Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

((Ha ha, I just managed to tie a tie emotion_awesome ))

Gwen and Gavin looked at each other, then shrugged. "I dunno. Play something loud." She said. "Gavin, that's to vague. Give him something to work with." "Ugh, fine..." She said, closing her eyes and putting her head down on the table. She was obviously in deep concentration at the moment. Gwen rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:20 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sat there still thinking He had one Idea but pushed it aside. It'd be funny but he didn't know them well enough to pull a stunt like that. "Well, we'll think of something." He said getting up and walking over to Gavin and hugging her.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

As she was hugged, Gavin held up her finger. "Can't talk, gotta think." She said, and then lowered her hand. Gwen laughed. "Right." He said, pushing her long hair off of the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued thinking as he almost had a song to play. "Hmm... We should try to find one soon. They're getting restless." He laughed at the fact that people were starting to twitch waiting for him to start playing because they wanted to enjoy how he played.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
This is why I should start listening to more music, XD

empress dee

Gwen put his elbows on the table. "Yeah, well, that's your problem." He said, pointing at Gabriel. "Not ours." As soon as the last word came out of his mouth, Gavin sat straight up, her hair hitting Gwen straight in the face ((and probably Gabriel, if he was close enough, XD)). "Hey, Gwen, what was that one song called?" "Hm? Which one?" "You know, that one that they played at the concert I went to?" "C'mon Gavin, you went to a lot of concerts. Which one?" "Oh, um..." She said, slowly putting her head back down on the table.

((Yeah, sorry I can't be much help here... If you had a couple of different songs you were deciding on, then I might be able to help you... I have terrible taste in music, XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged as he stood there with Gavin wrapped in his arms, he hadn't let go of her from earlier yet. "Guess I'll have to play one that I was gonna set apart for the Battle of the Bands." He said slightly disappointed.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Kogaku barked happily and scampered off and down the stairs. Dee smiled. Billy then asked Dee as he was polishing his drum sticks, "Say Dee, doesn't Kogaku know how to talk like the rest of us?"

"Oh sure he does, he's just in a wolf mood today."

"What?" Billy asked confused.

"Meaning, he's happy and wanting to be cute. The kid goes through phases like that. When he wants to be cute, he goes into puppy mode and doesn't speak a word like we do. When he's feeling angry or upset, he will revert to his saiyan mode, which he is dangerous then. But, in normal mode when he's neither wanting to be cute or a fighter, he's the splitting image of Terry when he was younger except he has Vegeta's hairstyle. And...both the saiyan and the wolf tails remain out."

"Well, he is definitely cute in puppy mode. I only recognized him from his markings. Besides that, on full moons he likes to piss on the side of the building."

"You've got to talk to Terry about Kogaku marking the territory bit, not me. Personally, I find that funny that Kogaku goes wherever on full moons, not that its right or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:09 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued standing there as they held their conversation, not that he minded much. He was more focused on the fact that he had Gavin in his arms. "We need to hurry up and have Battle of the Bands." He not really wanting to play because the only song he could think of at that moment was from the list he wanted to play at battle of the bands.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 pm
"Heh," Billy said, "You need to be in top condition for them to officially announce the date."

Dee sighed, then said, "The battle of the bands happens the day after the King of Fighters tournament this year, so its on December 26th. Be ready then."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 pm
(please tell me I don't literally have to wait for December 26th 2013 and that it's a date in role play only.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed slightly annoyed. "Well I could probably meet the physical requirement so long as they aren't super human." He said aloud as he continued standing there.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 am
(Seriously, it would depend on how fast the role-play progresses. And by the rate that Gabriel is progressing...its a long ways off.)

Billy laughed, "No, Dee's not super human nor human at all. She's a Tuffle-born. Terry...he's human, but a Renaissance human, which is different from earth. See, a Renaissance human male is capable of giving birth to a child, hence Kogaku you met earlier. Dee will be our greatest opponent in the battle of the bands, that's for sure, and I don't expect you work yourself to death trying to out rock her. Nah, if anything I want you to try and match her powers musically. The other bands won't be a problem if we practice. So far, you have a great standing of fans, and enough to get security after you. That took guts kid. See, sometimes ya gotta break the rules in order to prove yourself."

Dee nodded, "Billy's right in terms of who we are. But, you really have to perfect your skills first. I mean, you are good, enough to be a rookie in the battle of the bands that's for sure. But, Billy probably would use his bo-staff on ya if you don't at least get passed the Alchemics. William-Tyler will be competing this year and same with Shuichi Shindou. Heh, that Tohma Seguchi, what a way to promote the band Bad Luck. Anyway, there's those two and some mystery band, which I have little info on. The only info I have is its led by Gaara of the Sand. So, keep practicing. Its also why we schedule our bands most of the time."

Billy said, "Speaking of schedules to keep...when is the next band supposed to be up here?"

"Not until this evening. And Bad Luck has scheduled to rehearse here then. So, your band has time for...5 hours as of...now."

A loud clock chimed to signal that it was already 3PM.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed he really didn't wanna play at the moment due to saving his good material for the Battle of the Bands. "Geeze, it'd really take that long?" He asked as they continued chatting.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 am
Dee nodded, "Yeah, but we all get good practice time, and don't forget, there will be other practices going on here as well."

Billy smirked, "The king of fighter's tournament...you are holding training sessions here too, Dee?"

Dee nodded, "Yep. Unfortunately, that's already all booked. Terry's already been training here on nights when I've been elsewhere. However, when I heard last night, after we all went to bed...that the Hokage was after Terry's life, it wasn't as peaceful as I would have liked."

