Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am
Tori tilted her head at him confused but rolled her eyes. "First, I can't consider this home. Yet. Two, I didn't get to meet Abyss but I did get to see how great he was. Three, I don't favor anyone over others. I like Zero as much as I like the others." she said as she smirked. "Four, how did you know my name is now Tori? And last but not least, what twins?" she asked as she blinked and arched a brow. Nyx and Luna saw the door open and they both heard what Cross said. "Hey! I can so cook! She's the one that can't!" they both said at the same time while pointing at each other. Luna glared at her sister while she laughed hysterically. Tori just blinked again and chuckled nervously. "I'm guessing you mean those twins." she said as she stared at them curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Shadow slowly tries to creep away towards the next room where Marie is. Suddenly, someone passes through the front door the moment he crept by it. He quickly turns his head to see a startling familiar face. "T-Tori!!!", says Shadow in surprise.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 am
Cross nodded.

"Unfortunatly."he admitted with a soft long sigh.

"First..nobody will treat you like family as well as us..and you know that. Second you didn't get to see s**t little girl. I knew Abyss since the day I was made."he said smiling.

"You know what I say is true Tori..we are here for oyu and your family is with us..rather your gonna be stubborn to admit that..is up to you."he said and put his hands in his pockets.

"Thirdly..little girl..are you telling me that you don't like Shadow more then Vincent? Or like Shadow over me ofr that matter?"he said with a smile.

"We all know life is bias.."he said.

"Fourthly..I know more then anyone else. It's what hapend when Vincent unlocked my powers..souls..matter..I constanlt know what's going on with just about anyone I've ever met."he said and grinned.

"Lastly..or in your book anyway..the twins..yeah..nither of them cook."he said patting her on the shoulder and walking back into the yard..this time walking out of sight actually into the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Who is that girl?

Voices from the front of the house flowed into Marie's ears as curiosity over came her. She slowly crept to the door way and peeped her out to see what was going on. She could hear voices that seemed to be rising progressively. A verbal fight, she figured. Though she could hear the voices fairly well, she couldn't see who they were coming from. She didn't know anyone that well, so she couldn't exactly know who was speaking just by hearing them. Only one voice sounded familiar, and it came from Luna. For some reason, her voice was one she could recognize from a distance. She walked slowly down the hall, feeling as though she had just woken up. To her surprise, Shadow was home, and Cross had just walked in with another girl. Her eyes went from person to person. Something just felt strange in the room. Even though it wasn't an awkward silence, it still felt strange...and awkward. Hearing Shadow's outburst startled her and made her almost jump. It appears he knew the girl who had just come in.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm
Tori bit her lip and looked at the ground as Cross spoke. She didn't say anything though since he had disappeared before she could. She then turned around quickly when she heard Shadow call her name. She smiled for a moment but it didn't last. "Turns out my fate took an unexpected turn." she said with a light chuckle. Nyx and Luna turned their heads, staring curiously at Tori. "Who the hell is that?" she asked as she crossed her arms. Nyx only smiled. "Well obviously she's a friend of our lover boy." she answered Luna before looking at Tori. "The truth hurts doesn't it. But don't you worry. Cross really means well. You just have to watch what you say deary." she said with a wink. Tori just nodded and stood by the door in case she had to run away. The twins really freaked her out and she wasn't sure if they were exactly okay. Her eyes then spotted Marie and she put on a smile for everyone. She wasn't sure what to do. Even if this was her new home, it didn't feel like she should be there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

After Cross left, Shadow thought to himself,"What the hell?". He then looks at Tori still a bit surprise after seeing her suddenly walk in unexpected. He scratches the back of his head looking a stumped as he answered,"Yeah, it looks like it.". Anyone would have smiled with joy, but Shadow wasn't always the type to express himself. But from the look of slight excitement in his eyes, anyone could tell he was delighted to see her inside. He sees Marie walk in and the twins took notice to her. With Cross gone, explaining the situation was not an easy task especially when it involves a long lost twin sister. He steps beside her, as it could be noticed there was a slight resemblance between Shadow and Tori. "Well....you see uh. She's uhhhh", Shadow said nervously as he found it difficult to say it. At that moment, Shadow holds all of his strength and tries to get it out,"....My...twin....sister."

