Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Lucario listened to them. "Is there some sort of rivalry between those 2? They look kinda tense." Lucario asked arcanine.

Lv 75  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Arcanine's expression almost seemed to saddened as he listened to what they were saying "I dont understand... ive never heard her sing like this..". The fire type looked down until his attention was attracted by Lucario's question. He sighed "well..Raichu and Jolteon have always had a rivalry in everything and i mean EVERYTHING..whatever Jolteon did better Raichu would train for days to surpass him,The two pushed themselves almost to death to eliminate the other". Looking down in a disappointment he sighed once more "Ive always tried telling Raichu to stop the stupid rivalry and work together but everytime they see each other all they wanna do is rip each others guts out".

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 am
Riolu had followed Lucario to see what had distracted him, only to see Raichu and her gang jamming as a band. he closed his eyes and remembered the time when he and Ralts used to sing together. He wasn't terribly impressive, but Kirlia on the other hand... His daydream suddenly shattered as Raichu and Jolteon started their song. The music wasn't really to his liking s he walked outside only to see a Typhlosion standing there. Something about the fire type seemed familiar so Riolu walked upto him and tapped him.
"Excuse me mister... but have we met before?"

Kirlia gave the Haunter a curious look, why was a Ghost type out in the daylight? But then she remebered that he had transformed from a Rayquaza only moments ago. She racked her brain, trying to think of an answer. She looked at the Haunter, "Just who are you?" she asked it. "Do you want to play a game?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Cynder looked down at the little guy and smiled. "Riolu! It's me, Cynder! Been a while, eh? Oh, and look what I've got!" He rustled through his silver bandanna and pulled out a rescuer's badge that looked more fancy and shiny than the one he had given to Riolu earlier. " Twenty-Two ranked Team Trailblazers here to serve." He put it back into his bandanna and looked at the gym. "Uh, where exactly are we?"

LimberNimbleShadow

Agamerin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

User ImageHaunter looked at the Kirlia with a very joyful expression on it's face, which still looked creepy since it was a Haunter... eek! Scary! It shook it's head up and down many times in response to her question if it wanted to play a game.

((I'm going to edit more in this post when I get back from the store.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Lucario watched them turned. He went to find riolu. He found him talking to cynder. He saw cynders badge, Not as high a rank as him tho. Lucario was high elite status. He walked up to them. "Hey what are yall doin?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Riolu couldn't believe it! A few weeks ago, Cynder was a little Cyndaquil, and now he was a fully evolved Typhlosion. "I can't beieve it's really you?" Riolu said. He saw Lucario walk up and greet them. "As for where we are, this is Vermilion City, the be more precise, the Vermilion Gym. I'm just hanging out here with Kirlia and the others until tomorrow morning. Then the boat for Oblivia arrives and we can start our own Rescue team". He looked back at Kirlia, who was talking with a Haunter. "We have quite a few pokemon that have joined us" he continued. "There's Me, Kirlia, Lucario, Gardevoir and Sceptile".
Then he was reminded of something, he turned to face Lucario. "Hey, Luca! How does one evolve? I've tried leveling up, evolution stones, human-made items. But nothing works, what gives?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

"We Evolve in a very different way then normal pokemon. For me it was intense Meditatin through my own aura It different for each of us." He turned to Cynder. "So you apart of a rescue team i see. Think you can make it to my level?" He pulled out his badge and showed cynder it.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:20 am
User Image User Image User Image