"Now what would the Shinobi leader of the leaf village want with Terry?! That makes no sense at all!" Billy exclaimed surprised to hear this.

"It does if that leader is Naruto and he's jealous of Terry and I spending time with Sasuke."

"That is totally unfair! And here I thought I was the one who was going to beat Terry to a pulp at the tournament, as is allowed."

Dee laughed, "Well, take a number on that one, Billy. Andy swore the same thing. See, this is going to be Terry's absolute last tournament. Anyways, Sasuke's gone to tell Naruto to leave Terry alone unless the squirt wants to take part in the tournament. Sasuke's entering this year too. He wants to take me on, as odd as that sounds. He does have the power to beat me too if he uses his power properly."

Billy smirked, "That is interesting to hear that. A ninja with a single power enough to take on someone like you that is nearly invincible? Capable of killing someone who has a higher advantage than yourself. You beat Benimaru Nikaido in 5 swings with a demon's sword. What chance do you think Sasuke has against you?"

"His Sharingan mirror eyes. They are strong enough to manipulate any power that I have at my disposal and use my own powers against me."

Billy then stood and took his place at the drum set, "Well, let us hope for your sake that Sasuke doesn't kill you in case he loses control."

Dee laughed again then said, "Why don't you and Gabriel wow me with your music for a bit? I wanna hear Rock of Ages."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:07 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee
Um, I was just gonna suggest something about Battle of the Bands, but now I completely forgot what it was... Sorry.

Gwen listened to their conversation, not particularly interested. Gavin was still trying to come up with a song to listen to. Gwen leaned down to Gavin's ear, whispering so that nobody but Gavin would be able to hear him. "Did I see what I think I saw?" "The piercing? Yes. Three." She replied back as quietly as Gwen had. She had always been a defiant sort of person, so when her mother told her she couldn't have one piercing, she went ahead and got three. Two of them at the top of her left ear, on on the other. Gwen had noticed it when she had sat up, but her hair had been covering it for the rest of the time she had been here.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 pm
(Just so you know I didn't take over Billy or any of the characters that are named only the once that were sitting around in the background.)

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel kissed Gavin's cheek before walking over to the stage some of the girls and some guys, looked jealous of that and he laughed. "Me, Practice? Highly unlikely. I simply play for fun even if it is a competition I'm only in it for the fun of preforming. Winning honestly doesn't interest me. Alright let's play Rock of Ages." He said while setting up Sabrina so that he could begin playing he really didn't like the first part of the song it sounded funny to him but he'd do so anyway.

"Gunter glieben glauchen globen" He felt stupid saying the first part but loved what came after it because he could rock out and enjoy himself.

"All right, I got something to say. Yeah, it's better to burn out. Yeah, than fade away. All right ow gonna start a fire. C'mon!" He began as he walked around onstage and played his guitar at the right moments.

"Rise up! gather round, rock this place to the ground. Burn it up let's go for broke Watch the night go up in smoke." He sang as they continued jamming to the song. Moving over to the edge of the stage.

"Rock on! *Rock on!* Drive me crazier, no serenade, no fire brigade, just Pyromania." Gabriel continued singing and enjoying himself as they jammed. Jumping off of stage as he did so when he struck a chord on his guitar the candles became lit in a burst of flame coming from their wicks and he smirked.

*What do you want?* "What do you want?" *I want rock'n'roll.* "yes I do" *Long live rock'n'roll* He continued playing and moving about the room just enjoying the sound of the music and smiled when the band and some of the customers began singing the chorus parts.

"Oh let's go, let's strike a light, gonna blow like dynamite. I don't care if it takes all night gonna set this town alight. Ow." He continued his performance jamming moving about the room sometimes going over to the twins to sit and jam at the table.

*What do you want?* "What do you want?" *I want rock'n'roll.* "yes I do" *Long live rock'n'roll* "Oh yea yea" Even more people had started singing along for the chorus as they continued playing the song. He laughed a bit seeing the people getting into the music.

*Rock of ages, rock of ages. Still rollin', keep a-rollin.' Rock of ages, rock of ages. Still rollin', rock'n'rollin'.* It surprised him that all the people in the bar he didn't know by name had got into it. Though he just assumed it was because Dee had made the request.

"We got the power, got the glory. Just say you need it and if you need it. Say yeah! Heh heh heh heh." He continued singing as he moved about and over to the bar where he spun on a stool playing his guitar and just having fun in general.

"Now listen to me. I'm Burnin', Burnin', I got the fever, I know for sure, there ain't no cure. So feel it, don't fight it, go with the flow
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme one more for the road."
He smiled as he continued jamming, the flames of the candles acted as a sort of effect sometimes moving up then down again and other times out slightly, they seemed to dance to the music.

*What do you want?* "What do you want?" *I want rock'n'roll.* "You betcha." *Long live rock'n'roll* He continued jamming as they neared the end of the song and began rocking out for the solo as the band continued to play.

*Rock of ages, rock of ages. Still rollin', keep a-rollin.' Rock of ages, rock of ages. Still rollin', rock'n'rollin'.* Once again all the customers had joined in. It made him feel good that they were enjoying it as much as he was that's for sure.

"We got the power, got the Glory. Just say you need it, and if you need it say Yea. Say Yea. We're gonna burn this d.amn place down. woo hoo, down to the ground. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh. After finishing up the song Gabriel went back over and sat down beside Gavin. He didn't know weather or not Billy had actually joined in or not because he was too busy just being into the music to notice. Though he liked having Gavin beside him after he was done playing.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games