Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 pm
"Then mom was a half breed too," Matthew says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm
She nodded"that's true"She said"So shouldn't you be getting ready for your coronation, dear brother?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Cove was unfaized by the annoucement, being around such weirdness, he walks over to the two "Alliyah your pretty sad you know that, not being able to tell he was your own brother and all" then he smiled like he use to (btw it's been a few years for cove so he may act like something has been longer than it accualty has)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:33 pm
Leon kicked off the wall, growling. He slamed into coves chest, planting his feet on it knocking him down. He squaded on it, his ice sword against his throat as he stared down at him. "Don't insult the queen. It is a joyus day for her, do not insult her." He growled. He mainly wanted to kill cove but htis was a excuse to have some fun.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm
She looked at with a deathly glare as she walked toward him"YOu have no idea what i have been through, its been a millennium since i have seen him.Be glad i love you so much, or you would be begging mercy.But then again, i don't even know how you feel about me.So until you tell me, i would appreciate if you would keep your distance"She said then looked at Leon"Thank you Leon"She said with a smile,then walked back to her brother  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm
Noel laughed. "MY pleasure. And I'm noel." He chuckled getting off of cove. HE smiled jumped back to where his ice platform was, resting on it again.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 pm
She chuckled"Sorry about that, i guess all that has happened has made me a little disoriented"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Cove chuckles a bit "Wow, i've guess i've reverted a little seeing how happy you are to see your brother, but you should know anything i say is not out of spite but happyness i guess" he sighs and rubs his chest "Noel, you don't have to hold a sword agisanst me, the tackle was quiet engough to get your point across" cove then stands up and walks towards Matthew
"Well anyway sorry about the Koi comments i thought you wern't going to show up, but I'm kinda glad you did now i don't have to put up with as many politicans, nobles and the like" he then walks towards a wall grabs his chain and uses it to climb to the roof of the castle "Alliyah you should trust me enough to know i would never mean to hurt you mentally or phiscally" his hunger was about to drive him nuts, what was he suppose to do, he couldn't quite bring himself to drink from anyone  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am
She looks at him"It didn't sound that way.Also you still haven't answered my question.How do you feel about me,Cove?"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Matthew claps his hands and a cage with a cover over it raises out in the arena. "Here is your present Alliyah," Matthew says jumpping down next to the cage and pulling off the cover to show Kain dressed in royal slave wear. Matthew looks at Kain and Kain quickly bows to Alliyah, "my lady how may I sever you," he says still bowed.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm
She looked at Matthew,then at Kain,and squealed"Thank you Matthew,your the best brother a girl could have"She said then sighed and went to Kain"I want to know what happened the night of my mother's death"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm
Kain stands up straight, "she was trying to make me into her pet and I fought against her. I pushed her away from me when she tried to put a shock collar on me and she hit a glass table. She got cut but I smelled the blood. The rest is a little fuzzy and then I remember being covered in blood and your mother's body in pieces on the floor with blood all over the room. I ran after that but one of the guards most have seen me leave and went in to check on your mother and find her dead," Kain says looking after in shame. He just wantted to be left alone.

Matthew smiles untill Alliyah asks Kain what happen to their mother and Kain tells her. Matthew listens next to Alliyah with his arm on her shoulder. Kain was just following the orders Matthew had gaven him last night.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm
She listened to what happened, then felt Matthew's arm on her shoulder,she held it as she continued listened."I see"She said"Go get the herald,after today, Lycans of all kind will have two choices, either work for the kingdom, or be exiled.never again will this happen to people."She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm
Kain tries to think, 'well they wouldn't be killed and they can choose not to work for the vampire kingdom. It's freedom in its own way.' Kain thinks to himself. "Does that mean that I'll be freed too?" Kain asks.

Matthew looks at his sister. "After today I will be the king," Matthew says wondering what his sister was planning.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm
She looked at him and laughed"your choice has already been made,kain,you are now my slave,and when you die, i will pick some one you know and train them to be a slave"She said"Now get the herald"She said then lookedd at Matthew"Yes i know dear brother,but until then,i an in charge and i intend on making them pay,for their lack of self control"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games