He meant no harm Luther." Akio laughed, standing beside Daichi.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm
((Ok everyone who is here come by tyler the ships are stalled and we are amking a plan.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 pm
"Yea boss! chill out!" The twins giggled. "Get it!? cause where in the north pole?!" The twins broke out in laughter.

Luther sighed and hung his head down. "Kill me now!" He whispered.

"Hey! daichi! lets play!" The twins said running around him.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 pm
Azul Tenyo

User Image

Master of the Dragon Eye Water Bending

Seeing that things were more out of hand than in the water, Azul quickly froze the water under his ship and to the coast as he ran along the frozen water to join with the others, but he saw that a woman was in trouble along one of the rooftops and created a slide from the rooftop to him as he stood at the bottom...
"Take the water down! It's your only hope!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm
"You actually said my name for once!" Daichi laughed and ruffled their hair, "Let's get this plan settled and then I'll play with you guys, alright?" He smiled.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm
Lucifer was still running wit lulu and tomas. "Come on guys hurry! tyler and the rest need us!" Lucifer began to run faster.

The twins giggled. "Okay mr.sexy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm
Tomas nodded as he held onto Lucifer's hand, "There they are!" "Oh god, back to the sexy name again." He sighed. Daichi turned when he heard Tomas's voice. "Tomas! Lulu! Lucifer!" Lulu smiled and hugged Daichi, "I'm so glad your feeling better dear!"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm
Koyuki jumped a little when she heard someone talk to her. "You scared me, I thought you were that boy or a Fire Nation soldier trying to get me," she said to the guy and looked at him. "What water?"  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games