Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Lena watched Hiro leave, a little in awe at how he left. She then snapped out of it and smiled at Nikolai. "It's not like I have amnesia, or anything." she said. "I just... I dunno. I feel like there's something I should be remembering." she shrugged then grabbed his arm. "But enough about that. We've gotta set things up for the wedding." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 pm
A few flower petals spelled something in the air. "Yuchika Shop, if you want a free outfit, drop by sometime..." The petals stood there for a moment then dispersed.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am
takeshi mibu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"But its not as current", she said, her eyes narrowing. "Tell, me... what makes you think I want to go on a date with you?? All im doing is trying to figure out your true motives. I mean, you have to be here for something. Or did they just mistreat you in hell, hmm?" she said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked at her and took another sip of sake. "Hell is a boring place so I left,I had nothing keeping me there." He said softly,His eyes becoming it's demonic blood red.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

"Dont make a scene, here" Eri said. "Calm down. There are citizens here. We wouldnt want to cause a disturbance" She said, downing the rest of her vodka. " Just what the hell have you done in your lifetime, huh? what is so bad that you cant bear to have anyone find out about it? what is so bad that it makes you angry when you think about it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi downed the rest of his sake. "That I can't tell you,You might hate me even more." He muttered softly while his eyes became their pale red again.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am

"I see..." She said almost in a whisper. "Was it bad?" She leaned in towards him, her eyes narrowing in a concerned look. "Tell me. And ill tell you. I promise you, I wont be mad."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed. "I killed my family and clan." He said so only she could hear. "My mother died at child birth and my father was the strongest worrior in the clan only to be beaten by the clan head.Well he could feel I was strong at a young age so at five he started to train me,at seven I was able to beat twenty year old soldiers,My dad only used me as a tool so did the clan..At nine I didn't want to train any more and that's when my dad gave me a ring saying it was my mothers and he lied saying she wanted me to be strong as her dying wish.." He pulled out a ring,it was gold with five jewels one red,one dark blue,one light blue,white,and black. "So I began training again and going on missions and killing..By age eleven I learned that I was nothing more then a tool to them..So I killed my father by tearing each limb off but making sure hd lived to feel the pain,then I burned him and cut him before pulling his head off...Then I killed the whole clan and left."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

"Whoah. Youve had a rough life. I know you dont want my pity, but... im sorry." she looked down at her new drink that the bartender poured for her. "Allright, you held up your end." she lookes back at Takeshi, takes a deep breath, and speaks: "When I was four, I learned that I was a telepath. I had no idea why, because my parents hadnt had any kind of gift like that. Anyway, I started using it to control my parents, and make them do anything i wanted. They didnt know why, for a time. When I was six, my parents had another child. I begged them not to, because i wanted them all to myself, but they didnt listen, and they even convinced me that it was good. But soon after she was born, I began to hate her. She was taking all the attention from me. I didnt want her to be around. So I... I tried to get rid of her. Once, I tried to drown her in her bath when my mom told me to watch her. I got in trouble, but I convinced them i was only trying to play with her. A few weeks later, I had another idea. I woke up in the middle of the night, and went..." A tear roled down her cheek. "Im sorry, I didnt know this would be so hard. Um... I went into my parents room, and put them in a trance, so they wouldnt wake up. I went to go look at my sisters crib, and I watched her sleep, but while i was watching her, I started remembering why I hated her. I... used my telekenesis, and picked her up, and... I left the house with her. I knew where we were, and I knew there was a waterfall behind us... so I... I took her there, with me. I stood there, at the edge of the waterfall, holding my sister, looking at her, then something... happened to me. I dont know what, but something came over me. Extreme anger. I...." she bagan to cry more, steadily. ".... I moved her out over the falls, and she woke up and started crying, and I.. I.. ripped off one of her legs! I actually did that to my own sister. But I couldnt stop! I didnt want to!" she said, sounding more and more crazy, clenching her drink. "So I continued. I took off each one of her limbs, one by one! I watched her get torn apart by my mind!! I watched the blood pour out of her, and I Listened to her scream, and watched her wriggle in agony!! until... until I couldnt take it anymore! So I twisted her neck! All the way around!! Then I threw her into the waterfalls! My own sister!!" she began chuckling evily. "I actually killed my own baby sister! And I liked it!!" Tears began pouring down her cheeks, and her laughs slowed down into cries. "And then... when I got back home, I made it look like someone broke in, and kidnapped her. I had absolutely no blame, what-so-ever. And i lived with it. All the way until I was thirteen. After my parents had found out who was contolling them. When my dad pulled a knife on me, and i made him aim it at my mom. I had a flashbackof my little sister. So I left. I thanked them for taking careof me all that time, and I left. And a year after that, I was invited to come to this academy." She grabbed her head and put it on the bar, mumbling to herself, as she continued crying. "Her screams still bounce around in my head, yelling at me, reminding me what I had done to her." Eri looked up at Takeshi, the black rings around her eyes forming again. "You see these rings? They show up everytime she tries to talk to me. She wont leave me alone." Eri looked back at the window, and in the reflections, there was the image of a young child behind Eri, looking at her. She whirled around only to see the bartender. Then she looked back at the reflections, and the child was still there. "You see what I mean," She said starting to sound crazy again. "She wants me." She said, breathing heavily, her eyes beginning to glow bright purple, the reflection still staring at her...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi listened to her whole story not feeling anything. "I see,I don't care for the people I killed so I dont know how you feel." He put hand on her head and it began to swirl darkness around it. "Do you want her soul in heaven or hell?"

