Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 pm
Fuma gave a growl, which was odd, seeing as he didn't have a throat to do so with..

He then shifted Amaya from off the base of his shoulder and towards Yuki.
"Get her out of here and come back as soon as you can. Bring the others if you can, too." he told Yuki, still staring at the Assassin.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm
The assassin gave a grin that you could only see in the eyes since his mouth was covered.

Yuki nodded, strapped his spear to his back, and took Amaya, then ran towards the village as fast as he could.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:01 pm
"I feel like I'm in a lime..." Amaya grunted shortly after Yuki took off for the village.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm
Fuma then shoved the Assassin forward, and began walking towards where the Demon was coming from.
"...At least I get to fight a Demon out of this...." he growled.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm
The assassin drew his last sword. "When ever you're ready samurai..."

"I bet it tastes good in there," Yuki said as he ran. It didn't matter what the conversation was as long as he could keep her talking.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:41 pm
"Kind of sour... Never cared for sour... Makes a bad personality..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 pm
It was then that the Demon crashed through the forest and charged at the two, roaring in a feral manner.

"...Still kinda wished it killed you..." Fuma grunted right before it slammed into him, and made the same charge at the Assassin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm
He rolled out of the way then ran around him, keeping away from the Demon as long as it's attention was on him.

"Yea... sour people are no good," he said as the village came into view. "How are you feeling?"  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 am
Fuma remained latched onto the Demon as it chased after the Assassin, and slowly began to climb up from the side, grumbling the whole time.

The Demon continued to roar, its weapon swinging towards the Assassin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 am
"...Am I in a mixed drink?" Amaya asked with confusion as she stared up at the sky.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 pm
"Nope you're still a demon," he replied as the town came into view. "HEY! SOMEONE HELP!" he yelled as soon as he was within shouting distance.

The assassin continued to move away from the demon, dodging it's attacks with relative ease.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:09 pm
"....Eh..?" Jari looked over to Yuki with a bored expression.

The Demon continued to chase after the Assassin as Fuma had climbed up to the Demon's throat with a few of the spikes from the Assassin's trap in hand and attempted to jab it straight through its neck...With poor results.

The Demon then let out an angered roar and grabbed Fuma and threw him right at the Assassin.

"FfffffffffffffffUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm
"Looks like the other human found a Shura," Kagu mused as she saw Yuki come running out of the forest.

"Mixed drink sounds good... Know this guy... Knock your socks off man."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 pm
He ran up to the first person he recognized, which happened to be Kagu. "She's been poisoned. She feels really warm. We need to ice her right away!" he said franticly. "Also Fuma is fighting a demon in the woods and need help," he said all in one breath.

The Ninja caught Fuma to the best of his ability, while surprisingly effective there was still to much force for him to stop before sliding into a tree with a low thump and letting out a pained grunt. "Throw me at him!" the ninja yelled as he caught his breath.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 am
The very moment the Ninja said 'throw me', Fuma grabbed him by the leg and threw him as hard as he could at the Demon, who was still charging straight at the two of them.

"...What kind of Demon..?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games