Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm
He nodded and followed close behind her to the nursery Ben was in.

((Where to?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 pm
The moment the baby was in her arms, Myka teared up. But, gathering herself, she signed herself and the baby out and walked out of the hospital, checking back only once to make sure Erik was close behind.

{{What about Damian's room? After all, they still live there.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
After being stuck in terrified mode for what felt like an eternity, Seda's voice snapped at him to leave immediately. Nodding slightly, he took a step back only for a nurse to ask if he was alright. He nodded again, but remained quiet otherwise. She asked if he was sure and he briefly thought about it. Was he alright?

I'm fine. I was just... Going to give this rose to the front desk as a way to grieve the loss of such a fine lady who used to be here. I didn't know where she was buried so I figured I could just put it here. Is that alright?” Seda's voice murmured softly as he held the rose out to the nurse. The nurse nodded slightly before taking the rose, becoming somewhat hypnotized by it's beauty. When she went to ask what his name was, he was gone already and running elsewhere.

Follow my directions next time, moron, Seda hissed at Ross before they left the hospital and headed towards a Japanese Shrine.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah
emotion_donotwant

Dr. Fields
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How was it that every hospital looked the same? This thought circled the angry doctor's mind many times as he stared up at the huge white brick of a hospital. Yes, a block with white color schemes and a cross at the corner along with its logo. Just the exact same back in Germany. Although he supposed he shouldn't be too angry about that, had it not been for such striking similarities he would have been lost. That brattish girl was no help, she just stared off into space with a tense silence about her. Perhaps it was Dr. Decius' doing, but he didn't care.
Quote:

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 am
User Image

Melody looked at the building, blinking. When did they get here? And why? She turned to Fields, raising an eyebrow. "Something tells me Decius isn't here," she said in her quiet, low voice. "And Armageddon likely wouldn't come near this place."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am
Mayah Playah

"Pay untention!" the doctor snapped over his shoulder before looking back at the building. She probably forgot, and he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. "Ve are here for herr Doctor's patients." Or victims, he should have used. Looking to the doorway, Fields strode towards it and entered.
Inside was no different than the other hospitals he had been to. Again the white color scheme, a TV to the corner with some talk show only few people looked up at, curvy chairs back to back that were all nearly taken by people ranging from healthy looking to in dire need of assistance. The one thing, though, Fields could always count on in a hospital was the stench. Anti-bacterial chemicals, the scent of cleanliness and death.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 am
Melody Shell

User Image

Rolling her eyes, she ran closer, changing back to her original appearance. She didn't want anyone who knew her to see her there!
"I really hate hospitals," she sighed, reaching out and grabbing his sleeve to steady herself. "Can't we just wait outside for them?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 am
Mayah Playah

Fields looked at her as if she were an idiot. "You dink dey are strong enough to valk?" he said with obvious disbelief before turning to the counter, mainly trying to ignore someone staring at him with wide eyes. It had been a while since he had seen the Doctor's gruesome experiments, but if he's anything like how he was back then, his patients would be lucky to survive by nightfall. Fields walked up to the counter and began to tell one of the nurses that he needed to see a patient of Decius'.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

Sighing again, Melody stood silently beside the doctor, taking in her surroundings and calculating how to get out if she needed to. She waited patiently, or at least, appeared to be patient. In reality, she was freaking out in her head. 'I really do hate hospitals,' she thought, biting her lip.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"Snap out of it." Fields growled to her, having gotten his information long ago. "Or do you vant to stay here?" Without waiting for an answer, he wandered towards the elevator. The Doctor's patients were in the intensive care unit located on the thirteenth floor. Most of the patients there were the Doctor's, and the nurse shuddered when she had to relive the memories of seeing them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

She hurried after him, ******** into the elevator and gripping the railing. "Forgive me for not being comfortable. I hate hospitals. They smell like sadness and hopelessness."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Dr. Fields glanced at her before looking at the ascending floor numbers. "Hospitals are alvays like dat." he muttered as they reached the seventh floor, stopping to pick someone up. "Even de doctors feel de same vay." I know I do.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

"I know, but...oh Fields, I'm only here because of you," she sighed in German, ignoring the man who was checking them both out. "It just isn't fair. Such kind people were subjected to his experiments. Not always good people, but some were so sweet. It just...isn't fair."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ein never asked for you to come!" the doctor snapped, causing the people in the elevator to jump. "Nazing about life es fair! If it vasn't him dat did it then it vuld only have been somevun else."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

"Someone like you?" she shot at him, her blue eyes wide and accusing.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games