Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am
undeadpriest15
"there are 2 people who can touch it the creator, or the one its on, short version me, and you."

"I see." He rolled the glowing stone in his paw and felt its warmth. "I'm still curious as to why it chose me and what you plan to do with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am
"i do nothing yet, and it chose you not me."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am
undeadpriest15
"i do nothing yet, and it chose you not me."

"Very well then. So you will help us be rid of the demon that plagues me? For now he is subdued. But in order to eliminate him we have to find his brothers." Leo looked at him then turned to his forge and began tinkering with metallic ingredients.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am
"depends what you need..."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm
undeadpriest15
"depends what you need..."

Whedaba was beginning to get annoyed with the necromancer's questions, that just led the two in a circle of conversation. so he decided to respond to the necromancer's question. "we ned help en fendeng the other two demons. we do nut know where to look for them, so eny way yoo mey help es en thet metter wood be nice." he glared at the necromancer with an undefinable rage. something about it just rubbed his scales the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 pm
-priest glances over with his mask it starts to glow- "the answer came from the wrong person, but i do see how i can help. but only 1 can say what help i am needed in."
(in a moment i will be gone, but soon i will return)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest glances over with his mask it starts to glow- "the answer came from the wrong person, but i do see how i can help. but only 1 can say what help i am needed in."
(in a moment i will be gone, but soon i will return)

Whedaba rolled his eyes, and said to leo, "winhal, hak. sjek jaci tiric ti tuor vin anyui de ve, filki visp jacion svabol yth rigluin, Leo"
(fine, then. if he does not want an answer from me, just tell him what we need, Leo)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm
Mont calmed down, he looked down the opening, thinking of some plans for the armor. He jumped down,"Would that be wise? Telling him our exact intents?" He didn't want any help from the dead, nor did he trust the one that uses them as an army. He glared at him, trying to figure out what he would be planning rather than merely giving nasty looks.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm
"We need help finding the two remaining demons and putting a stop to them." He looked at Priest then Mont "Shall we get to work on the armor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm
Mont nodded,"I guess we'll need them done sooner rather than later."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 pm
Leo looked at the ingredients. "So what's first?" He picked up each bottle and looked at it then hypnotically he started mixing things together before Mont can even begin telling him the instructions. Surprisingly he was making the mythril exactly how it is supposed to be. The blue stone glowing faintly the entire time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm
Mont folded his ears back,"Sorry, the spirit changes much of everything. I'll have to make it all myself..." He looked down, it might have meant something to Leo. He didn't want to hurt his feelings or anything, but Priest could be watching.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 pm
Leo shook his head and broke out of the hypnotic trance. "What just happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 am
Mont glared at the necklace,"You mean that you don't remember what happened? How far can you recall?" He hated the thought that the spirit might have tried to trick him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am
River of Time
Mont glared at the necklace,"You mean that you don't remember what happened? How far can you recall?" He hated the thought that the spirit might have tried to trick him.

Whedaba was slightly confused. "es fer es i ken tell, he jest sterted to make some lequid. is thet the armor thet yoo were talkeng about erlier?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games