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Vincent crossed his arms as he walked into the dinner and sat down in one of the chairs and sighed narrowing his dark black eyes he sighed as his cat Selena curled up on the other other side of table and said in a heavy accent "brother when can i change back." Vincent looked at his sister with a mixture of sad and amused eyes " After your wounds heal of course." Vincent said and leaned his head back and watched the other people in the room  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *¤]´)÷¤—

❁❁❁ Hiiro walked into the diner angrily. She turned around and waited. Inevitably, her bodyguard, Ferrick, walked in behind her. She groaned. "Leave me alone." Hiiro walked over to one of the tables and sat down. Ferrick sighed and followed, sitting in the chair across from her. "You know I can't do that, Hiiro-sama." She rolled her eyes. "And stop calling my 'sama'. You're three years older than me." "Okay, Yakusoku-san." Hiiro frowned angrily. "My last name? Really? I think I prefered Hiiro-sama." She sighed and put her head in her hands. "Look, if you would not mind, I would like to take my lunch in peace. ALONE. If you want to 'guard me', can you at least wait by the door?" She snapped and pointed to the entrance. Ferrick looked back and forth between his master and the door, and regretfully nodded and went to his place. Hiiro sighed in relief and ordered a club sandwich from the waiter. ❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Eri stopped crying and opened her eyes wide. She slowely turned to Takeshi and said "You would do that for me? And for... her?" She looked at Takeshi eagerly, grabbing on one of his legs and leaning close to him. "Would you, really?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *¤]´)÷¤—

❁❁❁ When the waitress brought Hiiro her sandwhich, she smiled politely and thanked her. As she ate, Hiiro looked around at the diner's other inhabitants. Her eyes widened when she saw the girl grab her eating partner's leg, and she smirked. A lovers quarrel, perhaps? How petty. She thought and sipped the water that came with her meal. Then, the boy with a cat caught Hiiro's eye. What a cute kitty. How did she ever get so beaten up? Hiiro continued to inspect the customers in interest, not making a sound as she ate. ❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image Selena narrowed her eyes when the waitress told her to leave but smiled she was given a small plate of fish and purred in happy content . Vincent noticed Hiro looking at them and waved a bit but smiled as he watched his sister eat. Just for a bit of pleasure and to soothe his boredom he reached out and stroked Selena's ear and laughed when she rubbed against his fingers " Still the same as always sis." Vincent said and smiled  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games