Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:04 pm
He looks at her"I no longer have my wings...I am no longer an angel....Just a human that can't die anymore"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm
"I see," Ira said, not too shocked, "I have a confection too..." she said then lowered her eyes a bit, and took a short pause before saying, "In case you did not see me or what's his face did not tell you, I saw you kill your brother....but I understand how the revenge thing works," Ira said then looked up at him some to see his reaction. She wondered what would happen now.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm
Massasooni looks into her eyes as she touched his cheek, of course his eyes remainning their light-based shade of red. He pauses for a moment with a nod before saying "Right... I was a b*****d baby... I wouldn't want to leave the same to any offspring of mine." He then adds with a small smile "... and making the baby's half the fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Jaded flinches at the mention of him killing his brother. He looks away"It was revenage. It was a lift or death thing...He wasn't my brother anymore.He broke all the ties when he tried to kill me......"

Luna smiles"I was an unwanted baby...for the most part and I wouldn't want my own to feel that way"She hugs him then"I know my love"She heard her tea pot go off.She turns then to move it off the stove so she could finish her tea  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 pm
Massasooni nods, leaning in and tilting his head some about to kiss her, but then the tea's whistle caused him to back off a bit with a chuckle. He looks down and shakes his head. "So, it's agreed... if we're 'blessed' with a demon baby we'll keep it... or with any baby for that matter." He said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Luna giggles"yes"Sh pours the hot tea into a cup that had mint tea leaves in it"Would you like some tea?"She asked him. Mint always helped her. She had to let it sit for a while so it will seep into the water. Luna was thinking about finishing her painted but didn't know.It was of her dream love...Which was strange because Massasooni looked like him.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm
"Oh," Ira said, feeling his pain..."I....I'm sorry for even mentioning it...." She cursed her self and lower her head as well as eyes, "It was wrong and un-thoughtful of me...I shouldn't have," Ira sighed as guilt over whelmed her, threatening to make her cry as a lump formed in her throat. Ira refused to cry, and she didn't, she closed her ees as she fought back the tears, and eventually they subsided but the lump and guilt remained, making it hard to breath. "Would you like some tea or coffee?" Ira managed to ask without her voice cracking. She released Jaded's hand and walked over to the cupboard and pulled out various teas and coffees. The coffee remained pretty much untouched, the main reason she had them was for the smell. But the tea proved to be nearly depleted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:21 pm
"Its alright"He sighs then walks to a window"no thank you Ira"He didn't drink coffee. He sits before the window and pulls his family flute out and plays his old song that always calmed him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "Sure, doesn't matter how you make it... as long as it's hot." He says looking away and out the window to try to see what time of day it was. He then says, thinking out loud "I wonder... what would you or I be doing right now... if neither of us had met each other?... hm..." He thinks some before snapping his fingers. "s**t, that's right... some demon-angel girl getting with some angel that wants to be human... I'd probably be trying to kill the angel-boy... and maybe the girl, I don't know... probably have to after killing him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm
Ira nodded and placed the coffees and teas back. She wasn't in the mood fr tea anyway. She walked to the living room and opened the door, letting the early morning breeze in and sat by the threshold. Then sense something weird and shivered, but not from cold. it's just hat demon jer|< trying to mess with you, she thought besides there is a protection spell on the house to keep out all unwanted company.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 pm
She makes him a cup of tea.She laughs at his words"I would most likely be keeping from the sights of others and tempting mortals to sin like always. Maybe it was fated for us to meet. You know you don't have to kill them now. Its better if you let them fall in love then take one from their love ones.It always hurts more"

Jaded kept playing.It filled the house.It was an ancient song. One that his mother used to play to him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm
The song calmed her some. She had planned on going for a walk, but that seemed highly unsafe, even in these woods she knew so well. Ira sighed again and went up to her room to get a blanket and sat next to Jaded and rested her head on his shoulder.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Massasooni smirks and nods walking up behind her to wrap his arms around her waist and says with a sigh and a smirk "Your right... you have one wonderful mind there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm
Jaded smiles some as he kept playing. He was truelly skilled at the flute. He put emotion to each note making it more beautiful.

Luna leans back against him"That I do. It helps knowing such things."Her eyes lite with mischeif  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Ira smiled some, but something still did not feel right, like they where in danger some how, but did not mention it.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games