Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The smoke managed to weigh Armageddon down and stun him for a moment, but he wouldn't stay down. He clenched his jaw, growling, and dragged his limbs forward until he was singing again with the same vitality as earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Seeing his smoke fail, Milos hissed and tried to shimmer away, only to find himself becoming too weak to move far and drop down on the stairs. "Erik," he whispered, only to growl at the demon and toss more weak smoke clouds at him. "Damn you, demon, I'll leave!"

Ben reached over and fixed the coat, clearing his throat and staring forward. "Nothing important, just... about my dad." He looked back to her and sighed. "I don't think you know anything about him."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"Well, from what you said that one time we met in the graveyard, you don't seem to like him much..." she frowned, sighing and buttoning the coat so it would stay on better. "what were you saying about him?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Oh-h-h no, kid." Armageddon chuckled as he slowly made his was towards the fallen embodiment, his flaming blade sinking back into his arm. "You're gonna talk all that crap and just flee at first sign of getting your a** kicked? Tch, must be family thing." He smirked as he reached the base of the stairs, his remaining blade surging with electricity. "Looks like all you embodiments aren't as perfect as y'think, eh?" the demon sneered then, with swift force, plunged the electric blade into Milos' chest.

"Myka!" Damian shouted as he practically flew down the stairs. There was a green mist that had slowed him down drastically, but it finally gave way and gave him his speed again. He was nearly down to the foyer when he caught the fight already taking place. He stopped suddenly and gazed at the sight of the demon impaling Myka's great-grandfather.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The man let out a snarl before being stabbed, fingers clutching the steps as he looked to Myka. "I wasn't gone last time, little girl. I'll come back!" he spat before spasming and falling back, eyes glazing over and staring at the ceiling.
Myka cowered against the wall, shaking from his words and holding herself close. That was close, too close. And... what if he really did come back again?

"I was saying that... that he's my hero," he said, chuckling at the end.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"oh? what changed your mind about him i wonder?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she readjusted herself in bed

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Lighting shot out of the conjoined items, draping the entire area in light blue and pure black shades. They died down soon, and once the body stopped moving Armageddon pulled his blade out. The weapon sank back to his arm, the demon panted. "Glad all that crap's done." he breathed and wiped his forehead with his sleeve. He turned around to look at Myka and noticed her scared she was. "Hey, quit the act, kid." he said, though his tone was gentler than normal. "He ain't gettin' anywhere near you, not as long as I'm around." He smirked. "I'd be more than happy to beat the living crap out of him again."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Looking up at the man, Myka tried to keep breathing, keeping her eyes from the embodiment. She stood slowly, walking over to her husband and the fallen relative. Once she was close enough, she swallowed hard and and stood by the demon. Seeing his body twitch in death, she let out a noise and rushed into Armageddon's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging to him tightly. "Wh-why is he moving?!"

He ran a hand through his silver hair and chuckled. "Roy talked to me about him, and... I don't know, it helped me forgive him."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"mmm... that's good." Lynx smiled, grumbling to herself as she felt a sting in her leg. "um... do you... have any Tylenol? My leg is acting up...."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon stumbled back a step when he was grabbed. He grit his teeth and was tempted to shove her off, but last minute decided she needed at least something to keep her steady. "I don't know, kid, it's a dead thing!" he scowled, trying to remember whatever Darrell used to say on the subject. "Something about muscles relaxing or crap. Shouldn't you be the one ranting on about this science, kid?"

Damian winced when he saw Myka run into Armageddon's arms. Armageddon's arms! That was something she would never do in a million years! The shape-shifter's lips thinned and took a few steps back. She said she didn't have feelings for the demon. Was it a lie? Was that baby...? Damian stared hard at the two then turned around before hate could fill his gaze.
He had to go check on his wife.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Pulling herself from him, she crossed her arms behind her back and looked down at the dead man, eyes somewhat sad. "Sorry. I'm just... jumpy. When I was married to Damian, he was always beside me, so I developed a reflex to jump into his arms whenever I was scared. The reflex never really left after Damian was taken, and that's why Ben tries to always be beside me. He wants to protect me like his father couldn't when he left," she explained, reaching up to stroke a pretty diamond necklace that she always wore. "Speaking of, where did Ben go?" She turned to look around for him, then spied her former husband striding away. Despite her better judgement, she rushed away from her husband and towards the newly married prince, grabbing his arm. "Have you seen your son?" she asked, seeing no one around and using a hushed tone. "Did... did he come to get you?"

"Sorry, but no. My mother's a healer, so we usually don't need it," he explained, setting a hand on hers. "Hey... do you love Roy?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

The queen blinked, a bit surprised by his question. "well... no. i don't. But in order to make peace between our two kingdoms, we had to get married. We both needed to put the needs of our kingdoms above the needs of ourselves." she huffed, pulling her hair out of the bun it had been in. "even though we'd much rather be selfish just this one time...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian glared at Myka over his shoulder. "He did, but it looks like you were in better hands. Glad you had a spare waiting." he growled and pulled his arm away from her, resuming storming up the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She blinked, the ran ahead of him, standing in front of him with confused eyes. "A spare? What the Hell are you talking about?"

"Is there someone else you love?" he asked, tilting his head.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:08 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"yes, but I can't be with him." she mumbled, looking away. "what about you? Have you found your special someone yet?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff