Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 pm
What to call me Blucshia
Who allowed you in?user Novama
Why I Joined i'm interested in learning making Rp, in an active guild^^
Gaian Age acording to gaia 436 days ..o.o?
Predicted Favorite Forum fantasy...

About me
I'm bad for introductions..

heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 am

What to call me

George, Knox, Knoxie, Pretty much anything as long as I realize it's addressed to me.

Who Accepted my Application
Novama?

Why I Joined
Because I enjoy role playing, and Barton town is...well...dead.

Gaian Age
A very, very long time. 3471 days, which loosely translates to 9 1/2 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably romance. Or action. But probably romance.

About me
I like to write. I like to read. I enjoy stupid sappy romance, and like to pretend otherwise. I'm outgoing, obnoxious, and a generally horrible person. And yet, for all that, I managed to convince people to be my friend, and even managed to con my wife into marriage. Truthfully, though, I'm just a big softy who likes to role play and write, enjoys sports, and tries to get human interaction at 2:00 AM.

Secret Code
I don't actually remember what it said. Something about first and last. We're gonna go with that. GX for 100, Alex.

George_Knox

Questionable Genius

4,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Caramelize Clovers

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:15 pm

What to call me
Please call me Miyabi-san or just Miyabi.

chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
To further my roleplay experience and any hope to tackle that monster which is my insane boredom

Gaian Age
1 day, today.

Predicted Favorite Forum
one x one roleplays probably since that's what I'm centered around.

About me
a lot of my interests and pairings and all that beautiful information is here. I rather just post this because I don't want to start rambling on and on and waste my other senapi's time.

Secret Code
heart

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:50 pm

What to call me
Alex

Novama

Why I Joined
I love RP and this is one of the first RP guilds I've seen since joining Gaia. Another reason would be because, you guys have an amazing amount of members here which suggested activity.

Gaian Age
6 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
School Of Roleplay

About me
I'm mostly a gamer, but I also ride the bicycle mainly for races and stuff like that, but other than that I'm just a regular high school student. I've been trying to learn programming for a week now and am fairly well at it. Sometimes, if I want to try out my skills I visit newgrounds.com, yeah that place. If you want to add me, my Screen name is PPPower.

Secret Code
D A

Alex Da Kidd

Prophet

2,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

CuteAsAhButton

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:13 pm
What to call me Nikki or Nicole

Who Accepted my Application chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined I wanted a long term RP.

Gaian Age I have no idea...haha

Predicted Favorite Fourm romance for sure!!

About me I haven't really RPed a lot. So I'm still kind of rusty. I love love love romance! I really love lesbian romance!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:20 pm

What to call me
RoseFlower, Rose, or Kayla

I think I deleted my acceptance letter, so I don't know. Sorry.

Why I Joined
So I can find the types of RPs I like without having to search through pages and pages on the main forum.

Gaian Age
1516 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, horror, anything to do with (most) animes, and school-life.

About me
I'm a college student, and I work part time, so I might not be on as much as I'd like. While I have my preferred genre, I'll try any kind of RP if it looks interesting.

Secret Code
2R

TheHedgehog52

Familiar Dabbler

Saint Lux

Adorable Ace

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:31 pm
What to call me
Uta or Uu

Novama

Why I Joined
I made a new account and was looking for good RP guilds to join--then remembered how fantastic this guild was!

Gaian Age
This account has been up for about 5 days now. My old account was up to 7 years old, I think?

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1

About me
Just your typical art nerd who fancies horror, video games, anime, and manga. I dabble in just about everything.
I'm also 19 and currently on summer vacation from college, yo.
If you need to know my major, I'm in illustration! c:

Secret Code
EU, right, I think?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:24 pm

What to call me
Just call me Fwalandra, or any shortened variant!

Novama

Why I Joined
Just looking for a roleplay guild that's relaxed and accepts all levels of experience.

Gaian Age
My original account was made in 2005, this one was made in 2007!

Predicted Favorite Forum
If there's a fantasy subforum, then that one most likely!

About me
My favorite thing to do is create characters! I like to write and build my own world and go from there. I like urban fantasy's the most and i've worked on this book series for years now that's an urban fantasy!! I'm in college full time and i work full time too! So my time might be limited!!

Secret Code
AF

Fwalandra

Timid Kitten

17,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

prince-cakes

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm
What to call me
Charlie!

Novama

Why I Joined
I wanted to get back into RPing :>

Gaian Age
This account? Like. A day? But I've been on Gaia for at least five years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Romance, probably...

About me
I like to draw and read. I blog a lot too!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:30 pm
Holy Snap! What's going on with this guild?! eek I've want to start rp'ing again after a long hiatus but where did all the RP categories go? and how long do we need to wait? crying

What to call me
Sam wink

Who knows? I joined this guild years ago wink

Why I Joined
Duh, Roleplaying is the best way to get that creative mind of yours, thinking creatively rolleyes lol

Gaian Age
I've been on since 2008 so...... 7 years! blaugh

Predicted Favorite Forum
Isn't a forum technically considered a rp forum anyway? neutral so idk sweatdrop

About me
Hiatus and now back! blaugh I like tons of action, sci-fi and fantasy, no romance for me unless you got a very cute avi wink hehe

Troublesome Sam

King Noob

Things_we_Lost

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 pm
What to call me
Things_we_Lost, Hale is the name of the character I'm using in another rp so I also respond to that

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
I like roleplay and fantasy and hey it's always cool to meet people who are good w/ rp

Gaian Age

Predicted Favorite Forum
I haven't had much time to look around, I'm not sure

About me
Interests? tumblr. fantasy, reading (particularly books by brandon sanderson) drawing. I'm really bad at introducing myself so Idk.

Secret Code Tt  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 pm

What to call me
Sen

GrayEnvy

Why I Joined
I joined because role-playing is essentially the only reason I'm still on Gaia, and I wouldn't mind making a few friends, who knows?

Gaian Age
2,330 Gaian Days!

Predicted Favorite Forum
More than likely it will be a Romance or Fantasy Forum :T

About me
Well. where do I even begin? Lets just say that I am your typical Gamer Nerd at heart, anything and everything there is. Right now I am a college student (On Break) working part time in a kitchen. While I generally prefer my genres. I am certainly down to try out anything

Secret Code
The Secret Code is AS

Sen Yoshida

Tipsy Tycoon

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:34 am
What to call me
Keiko_ShadowChuckles, or you can call me chuckles

Um... I'm an older member, so I'm not sure if the instructions here apply to me, also I don't remember... And if it's about a PM, I already erased them eek

However, thank you to the staff here at RPFLA! wink

Why I Joined
Viva roleplay!

Gaian Age
3262 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm assuming the group one, but it all depends if an idea in a specific forum intrigues me.

About me
My life isn't complete without anime. My current goal is to watch all of the Detective Conan series, so all the current anime I am, watching are on hiatus until Detective Conan is finished.

I also enjoy listening to music and reading fictional books. I am fascinated by Shakespeare, and thanks to Conan, Sherlock Holmes. (I've always been a mystery geek though).

Also, I haven't been online in about six/seven years, so terribly sorry for any mistakes and being very rusty.

Secret Code I couldn't find it, but judging from the first page, I'm going with this --> heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:22 am
1. Gaian Name: Angel Glass
2. Who allowed you in?: Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: I would like to start getting into gaia roleplaying and I would also like to meet some new gaia roleplay friends
4. Gaian Age: (sorry i cannot find where it says)
5. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question heart

I am also my own character, plus I would like to apologise in advance if people do not understand some of the words I use as I am Welsh so some words I use are more Welsh slang almost  

Angel_Glass992

Fallen Detective

10,965 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:24 pm
What to call me
Either Multi or Ash, though most people just happen to call me Ash.

Novama

Why I Joined
I joined to try to use role playing as a way to hone my creative writing skills, and to try to gain some more friends who are into role playing.

Gaian Age
726 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'll most likely be in the 1 x 1 sub-forum. I'm a huge fan of 1 x 1 role plays.

About me
I'm a very creative person. I enjoy drawing and writing, and I also like to exercise at times, too. I'm also a big nerd, and I listen to a lot of music from the Vocaloids. I sometimes think of myself as shy, and I try very hard not to offend people, so most of the time, I'll sacrifice my own opinions to make other people happy because I like to make people smile.

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games