Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika had, in fact, been on her way back to the Institute to let Professor Grey and Professor Logan know of what had happened, but she'd been waylaid by a roadblock set up by the MRD. She'd had to go around it on foot to avoid being caught. Skirting a corner, she saw two figures sitting in the rubble of a collapsed building. One was the girl she'd taken to the infirmary earlier, and the other was Sam! "Sam!" She ran to the girls, seeing tears on her friend's face. "What's happened, Kitten? Are you hurt?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

User Image Larusa continued to rub Sam's back, holding the girl. "She knows now. She'll watch over you and always be there for you, even if you can't see her." She said softly, before another girl came over to them. Larusa recognized this girl, she had seen her before passing out. She wanted so badly to ask her where Sumina was, but the crying girl came first.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David held out both his hands like he was weighing something. "Whenever I use my powers, there's a thin line between the beast and the man. Whenever I get angry, I feel something feral building up inside of me. And the sad thing is... I like it. And I'll be honest, whenever I use my powers, I feel more and more like you might be right. Sometimes I wish you were." David said, lowering his arms. "I walk a thin line. And I've come closer to killing my friends than you ever have." David sighed, sitting down on a chunk of rubble created from the hulk and juggernaut. "I've been on your side of the fence before. When I first discovered my powers, I thought about all the things I could do with them. All the people I could avenge myself on. And once I actually did!" David began, remembering how he avenged himself. "... I let the beast out once. Fully. I just... lost it. You think I was bad before, really piss me off and Wolverine has trouble keeping me in check." David put his head in his hands, and a slow chuckle began to rise out of him. "I really loved it. I loved being free. But what I did while I was like that... made the man inside sick."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam's head lifted at the sound of that familiar voice. Looking Masika's way, her face twisted with grief. How long before someone else she loved would be taken from her? How long before Masika, Vincent, miss Jean, professor Logan, or. . . David. Gone, dead. Never to smile or joke, or laugh with her. The thought made her pull away from the girl that was roughly her size. She wanted to run to her friend and hug her tight and try to chase away that feeling of perpetual ending.

But she took only one step before a loud crack echoed off the remaining buildings. Stopping mid stride, she held her hands up to stay balanced, giving the signal for neither of the girls to move. Before she could voice their dilemma to Masika, the ground gave way, pulling them down into the darkness below with the rest of the collapsing building.

"Ahh!" she screamed as she reached up to the air, unable to grab anything to stop her fall. A few seconds felt like eternity before she stopped feeling like she was floating and slammed into water only a few inches deep.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"Sam!" Masika screamed. She tried to summon the winds to stop her friend from falling, but Sam was gone too quickly.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 pm

User Image Larusa watched the pink haired girl go to the other, but stop halfway. She was about to ask why the pink haired girl had stopped when the floor gave way. Sam fell first and the hole soon opened wide enough and Larusa fell as well.

Her scream was short lived as a board hit her on the way down and knocked her out. She hit the water hard, laying face up. She was going to have such a bad headache when she woke up.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina had to fight the urge to go and comfort David. She was feeling this feeling that she had buried some odd months ago. She didn't want it again. She had to get away. Make him hate her again. She would rather it be that way. Sumina put on a fake smirk and assumed a disgusted face. "Alright, alright already. Your grossing me out. I'll tell you. I told Jake to spread the rumor about the Storm wannabe. I laughed so hard when I saw her confused face through Jake's eyes! And the little cat girl, I loved the look on her face when the librarian kicked her out. That was the high light of the day! Though it was pretty funny when you brought Jake to his knees. That boy is such an idiot." She said, laughing loudly. "Oh that was rich." She said, sighing as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She took a deep breath and relaxed herself a little. She smirked as she waited for David's reaction. She was prepared to protect herself though. If David attacked her, she was going to throw a piece of cement at his head. She could sped it up with telekinesis.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked at her with a dull face. "Yeah, I already knew that. Who told you that would work, Sabertooth?" He asked sarcastically. Then a thought arose. If there's no one at the school... "...I bet the cafeteria is empty." David muttered, his mind turning to food. David felt a world of weight off of his shoulders after telling someone all that. Now he needed a world of weight in his stomach. Without her permission, David slowly walked up to Sumina, and lifted her up into the air, setting her on his shoulder. Ignoring the obvious protests, David carried her to the cafeteria. He set her down at one of the table, and walked to the kithchen. He looked down at te lock on the door, and grabbed it, ripping it from the door. He entered, and exited with a carton of milk. He sat down in front of Sumina at the table, and looked at her. "Well, go on. You were trying to piss me off." David said remindingly.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

With a groan, Sam tried to sit up slowly in the water. Her legs were pinned by something heavy and rough, but the most uncomfortable feeling was a pole, pressing against her back. It was impossible to move away from it and it was poking between her ribs, making her fear if whatever kept it there moved, she would be impaled.

