Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm
Adrian sighed and, realizing he couldn't win, let her lean on him. "Not everyone in New York is a celebrity, you know. But you're right, some parts of the city are beautiful." He closed his eyes, relishing in the warm and temporary quiet. 'When Michaela was the star of the Met, life was amazing. She was a celebrity in New York's eyes. That didn't stop those 5 men from taking her from me, though. If anything, I wish we'd lived back in Scotland where we were born. Then I wouldn't be like this. I'd be an adult by now, happily married. But no, life had to deal me this stack of cards. Life's unfair, but how can I tell that to her? She may be a little promiscuous, but I can tell she's still just a girl, whose imagination consists of rainbows and stars.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'That's the spirit, Mr 'Life's so Terrible'' she playfully punched his arm and pushed off the spring wall. The spring was rather deep, and she decided to dive. She ducked under the water and swam down, her legs following her motion perfectly, meaning her butt showed outside the water for a second or two before descending into the depths. She knew he'd have seen it, and relished in the idea of the look of his face.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Adrian rubbed his temple upon seeing her backside, by now a little used to her antics. "If she wants to sleep with me, why doesn't she just say it?" he muttered. He leaned forward, his elbows resting on his almost-above-water knees. "That girl..." he murmured, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Olivia rose out of the water and took a deep breath. Sweeping her wet hair back off her face, she tied it into a loose pony tail with a pretty pink bow ribbon that was on her wrist. She smiled, her eyes seemingly bigger now her hair was off her face. Chewing on her lip again, she decided to admire her fingernails this time, pouting when she noticed the paint had chipped.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Adrian smirked and chuckled. "There you are. I was starting to think you'd gone and drowned on me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Me? Drown?' She floated on her back, everything on show because she'd forgotten he'd asked her to cover up. 'I have too much life ahead of me to die!' she smiled, enjoying her random high.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 pm
He looked away, his cheeks red. "That's what my sister used to say. Something tells me that the two of you would have loved each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I think you're right there.' She said, kicking her feet. 'New York, celebrities, Broadway, I'd surely be her best friend.' She accidentally bumped into him with her head. She smiled, look up towards him whilst still on her back. 'Hello.' she giggled, kicking her feet to bang into him more. 'If your sister ever comes here, could you introduce us?'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:06 pm
He avoided her eyes, this time because he didn't want her to see his pain. "Michaela was killed 13 years ago while we were walking home from some movie."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy stood normally, taken aback by the statement. She wasn't used to comforting others or caring, but what he'd said was too sad. 'Sorry.' she stuttered, a bit too forcefully pulling him into a hug, ignoring the fact that they were nude.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 pm
"It's alright, it's been years and without her death, I wouldn't be here right now." He hugged her back, blushing and pushing her away when he remembered their current state. "Either way, Michaela died at the height of stardom, the way she always wanted to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'What's so amazing about here?' she winked, posing ever so discretely in a way which enhanced her body. She tucked a loose hair behind her ear and asked 'Was the killer caught?'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm
"You could say that. I was found by the Incarnation of War, who trained me for three years and, at my eighteenth birthday, I assumed office and have been war for 10 years. Ironically, my mind and body are still eighteen, which sucks more than anything else in the world." He leaned back resting his head on a rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy blinked and shrugged. '18 is fantastic. You're young, healthy, can do anything you want to do. Everything works.' Amy smirked, emphasizing that last word as she licked her lips discretely. 'So, if you're war, you're... evil?' she tilted her head.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:06 pm
Adrian snorted, smiling widely. "Ha, I couldn't be evil if I tried. I watch over war, handle fights, change minds, plan war strategies, that's about it. I only kill as War, never as Adrian. The me you see is Adrian, I'll show you War when you're really ready."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games