Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane was grateful that she had met Kaien, she felt that she no longer had to steel herself away from her emotions, she knew that he really loved her and that he could be trusted. While they enjoyed each others embrace, she started to feel a bit hungry, her stomach made it be known by growling a bit, "Seems like I finally got my appetite back." Ayane said with a soft giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Chuckling a bit, Kaien's own stomach responded to Ayane's, making him laugh a bit harder. "Seems my own stomach agrees with yours."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Seems that way, so come on," she got to her feet and pulled Kaien up with her, "let's go see what the special tonight is. Annie is the family chef, she's always willing to make anything, so don't be afraid to put in a request for something." Ayane said with a grin. Together they walked to the door and out of her room, making their way back downstairs, towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Purring loudly, Kaien let Ayane lead him, still not quite knowing the layout of the house. "I'll try to keep that in mind."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm
Kairo Yakazu

They walked past the dinning room, then entered the kitchen, which was filled with a rainbow of smells, "Ooo, something smells good in here, what are you making Annie?" Ayane asked the female, who was busy mixing various ingredients in a bowl.

The snow leopardess named Annie looked up at Ayane and smiled, "Oh hello Raven, I'm making: Gyoza, Yakitori, Sashimi, and some rice balls. I see you accompanied by a handsome young man, my name is Annabelle Lockeheart, who might you be?" Annie asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien stood a bit behind Ayane, bowing and blushign lightly. "Nice to meet you. My name is Kaien Minamoto."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Rice balls?! Oh I hope those are stuffed with salmon, I haven't had those in a while," she took hold of Kaien's hand, "this would be my boyfriend, but he's a little shy around new people." Ayane told Annie, leaning back into Kaien, pulling his arms around her.

"Pleasure to meet you Kaien, I'm joyed to know that Raven found another boy, you two seem perfect for each other. Anyways, they are sweetie, so you don't have to worry about that, but I know you two are craving something else." Annie told them both, as she put the contents into another bowl filled with minced meat, then began to mix it together.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Hugging Ayane gently, Kaien purred happily, holding her close. "Um... Could you please make me a bowl of ramen?..." he asked politely, his ears going down a bit, feeling like a bit of a burden.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Annie finished mixing the ingredients, then had her assistant take the bowl and start making the Gyoza, as she walked over to the sink, washing her hands off. With a twinkle in her eyes, Annie smiled brightly, "I though that's what a teenage boy like would want, so I can certainly make you some Ramen, it would go great with Gyoza dumplings on the side; just give me the time and I'll have ready for you." She told Kaien.

Ayane purred happily, as Kaien held her close, then said to him, "See, I told you Annie would be happy to make you something, she has a passion for cooking." She then said, "Thanks Annie, you're the best."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:05 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded. "Thank you Annie..." Nuzzling into Ayane's neck, he purred a bit softer, letting out a mew into her fur.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"You two are very welcome, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get started on making the noodles; you'll be called when it's ready." Annie replied happily, as she began gathering the ingredients needed, and then got started.

"Kaien will probably sense when it's done Annie, but we'll let you get to what you do best," she looked up at Kaien, "and I want to show you something." Ayane told him, then led him out of the kitchen, and down a hallways, heading further into the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Letting out a mew, Kaien followed as close as he could while being dragged, looking around and trying to figure out where she was taking him.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Kairo Yakazu

They passed by a lot of old looking items, but they also walked by the living room; a large study, and an even bigger library. Ayane turned right down a hall, then stopped in front of two sliding doors, "Kaien, you said you learned to fight, and that you were really good; well I just wanted to ask for a friendly sparring match. But that's if you're okay with it." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked away nervously. "I-I'm really really really not supposed to fight girls... B-but if you really want me to, I can just grapple..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I maybe a girl, but I've taken on much bigger males, so I can take a hit; besides we're just sparring, so it's not like we would be using full out attacks." Ayane took hold of his other hand, then gave Kaien a pleading look.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games