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 pm
Cross sat there in the snow watching more fall. He scratched his nose and sighed looking at Abyss's tombstone. Then he heard it..a loud bang. He turned his head and saw them. A woman and what looked like around 17 year old boy. The boy however was ontop of a hunter pounding into his head while the woman seemed to melt and come from the ground wrapping two other hunters with her own body...she was like flexible plastic.

"What the hell?"Cross growled and the woman suddenly snapped when she heard the voice..her body returned to normal after breaking both hunter's necks. The boy slowly got up and the hunter he was ontop of seemed to be dead aswell.

"Don't tell me your a hunter aswell."groaned the woman but Cross lifted his right hand to show he meant peace.

"No i'm not."he said sighing.

"Who are you?"he asked. The woman examined him and sighed.

"Wings..a cloak..your in the snow and nither of us noticed each other. The name is Grace. My kid here is known by the name Fate." Grace said and the boy sighed crossing his arms. Cross looked over at her with a raised brow.

"Nice to meet you..Grace..and Fate."he said softly.

Fate laid back closing his eyes.

"Nice to meet you aswell..Cross."he said softly. Cross's eyes darted to the kid..

"How did he know my name?"he pondered to himself and Grace seemed to react with a raised brow at Cross.

"Indeed it is.."Grace said softly.

Grace: User Image

Fate: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Luna's eyes widened and she almost fell out of the chair she was sitting in but she kept herself balanced. "So now there's like another one of you? Oh that's just perfect! She's not going to try and knock me out to is she?" she asked with a slight whine. Nyx laughed and shook her head. "I don't think so twinny. And leave little lover boy alone! You can't hold a grudge on him forever because of that. Plus, I'm sure she won't annoy you as much." she said as she smiled back at Tori. Tori arched a brow at the name lover boy and she looked at Shadow confused. She then noticed Nyx was looking at her and she chuckled while scratching the back of her head to hide the fact she jumped a bit. "I guess my name is Tori and it's nice to meet you." she said quietly. Nyx nodded. "It's nice to meet you too hun. And if you want to know how your brother got his nickname, just ask me. I know the whole story." she said as she giggled and gently nudged Shadow. She then held her hand out to shake Tori's. Tori shoved Zero's letter into her pocket since she didn't want to let go of the plushie in her other hand and she gently shook Nyx's hand. "That's Nyx by the way. Sorry she was too rude to introduce herself." she said with a scoff. Nyx just laughed and walked over to Luna. She kicked the chair out from under her and then stuck her tongue out. "And this is my twin Luna. It's nice to finally not be the only twins in this group." she said with a grin as Luna got up. She glared at Nyx and huffed. Tori looked over at Shadow and tugged on his sleeve. "They aren't always that weird, are they?" she asked in a soft whisper since they were starting to really freak her out.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm
Fate sighed and opened his eyes..starring at Cross.

"Theres no time ofr explaining Cross. You know that."he said softly and he stood up.

"Let's go Grace."he said.

Cross put up his hands again.

"Wait..where are you going? Why?"he asked.

Grace frowned.

"We are being hunted..we have been for a long time now."she said.

"Aren't you?"she asked.

Cross sighed.

"Unfortnatly."he admitted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Holy Bajesus they are twins?!?!

Marie's ears nearly popped when Shadow announced that she was his twin. The fact of it slightly scared her. She didn't really know if she could believe that a girl like that was his sister, let alone a twin. So she decided to conduct an experiment. An experiment she hadn't done in a long while. She slowly approached the girl who called herself 'Tori', and unconsciously pushed the girls cheeks together. After a moment of looking she briefly said,Wow.....They really are twins,". She then let out a sweet innocent smile like hadn't done anything wrong. She took her hands off of Tori's face and tilted her head while saying,"Nice to meet you, Tori. I'm Marie,". She never really got the idea of why she never fit in where ever she was.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:45 pm
Tori growled slightly when the girl touched her cheeks but she could smell Shadow's scent all over her. Plus she smelled like flowers too and that helped her relax. She waited until the girl stopped touching her and introduced herself before she spoke again. Her wing ruffled and she rubbed her face a bit. "It's nice to meet you too Marie. Glad to know Shadow's not the only normal one here." she said and she gave a real smile. She then noticed the silence and spotted Luna looking at her with narrowed eyes. "And just what is that supposed to mean?" she asked as she arched a brow. Tori took a step back at first but then met her glare with one of her own. She grinned and chuckled. "I think you know what I meant. And if you don't, well too bad. Because I'm not going to repeat myself." she said as her black wings stretched out fully. Luna's eyes widened and she crossed her arms before grumbling and sitting down again. Nyx laughed and turned to Shadow. "I like your twin! She's a lot more feisty and fun then mine. If only we could trade." she said with a pout.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

