Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

@ NotteRequiem: It was a joke.

Hahaha! I'm well aware... I was just playing along blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
What the heck! In some pictures his eyes are brown. I still say it's Chris. LOL

Okay then, make it Wesker AND Chris, both flipping you off.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:39 pm
[color=darkred]Wow. He does look like Chris, though.

Ugh. But then he COULD look like Billy...

Carlos, no.

But..Billy or Chris.

Grr.

THEY ALL HAVE BROWN HAIR AND HAVE SIMILAR FEATURES!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
What the heck! In some pictures his eyes are brown. I still say it's Chris. LOL

Okay then, make it Wesker AND Chris, both flipping you off.

You're getting yourself in too deep.. redface  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Billy's eyes were in the lighter arew too. Grey or Green.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Well... having Jill in the game is another vote toward Carlos... I mean... you saw how they re-did Leon... why not the same with Carlos?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:43 pm
It might be a new character or Carlos. And I love how instead of a Beretta, it's a USP he's holding. RE is abandoning the old guns and getting with the good ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:43 pm
NotteRequiem
Well... having Jill in the game is another vote toward Carlos... I mean... you saw how they re-did Leon... why not the same with Carlos?
Because Carlos sucked?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 pm
NotteRequiem

Because isn't this supposed to be a little after Code: Veronica took place? Leon was like, what, 8 years older?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Vash Thompson
It might be a new character or Carlos. And I love how instead of a Beretta, it's a USP he's holding. RE is abandoning the old guns and getting with the good ones.

But they won't call it the USP, they'll give it some stupid little name like, "The Lightning Bolt!" Or some crappy name. I don't see why. The original Resident Evil games taught me a lot about guns.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:46 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

Because isn't this supposed to be a little after Code: Veronica took place? Leon was like, what, 8 years older?

Can you site your source that says it's after Veronica? I've been looking for the article but can't seem to find anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:48 pm
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

Can you site your source that says it's after Veronica? I've been looking for the article but can't seem to find anything.

I read it somewhere. I don't remember where, actually. sad  

Blood Countess Bathory

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

Much later. Code Veronica happened in early 1999, RE4 in 2004. But yes. he is much, much older.

I heard it happens between Veronica and RE4, and I heard or read, rather somewhere, that it's before the fall of Umbrella. Obviously, if that's the case then it couldn't be Chris because Chris HAS to be the one that kills Wesker and Wesker was alive in RE4 and still up to his old tricks.....so...ugh. I'm NOT saying it..I refuse.
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
I don't remember reading anything about that either.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games