Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:34 pm

"Well we'll find out wont we? A fall from that height wont kill me. And like i said before i dont think we should all go at once. So do you want to go exploring with me or should we finish this garden here?"

Vincent said as he stood. Realizing that he hadnt finished the garden. Maybe we should do that first before going to the second level. I wonder if my dolls could help out Caly with healing the wood and making it new. Hm..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:25 pm

"Hum...Well...If yo udon't die from a fall, I certainly will" Said Campbridge to Vincent makig a litle pout on his face. "I think I would be better playing in the dirt on a safe ground then playing with my life on a not-so-safe on..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:33 pm

Vincent smiled, surprised yet glad that someone cared for him so much.

"Alright then lets finish the garden."

He walked over to where he had left his gloves, the fertilizer and dirt. He put his gloves back on and started putting more fertilizer in the dirt. He still had a bit to go but with Campbridge's help the work would go fast. He looked up at Campbridge who was still standing there.

"You going to help?"

Vincent got up and grabbed a bag of dirt. Walked over to Cambrigde and handed him the bag.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:31 pm

((Lol, I just had a Mental Image of Vincent giving Campbridge the bag harvestmoon Style xd ))

Campbridge smile as he was taking the bag that was handing him Vincent. He looked around to find some glove and gardening tools. He quickly found everythign that he needed. He never really worked into a garden before but it probably wasn't that much complicated.
"What do you want me to do? " He asked Vincent who obviouly knew what he was doing.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:37 pm

((OMG lol i love that game ^^ stupid cows are a b***h to push. Great now thats all i cant picture them doing a lil vincent and lil Campbridge in harvest moon style and running around a farm fixinig it up lol ))

"Just spread the dirt out where there isnt any or in places that look like they need it. Ill take care of the fertilixer and follow after you. That way you dont have to deal with the smell."

Vincent said as he walked back over to his area and finished up mixing the feritlizer with the dirt.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:53 pm

((Hahaha, but Be sure I got 5red or a big red heart before giving me a blue feather or I'll snap you with my Cane razz ))

Campbridge start going around putting dirt in places that looks like what vincent told him to look for.
"You know, you are too nice to keep me away from that smell." he said laughing. "You seem to know how to deal with Gardening. done it before?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:04 pm

((LOL yeah XD :goes on a laughing spree: Aw man so messed up.))

"When i lived in the orphange. We had a garden in the back. It wasnt as big as this of course. But i got involved with it. It was calming and kept the others away from me. Or rather me away from them."

Vincent said as they continued to work. Some of his sapphire hair came loose form his ponytail and fell in the way of his mask.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:17 pm

Campbridge continued to put dirt here and there until his bag was empty. By that time the day went pretty fast and the morning was long gone.
"Eh, Bag empty....But I don't think there is anymore place needing it...I think.

((Geez....suffuring from major Writter block tonight ))

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:23 pm

((dude did you jsut write for me lol its says vincent continued dont you mean Camprbidge way to go lol XD jk its okay))

Vincent finished up as well. He stood up and took his gloves off. He tossed them next to the empty bags of dirt and fertilizer.

"Now all it needs are seeds.."

Vincent shook his head. And looked to Xi and then to Caly. He turned to Cambridge and sighed.

"Why dont we let them plant the seeds. Since theyre of elven blood. You want to go wash up at the docks again, Alex? I could use a nice cold bath."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm

((What? I never wrote that ninja ))

The man removed his dirty gloves and trew them in the Shed's dirrection. Same thign for th enow empty bag.
"Well...You need to be wash more htne I but okay why not." Campbridge said to Vincent.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:36 pm

"Are you trying to tell me i stink Alex?"

Vincent said with a small laugh. Which a laugh coming from a demon was very strange to hear. He started heading back into the house. Some of his sapphire hair still hung infront of his mask.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:45 pm

Campbridge followed Vincent in the house laughting with him. "Well, I didn't ment it that way but now that you say it" He said without stopping his laugh. "But don't forget you where the one playing in the fertilizer, not me. And we both know what's in there"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Vincent shook his head and smiled.

"True i was."

Vincent headed out the door and to the docks, to wash up. ((To the docks XD))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:49 pm

Xi felt a breeze on her face...she seemed to be laying on something hard...she was on the ground? Outside? Had she fallen asleep last night out here?

She heard voices, and opened her eyes a slit. She quickly shut them again, against the sun's glare, but she sat up and steadied herself with her hands on the ground.
"Not all elves are exactly good with plants you know...I'm more of the firey sort....ever need anyone to do an arson job, that's me. I don't do gardens...but whatever."

She attempted to stand, but she plopped right back down on the ground...and everything flooded back to her. She had blacked out before...

"Thanks for leaving me on the ground...then again I suppose it would have hurt more if they just let me fall," Xi mumbled to herself. She hated not being able to move on her own more than anything. It left her helpless.And of course, everyone was leaving...well she would just have to find them once she regained control over her limbs.

..Luaxanna..

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 pm

Campbridge left the house following vincent withoput stopping. Of couse alredy being in the house he didn't heard the girl's comment.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games