After seeing their reactions, Shadow slaps his forehead and shakes it while sighs,"I should have kept my mouth shut". He was alright the fact he has a sister. But being twins only reminded him of Nyx and Luna. And the reaction he expected was worse than he thought since now they aren't the only twins around anymore. He makes a quiet annoyed moan when Nyx nudged,"Give me a break Nyx.". After they started up again, Shadow felt his sleeve pulled by Tori as he answers back,"Trust me, I asked myself the same thing. And please don't ask me why I'm so fond of them, cus even I don't know.". Just then, Marie makes her way to Tori with a curious look in her eyes and unusual greeting. "Uh...yeah. Were twins eh he he", Shadow said nervously as even he couldn't believe it himself. "Oh man, Tori",he thought to himself when she smart assed Luna. Seeing them both glare at each other made Shadow even more nervous seeing that they are quite alike. And when Nyx mentioned a trade, Shadow's face went completely blue as he wondered what it was like if Luna was his sister. He leans back on the wall and slides down sitting his rump.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm
Fate sighed and looked over at Grace.

"Tell him the truth Grace..he isn't an enemy and you know that as much as I do."he said and Grace glarred at him.

"Fine." she growled and looked back at Cross.

"Fate isn't my kid..he actually was born from a decendent of a man named Prophecy. We have been searching for one of his family members for years for christ sake I found him in an alley with a decaying corpse."she sighed. Cross let his wings bend around him and he sighed.

"Why are you searching?"he asked. Fate sighed and looked at him.

"My powers are already unlocking..and I know where the hunters truly are building there..forces so to speak."he said softly.

"Yet..we can't confirm this without getting one of the higher ranked hunters..and they travel in packs these days."he said softly. Fate put his hands inbetween his knees.

"So I will ask you to help us Cross. Help us push the government's dogs back into there cages atleast for a little while." Fate said. Cross nodded and he wrapped his hands around his head.

"Fine..I'll help you."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Heheh | Thoughts: Heh, that was kinda funny...heh..

Marie chuckled when Tori said that she was normal. No one had ever told her she was normal. "Unfortunately, I'm not too normal here. Then again, who is?"she said still smiling. The girl looked quiet and a little nervous at first, that idea left her mind when she heard her snap back at Luna. It surprised her quite a bit, but it was fun to watch. She didn't have anything against Luna, it was just one of those things that was funny to watch. She didn't want to, but she let out a small snicker. Just watching the two sets of twins and their ways were fascinating to her. She started feeling like the odd one out, she was the only one in the room without a twin.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm
Tori couldn't help but smile at Marie's comment and she rolled her eyes. "I can't argue with that. Everyone's a bit screwed up in some way." she said before she looked at Shadow. She watched him slide down the wall and she tilted her head. "What's gotten into him?" she asked. Nyx sat beside Shadow and looked up at Tori. "Well, it all started when he knocked out Luna so she would stop resisting and he could lead her here. My twin likes to hold grudges and she absolutely hates his guts. Which is why Luna isn't very fond of you either. Now, the thought of Luna as his sister instead of you as made him like this. Any questions?" she asked enthusiastically. Tori blinked and shook her head. She then looked back at Luna and arched a brow. "That's a stupid reason to hold a grudge." she stated her opinion. Luna scoffed. "Well no one asked you!" she shouted and crossed her arms again, turning her back to them. Her ears wouldn't stop twitching and Nyx soon had the same issue but they kept quiet about. Tori couldn't help but smirk and shrug her shoulders.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games