Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm
"You all are so amusing.... haha!" Eri Tsuzaki stands in the doorway with her hands on her hips, Laughing like a maniac. She settles down. "Hello Myka. Long time no see, huh?" She says in a lower, more menacing tone. "WELL!" She jumps over eveybody and lands next to the girl. Crouching, she gets close. "Why are you crying sweetheart?" Her purple eyes get really big and sincere, as if really wanting to know what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm
"i-i know... i'm sorry..." Xaene sighed, kissing the tears off his lover's face. "its hard to deal with... isn't it?" he whispered, only able to keep calm through all the chaos since he'd lived through his fair share of wars.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm
Myka grunted, not noticing Amy. "Don't tell them, Adrian."
"I have to!"
"No!"
"Myka, Damian deserves to know Arwen-"
"Stop it!"
"-has the book!"
"I give up, Xaene. This is just too hard."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Damian blinked when he was shoved back and stayed dazed for a moment before realizing that he had no idea where the room was. He unfolded his wings and zoomed to find the girl, finally managing to catch up to her as soon as she reached the room. He quickly came to a halt and grabbed the door frame to keep from flashing past the room then peeked in. Myka was there, and as much as it relieved him, he stayed where he was. She was acting strange around him. He looked off at Adrian when he spoke then looked back at Myka, trying to absorb everything. "I don't... understand." he murmured and felt his wings lower. Why would she keep it a secret from him? Why would Arwen have it? If she had it then what was the point of Myka leaving? So many questions...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy blinked. 'Why are you ignoring me, Adrian..?' she thought, glaring at Myka. She felt jealousy bubble up inside her, but then an unfamiliar voice was in her ear. She pointed to Adrian in answer, then quickly backed out the room and slid down the wall crossing her legs and crying silently.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 pm
She glared up at him, her lower lip trembling. "Where's Damian?"
"He's getting Amy," he replied.
"I need him here now!" she cried, sitting up and bringing her knees up under her chin. "Please...please, tell him I need him."
Adrian nodded, turning only to see Amy sobbing. "Amy!" He rushed to get side, wrapping his arms around her. "What's wrong?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I thought.. you died.. and.. Myka.. break ups.. inseperable.. Tryal and me.. War.. Myka.. Inna.. death.. Myka.. Tryal..' she stuttered, repeating herself without realising and crying into his shirt. She snapped out of it, pushing him away. 'Tryal.' she said simply, frowning through her tears.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm
But the angel was already beside her. "You lied to me?" he whispered softly, unable to hide the heart shearing betrayal in his silver eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm
"d-don't give up.... y-you'll end up hurting more if you do..." Xaene frowned, holding him still. "trust me... i've lived through more wars then i'd like... so i know what i'm talking about..." he whispered softly, brushing a bit of hair away from the sparkling blue gems he cared for.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm
(Why was I completely ignored? I'd really like to know)  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Hd shook his head, starting to sob. "This is all my fault."
"I didn't know!" she whispered, reaching for him. "Adrian found out she stole it from him a few days ago. He didn't tell me until I was in the middle of fighting Carmen."
"Trayl?" he repeated, confused. "Augutus' girlfriend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm
Ninja-Freerunner
(Why was I completely ignored? I'd really like to know)

{{You weren't. Spap was silently talking to you.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 pm
He stepped back to avoid her touching her, his eyes still fiercely hurt. "Everything you put us through... For nothing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm
"n-no... its not...." Xaene murmured, holding him tighter. "don't... don't say that..." he whispered softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Well.. you're Augustus.. kinda.' Amy cried, glaring at him. 'And if he's the more.. concentrated version of a rider.. surely she'd be your companion..?' she bit her lip and wiped her eyes on her wrist. 'And then.. Myka..' she gulped, feeling jealous again.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Yeah. Amy pointed to Adrian, so like, that was the answer. sad ))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games