Once the song ended Raichu turned back to her normal state and sighed "I hadnt played that song in forever...",She looked at her gang and they stared at her almost in fear. Looking up Lt. Surge had left,The raichu sighed and set the guitar down as well as Jolteon. He walked over to her "Oh whats wrong? dont tell me your depressed after all you live amongst trash" he snickered. Raichu looked up at the night sky and seemed everyone had slowly leave,Clefairy was the only one to stay but she kept her distance. The pachirisu got up and walked over the two "I must admit you dont live with the party you should be Number 666,Returning to Team Rocket should help you regain your--","Enough"!! raichu looked down as the song just performed played through her head "I...i cant...If i go back ill never come back to my true home...and ill have to face..him.." Raichu closed its eyes as tears began to run down her cheeks. Jolteon smiled "Poor poor girl...your being pathetic! Look at yourself! tears...something weve learned that arnt real! Listen,Team Rocket is your true home! I mean looked around,your surrounded by Lower Level pokemon who you call your 'New Friends' wouldnt dare follow your orders except your lacky squad"! Raichu turned away, Pachirisu thought for a moment and blinked "I have an Idea! Raichu your the Leader of that group of pokemon right? And also Lt. Surge was known to have some attachments to Giovanni?. Raichu paused and turned back to him "What are you trying to say"?,The squirell smiled "Simple! All you gotta do is convince those pokemon of yours to join our gang,If your so attached to them why not bring them to us..you have some decent pokemon we have yet see their true powers but if you picked them out it must be good right"? . Raichu thought for a moment and looked down and sighed "I..i-ill think about it..for now please,just leave me be","But Number 666--","That is an order"! her eyes glowed a red and he saluted to her and turned,and soon jolteon followed behind him. Raichu headed back into the gym and clefairy followed her.

Jolteon snickered "At this point..she'll be ours in a matter of days..all we have to do is drag her a bit farther and with those pokemon she trains they'll probably pass the requirements for Team Rocket"! he began to laughed "This is to easy"!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 am
((sorry i havent posted in a while i got lost and waited for something the right time to join.))
flygon was now flying through the air once again searching for something interesting. He was above the forest scanning the ground below him until his stomach began to growl. "Looks like I forgot to eat earlier." he said plainly and dived toward the ground so he could get some of the food he stored in his bag. Once he landed he jumped into a tree and pulled his bag off. He opened the top and looked at what he had, a couple of oran beries, a cherri berry, and a jar of jam that someone had given him for a pinap berry. "I dont have much but i guess it'l have to do." he said grabbing the few oran berries and the jam.  

FirionTheDragon

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 am
Cynder grinned and nodded. "In the fur, buddy!" He rustled the furs on the top of Riolu's head and snickered. He had just realized where he was and was still listening to Riolu speak. "Honestly, I've never heard of Oblivia before, but it sounds like it's full of adventure!" He then turned to Lucario and nodded, recognizing his elite status. "I'm close, but still not there yet." He said, turning around to look at the gym. "The Vermillion City gym. Leader: Lieutenant Surge... Betcha I could beat em." he remarked with a semi-serious look on his face. "Whaddaya say, Riolu. Should I or not? I've already beaten that "Crasher Wake" guy from Sinnoh with my unique moves and such." A challenge would be nice too. Cuynder had routed the water-type gym with his super-special secret moves, even in the face of type disadvantage.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 am
User Image User Image

"I wouldnt say that if i were you fire breath" Raichu and Clefairy had heard what the Cynder said once they entered the Gym, she snickered at the thought "Unless you think a low level like yourself could take me on" the electric type stepped forward "I wouldnt under estimate Lt. Surge so easily...After all, he is the most powerful Leader there is with me and my gang at his side.." she then pushed the fire type with the edge of her tail back "So dont go around bargaining in what your not ready for yet" she smirked and then walked past him "Anyway its close shop for the night,So if you wanna fight, bring your A game tomorrow at dawn". She then turned to all of them "So get the hell out, the Gyms closed"! Raichu then hit the lights and walked back to her room in the back of the gym.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 am
User Image

"Don't mind her. She's kinda in a pissy mood because of that Jolteon. Civil rivalries and all that." Lucario had turned to raichu as she walked away then back to cynder.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 am
((Sorry for being way for so long, work work work but, my semester is about to end so, hopefully I can get a break. - Cuz a lot has happed, i'm just going to pick up somewhere close to the action.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile stood in the shadows watching everything play out. After everything settled down, he made is way out, fallowing Raichu to her room. He stood outside her door, as if awaiting something to happen.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 am
User Image User Image

Clefairy had exited the room "see you tomorrow Raichu" she waved and turned around only to bump into Sceptile.a blush appeared on her pink cheeks "Um are you here to see Raichu? wow i never knew she had a boyfriend...she sure did a good job,wel you two have fun" she giggled and skipped off.

Meanwhile in her room Raichu was sitting by her window and looked out at the full moon. She sighed sadly "what am i gonna do about..them...".

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games