Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 am
(wHAT? NO MORE POST BATTLE?)

Miles smiled back, "I know, Axel told me about you"

Krsytal watched watched Axel ans his uncle fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm
(( confused I sent you a reply already. Guess I'll send it again.))

Axel rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine." He groaned. "Reaper isn't going to let me hear the end of this one." He grumbled and walked inside the house. Brent calmed and motioned for everyone to come inside. "No reason to just stand around in the front yard please come in."

Miyu blushed slightly. "Oh, what did he say." She was to focused on Miles so much that she didn't hear Brent.

The inside of house was average, all except for a large family portrait on one of the living room walls. In it was four Wolves. One of them was obviously Brent, another was a beautiful female wolf who looked like she could be Brent's sister. The other two looked like an older and a younger forms of Axel. The only difference was the younger had electric blue eyes like Axel, the other's eyes were neon red.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 pm
Miles didnt pay attention to Brent, "He said that you weird and annoying, But so Id have to say he was lying"

Krystal walked inside with brent, she walked up to the portrait and looked at the younger wolves. She turned to Brent, "Your kids?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 pm
((Actually the red eyed wolf looks like he's the same age as Brent. I should have said that before.))

Miyu frowned and glared back at where Axel had been standing. "Of course he would think that."

Axel had gone upstairs to collect hi things.

Brent chuckled. "No, the pretty one is my little sister." He said pointing to the female wolf. "The other two are Axel and his father. It's scary how much they look a like, isn't it?" he said with a laugh.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 pm
"Actually...It is" Krystal stared at the picture of Axel's father, "They look exactly alike, except for their eyes..."

Miles frowned, "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm
Brent nodded. "Thank god for that. I don't think the world can take another man like him." He sighed then smiled at her. "So, how did you meet Axel anyway?"

Miyu sighed. "He's always been so heartless. Brent said he changed, but I guess not."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Miles there staring at her, he didnt know what to say to her, he wanted her, he could bad mouth Axel to make himself look good. Miles shook away that thought, he wasnt gona make his best friend look so that he could get a girl. Miles finally spoke up, "He cant help it, its just the way he is"

Krystal's eyes widened when Brent asked the question, "Um...ugh..." What was she gonna tell him? That she was a school nurse and that she was dating a student? "Well, you see...Me and miles were dating at the time...And he introduced us...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Miyu sighed and headed for the house. "Well, I guess if he managed to get a girlfriend, he's not as bad as before."

Brent frowned thinking. He suddenly grinned and snapped his fingers. "Wait, you must be the two that K.C. told me about." He was obviously referring to Dr.Carter. He chuckled. "So Axel managed to score a school nurse, not half bad." He said with a grin. He paused thinking and looked at her. "Oh yeah, I bet your a little freaked about the age thing right? Don't worry, he's 19." Brent shrugged. "We lied on the paper work."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm
"I dont really mind" She really didnt care, she wasnt planning on actually doing anything with him, maybe a little hugging and kissing; but nothing beyond that.

Miles stopped Miyu, "Hey wait..." Miles started blushing, "I was kinda wondering...if maybe youd like to go out some time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Brent shrugged. "Well alright," he frowned and glanced at the ceiling. "I'll see whats taking him." He said heading for the stairs.

Miyu smiled at him. "Quite to the point aren't you." She giggled. "I don't see why not."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm
(Not one of Miles' better moments XD)

Miles frowned, "Oh...ok...." Then his eyes widened when he realised shed said yes, "Wait...what? REALLY!?!" Miles did a victory arm thrust, "YEEEESSSSSS!" A bead of sweat ran down his forehead, "Oh god...I did not just do that..." he thought.

Krystal sat down in a chair and waited for the two to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 pm
((It is a funny one XD ))

"Nice going." Called Axel. He had been watching them from his window on the second floor. He laughed and went back to stuffing a few things in a back pack. "Alright, we're good." He muttered slinging the back pack over a shoulder and picking up a steel suitcase. Brent walked into the room and shook his head. "Good your ready, now get outta here hot shot." "Yeah, yeah." Axel replied walking back downstairs.

Miyu ignored Axel and giggled at Miles. "It was kinda cute... In a dorky kinda way."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Miles rubbed the back of his neck and and laughed nervously as he blushed, "Ugh..You really think so?"

Krystal looked up at Axel and smiled, "You ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Miyu smiled at him, but didn't say anything.

Axel grinned at Krystal and nodded. "We're good to go." He turned toward the door only to be handed some papers from Brent. "Theres the directions." He said with a smirk.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 pm
"So..Miyu can YOU tell me a little about yourself?"

Krystal stood behind Axel waiting for him to move, "Go on, take it" She nudged him gently.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff