Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm
(can't I'm on an iPad)
Kain manage to pass his crusade but it had taken him some time.
He came back tired and wanting to just rest but he was pulled through to a buch of other things before he could finally stumble down the halls towards his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm
When Kain returned from his Crusade Knight wlecomed him back wth open arms. "Brother Kain! Welcome back!" he chimmed. "Four and a half months did good to you. Glad to see your Crusade went well."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 pm
"Knight?" Kain mumbles tiredly before yawning.
"Can I go to bed now? I'm tired," Kain says with another big yawn.

The other brothers where trying to get ready for Kain's birthday which would be the next day making him 20 finally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Knight nodded. "Ofcourse." he said giving the boy young adult a small hug. "Now go rest for your big day tomorrow. A birthday and a coranation in one...you're lucky. I'm proud of you kid."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 pm
"Yeah, real lucky," Kain says and goes to his room and just falling into his bed asleep before he touch the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 am
When morning came one of the preists knocked on Kain's door. "Brother Kain, it's time to wake up. Your cornation cermaony starts in a few hours."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:22 am
Kain sighs and gets up when he hears the preist at his door.
"I will be out in a bit," Kain says and goes to his mirror and washes his face before using his bathroom to take a shower.
He dresses in his best robes and walks out of his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 am
Knight was waitng outside Kain's door, leaning against the wall. "Morning kid." he said. "Congratualtions on earning your preist title." He gave the young adualt a smile. "And another thing, happy birthday."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am
"Thanks Knight," Kain says with a small smile.
He was happy today though once again nervous too, his fingers brush over his necklace and sighs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 am
The corination and birthday cermamony was rolled into one. There was a large breakfast buffet that had just about anything that Kain would want. A few banners were here and there, and most of the presits had come to clebrate, the others were most likely fighting off vampires somewhere.
Knight was one of the few not present, however. He rreally wasn't to big on crowds. Besides, he whanted to congratulate him in his own way. He didn't know why, but he felt like he knew Kain for a very long time.
When the party was done, one of the preiset went up to Kain and told him that Knight whanted to see him and was waitng in the courtyard.  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Kain manage to have fun at his party and enjoyed himself before he was told were Knight was.
He wanted to go see Knight now to that he was a priest now and not some crybaby alter boy.
He goes out to the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 pm
"There you are." Knight greeted as he saw Kain enter the courtyard. "I wanted to give you something...as a congratulations and a brithday present." He then handed Kain a double bladded scyth. "It used to be mine. I saw you eyeballing it a few times when we were preparring for your Crusade. I thought it would be of more used to you then me."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm
Kain's eyes widen when he was given the scythe.
He held the scythe in his hands like it was made for him before looking at knight, "thank you," Kain says with a quick bow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm
"No problem." Knight said with a smile. "Honestly, you seem like a little brother to me, I don't know why. Now come on, show me what you can do with that."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:09 pm
Kain smiles a little before shifting his gripe on the scythe so that he was ready to use it.
He slips into a fighters stance and waits for Knight to give him a target.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff