Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seffro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 am

00Shoe
seffro
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes
Ubisoft showed a game called Watch Dogs last, looks REALLY good.

Looks very promising! Gives me a Deus Ex: HR feel.

Love that game. First thing I upgraded was hacking and cloak so I could literally walk through the game without a care in the world. Never died till the end where I chose to sink the place

How did you go about dealing with the boss fights?

It was kinda annoying at first, I put all of my skills into stealth and such - first boss fight wasn't that bad. But the second one, really was not a match for my augmentations (its a good thing I am awesome at deus ex otherwise this fight could have been hard)

I uses every weapon upgrade I could find on my pistol( damage x 6 armor peircing rounds red blazer dot ammo upgrade x2 and rate of fire upgrade.). And then used 2-3 upgrades for the 45 caliber( damage,damage, explosive rounds)
this is actually easy to do just don't pick up enemy weapons till you can get to a weapons dealer and sell the actual gun since pocking up 2 of the same gun converts it into ammo.

The boss battles I just states behind things and emptied a clip into them every once in while. (Didn't get explosive rounds till china level)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 pm

seffro
I uses every weapon upgrade I could find on my pistol( damage x 6 armor peircing rounds red blazer dot ammo upgrade x2 and rate of fire upgrade.). And then used 2-3 upgrades for the 45 caliber( damage,damage, explosive rounds)
this is actually easy to do just don't pick up enemy weapons till you can get to a weapons dealer and sell the actual gun since pocking up 2 of the same gun converts it into ammo.

The boss battles I just states behind things and emptied a clip into them every once in while. (Didn't get explosive rounds till china level)

Is your opinion that the boss battles broke the flow? Or do they belong in Deus Ex.

I found the first and last boss battles didn't really fit in, the second boss battle was enjoyable, the third was frustrating but I like a challenge.

00Shoe
Captain

seffro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

00Shoe
seffro

Is your opinion that the boss battles broke the flow? Or do they belong in Deus Ex.

I found the first and last boss battles didn't really fit in, the second boss battle was enjoyable, the third was frustrating but I like a challenge.

I thought they broke the flow a little. The challenge is nice but some parts were a little irritating.
The code you can use against the final boss was a bit cliche in my opinion.
But at least the last boss was easy.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile,I've been so busy with my shop and my pack.We're at 53 members now x.x*is a busy alpha*

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sorry I haven't been here in awhile,I've been so busy with my shop and my pack.We're at 53 members now x.x*is a busy alpha*

Hey nice you see you stop by!

How is the shop going?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

00Shoe
HalfTail
00Shoe
HalfTail
*picks up over my shoulder*

"Hey! You can't do this. My feet are supposed to touch the ground!"

*puts you in a water fountain and sits on the edge*

*enjoys being cooled off by the water* "Was this a punishment or something?"

<.<; im not good at being mean

HalfTail

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 am

HalfTail

Haha. Or I am just good at finding the good in a situation.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

00Shoe
HalfTail

nope its being mean, shoe is teh most ebil of them all

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Duwilo
00Shoe
HalfTail

Nope! I am never mean!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

00Shoe
Duwilo
00Shoe
HalfTail

Nope! I am never mean!

Hes just good at finding loopholes, typical Canadian. Wish I could do it razz

Found redrusker's comics " The Deep Dark" and "School Daze". I can't stomach anything since biggrin lol

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm

seffro

Found redrusker's comics " The Deep Dark" and "School Daze". I can't stomach anything since biggrin lol

Sea Salt would be one loose dog.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 am

00Shoe
seffro

Sea Salt would be one loose dog.

no doubt about that. Lol still fun to read it though

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 am

seffro

I find that his comics start to get tiring at the end, its just more of the same thing.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

00Shoe
seffro

I find that his comics start to get tiring at the end, its just more of the same thing.

I don't care that much for the story. I just want that dog >///<

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

seffro
00Shoe
seffro

I don't care that much for the story. I just want that dog >///<

More like you want to be that dog! :p
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games