Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

Cain nodded, sitting on the other end of the bench and not really caring if Tori had a problem with it or not. He flipped the pencil marked sheet of paper over, and wrote down, “Good choice.” After a moment he then wrote down, “Oh and you stink of cigarettes.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori chuckled at the cigarette comment and shook his head. "I know, I've been trying to kick the habit since I started. Being the starving artist and all I can't exactly afford them and would prefer spending the little money I earn on necessities like food...and rent." he said, his expression turning thoughtful as he mused over all the money he would save if he could just give up smoking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...he painted his heart on his sleeve.

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

Cain nodded, writing down something else. When he held the note pad up it read, “Well, you haven’t tried hard enough it seems.” It seemed rather blunt and to the point. Almost rude even, but he didn’t know how to soften the blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 pm
~Tori~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori laughed lightly and nodded. "I suppose. I have little motivation to actually quit I guess you could say. I like your bluntness on the matter though." he said with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

“And why not? You have your whole life ahead of you,” Cain wrote down and showed the young man. He then nodded, and wrote the words, “How else to put it?”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 pm
~Tori~

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori shrugged a little. "No point, living painting to painting isn't exactly the best thing. The only excitement I get is when I'm doing something against the law." he said, a brooding expression on his face.

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain looked at him, staring at Tori without meaning to as he thought of what to write. If only he could speak, Cain figured things would come to mind much easier rather than having to write them down. The boy like young man tore his eyes away and wrote on the page, “What else is exciting to you?”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:42 pm
~Tori~

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori shrugged. "Painting, talking to interesting people like you." he said softly with a slight smile. "Anyway, enough about me, tell me about you."

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain nodded at what Tori, thinking a moment before writing, “What is there to say? You know my name now. What do you want to know?”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm
~Tori~

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori shrugged slightly. "I don't know, just trying to make conversation..." he said, voice trailing off.

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 am
User Image

Mikio

Mikio was sitting on a bench all my himself. As usual. No one ever dared to talk to the friendly lumber jack, because of his intimidating height and the large scythe/axe he always carried. The redhead sighed feeding the cute birds bread he bought. What a lonely existense he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 am
User ImagePrince looked at the big lumberjack, a bit weary. He was small, not to mention deaf, and almost every little think scared him. His ears twitched, the scar on his left ear stinging in pain. He lightly tilted his head and stared at the lonely man on the bench. He decided to slowly walk up and sit next to him, his legs swinging back and forth on the bench.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio blinked as he saw the cutest boy in the whole world. Well at least to him. His deep sea eyes looked over the boy. Shyly he said, "Um...hello..." He smiled and nodded a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 pm
User ImagePrince smiled and waved back, hoping he had just received a greeting. He sighed and wish he could hear the mans voice.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio tilted his head. Why didn't this boy respond? Well he did wave, so he smiled and waved too. Now, Mikio knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he could tell something was wrong. "Uh...my name's Mikio...you?" He did motions to himself and the adorable boy. He even mouthed his name to make sure he got it.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff