Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm
Izumi rolled her eyes. "Just, let it go. I did." Izumi said simply. She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm
"Fine, whatever." he sighed and let her rest her head on his shoulder while the wind eased up. "So," he said, trying to stop the boredom. "You're a shapeshifter, toots?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm
"Yup.." Izumi answered. Izumi lifted her head up and then rested her chin on her knees again. "So break me down if it makes you feel right. And hate me now if it keeps you alright..." Izumi sang silently to herself, to not be overly bored. She then started to hum a piano song.
((I just like piano songs so much... xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Nero blinked a few times and listened to the girl sing and hum. It was funny how much music changed over his long, long life. He liked the piano and hearing someone sing occasionally, but he always loved those little harp things. Lyres were the right word for it he thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Izumi tilted her head to the side, and held up her hand, seeing a long scar, running from her index finger and then down the her wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:10 pm
After a few minutes, Nero pulled out another lollipop from his back pocket. How did he get that? He just created it with his godly powers! Actually, he made the wind bring it to him, which is why he waited this long to pull out the lollipop. He put the candy in his mouth then looked at Izumi's hand. "What happened?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Izumi shrugged, lifting her head up from her knees and then looking at Nero. "I don't know... I didn't feel anything. Probably spirts, if it was, then shouldn't have it burned?" Izumi said, a bit puzzled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:37 pm
"I'm no death god, so I don't really know." Nero admitted then studied her hand some more. "You don't even remember what happened before you got that, toots?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm
My_Dear_Juliet_3
Captain_Shinzo
( Expect to be mocked when you try to god mod me. >w> )

I said tried! That's not god modding. It's one hit kills or automatic (whatever) that is god modding. So BLEH!

( =w= God modding can take effect in a number of ways. I had to learn that in my Bleach guild when reaching the highest rank. God modding isn't just one-hit kills. It comes in attacking someone without allowing them a chance to block, dodge, or miss, an attack that doesn't give them a possibility of dodging or escaping it, ect...
There are other things which would be moves that have the chance to ruin someone or something that isn't general such as mental powers and taking control of someone.
Unrelated, but having MASTERFUL control over anything is also considered god mod. Reason is because you could be unstoppable because of this. >W> Use words carefully.
Finally, and I've seen it before...
Control of all elements. That gives too much power and makes you unstoppable depending how far you mean by elements. >w> )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd
"I'm no death god, so I don't really know." Nero admitted then studied her hand some more. "You don't even remember what happened before you got that, toots?" he asked.

"Here with you, I didn't have it...until now.." Izumi admitted.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 pm
"Aww crud, you sayin' I did this?" Nero frowned, already making the wind get him a first-aid kit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 pm
Izmi shook her head, and laughed. "No, of course not. I'm not saying you did this, what I mean is I pretty much have no idea how I got this." Izumi said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 pm
"Oh." Nero muttered and looked down, embarrassed. He didn't see the first-aid kit coming, so it hit his head. Nero yelped and rubbed the side of his head. "Dang wind!" he fumed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Izumi forced herself to not laugh, and rubbed the side of his head too. "Ouch, no?" Izumi said. She then saw the first-aid kit and smiled at Nero. "Oh, you didn't have to do that. If hadn't done that this wouldn't have happend. Very kind thought though." Izumi said, blushing now.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:00 pm
"I thought I did that, so I thought I'd fix it." Nero muttered and looked at her. "What up with the blush, toots?" he asked.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games