Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm
"Aww, Lili, that hurts." Damian pouted. "I just wanted to kiss you." he frowned and hugged her back then smiled again. What he said was true. He didn't care if he was in trouble, he was too happy to care.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm
Lili glared at Jacob "I dont associate with him. And if I dont associate with someone then I dont care about them. So no offense,but it makes no difference to me weather they are together or not." Call me heartless if you want. she mumbled then looked up at Damian. "If you wanna kiss me dont do it in front of other people" she blushed a bit and pouted.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:10 pm
"ya know what? screw this nice guy. its time you guys learn the powers of a Taboo." he rose his hand and touched Lili's shoulder, which fell to sand on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 pm
(ok question. And this is a dumb question I know. But did his hand turn to sand or Lili's shoulder >>')  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm
(her shoulder, but only the part he touched.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm
(oh lovely... stare )  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm
((eh, Jacobs been nice for to long. Damians gonna pay one way or another.))
Jacob laughed "for every 5 seconds you don't fix Lena, Damian, Lilli will lose a patch of her skin until she is nothing but a skeleton"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm
(and Lili has to take the heat for it, lovely.)

Another part of Lili's shoulder fell off "ow...." she hissed now able to see her bone. "Ok this is pretty damn low." she growled, another part falling off.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm
"Lili?" Damian looked at her and winced when her shoulders turned to sand. He cursed under his breath and looked at Jacob. "I can't fix her." he muttered angrilly. "The one who made the potion can fix her, and I don't know how to contact him." he said. "He usually shows up when someone really needs help, or something." he admitted and closed his eyes. He already said too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 pm
"ohh, to bad" he mocked and touched Lili's other shoulder, causing it to fall into sand "should have thought about that."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm
"Stop touching her, dammit!" Damian yelled and pointed his lance at his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 pm
Lili fell to the ground, this actually hurt.....ALOT in fact. A few tears built up in her eyes, but she turned her head so they couldnt see. "Damn it..... If Dad wasnt in a meeting then he would go ahead and take up to Hell." she hissed and sat there not moving. Every time she turned to sand she would wince and shake slightly. the pain growing each time.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:00 pm
"Why should I?!" he shouted and kicked Lili's side. he touched the lance, wich turned to sand. "Where was your sympathy towards Nikolai and Lena!? you had none, so i am not giving any sympathy to you!" he smiled and and got right in his face. "do unto others as you want done to you"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games