She looked all around her, but the lights from the streets did not reach so far down. It was black and still. She could not even see the sky. Sam inferred that she was in the basement, but otherwise she couldn't make any details out. The water that splashed when she fell, settled around her lower half and soaked in, stealing the heat from her body.

"Masika?" she called out hesitantly. Something shifted beside her, making her snap her mouth shut. Sounded like the building wasn't done coming to pieces.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

User Image Sumina gasped when David picked her up. She kicked at him and squirmed, trying to get free. Her head hurt from having gone through another rebound. She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at David as walked to the kitchen. What the hell was with him?! He was hell bent on keeping her here? She rubbed her temples again, half out of pain from rebounding and half out of frustration. She shouldn't have listened to Sabertooth. A beast thinks like a beast.

When David got back, Sumina stood up. She couldn't handle this any more. "Oh would you just hate me already?! I hate you plenty right now!" She said then started to leave. "Just leave me alone." She muttered and walked towards the door they had come in. She could do a million things to make him hate her later. She would try one of those. She thought of one.

Sumina turned and looked at David. "I'll tell Jake that Stormy is actually a mutant. I'll put it in his mind. I'll even put the memories of what I saw at the institute. Oh I'll be sure to blank you out though." She said, a small sadistic smirk forming on her lips. "Oh and the little cat girl too. I have memories of her I can put in his head too. Of when she sucked the energy out of Sabertooth and became that disgusting looking cat thing with decrepit wings." Her smile grew. "I'll oust every one of your friends. Vincent, Jean, Logan, hell even that Beast guy. You know the blue one. All I need are memories and stupid, fearful humans." She said and dropping her smile, but still watching David for his response.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:35 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David took a loud sip a milk, a loud sip that was probably a bit exaggerated if anything. Then he looked back at her. "No you won't." David said, standing up and crushing the cartoon. "And it wouldn't matter if you did." David slamming his hand through the table, and let out a loud bark. Then laughed at Sumina's reaction. "We have our own telepath. One much stronger than you are. Anything you can put in, she can easily take out. Besides, if you out us, we'll out you. That's the unfortunate outcome of either side being exposed. It's all just a lot of hate hate hate hate hate..." David took a deep breath, and let it out. He looked at Sumina with a kind of smile he hadn't had in a very very long time. "I'm tired of hating. It's exhausting. I think I'll give this a try." David walked up to Sumina until he was looking down at her. He raised his hand, and for a moment it looked like he was going to strike her. Instead, his hand softly fell on the top of her head. It stayed there for a moment, then he ruffled up her hair. He gave Sumina a little peck on the top of her head, and began to walk away. Before he reached the exit to the door, he turned around. "You should come by the institute sometime and apologize to Masika. I think it'd make a big difference in how she feels, and how you feel. And one more thing." David sent his hand through the steel frame of the door, the removed his hand. He smirked back at Sumina. "That could have been you." David said. For the first time in David's life, David didn't have to rush anywhere. He started to stroll towards the Institute, then noticed Masika and Sams scent. He walked towards the smell, looking forward to seeing his friend again.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika knelt by the hole where Sam and the other girl had fallen, moving gingerly so she didn't cause anything else to fall. "I'm here, Kitten. Are you all right? It's too dark down there for me to see you clearly."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"I'm stuck," she called up to the darkness. Masika sounded muffled, but Sam was extremely relieved to hear her. Using her hands, she tried to feel the space around her. A couple times she sliced her hands on shattered glass, but they healed quickly so she didn't let them deter her from seeing how far she could reach. Then her hand snagged a piece of fabric and rubber. It took a moment for her mind to supply what her hands were registering.

"Hey," she called softly as she shook the shoe gently. She hoped that it was the girl that had fallen with her. Something shifted again, causing another groan to echo through the dark space. Sam closed her eyes, hoping the rubble did not bury them.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

User Image Sumina jumped when David barked, more surprised of the weirdness of it. She didn't look up at David as he approved her. She did flinch when he put his hand on her head. She hadn't expected that at all. She hated this. She hated him.

Sumina let out an exasperated yell, sending tables and chairs and anyother things that weren't nailed down, flying into walls, ceilings, floors, and doors. nothing touched her, or got close to it. When she finally calmed down, everything was trashed. "I would have preferred the punch." She muttered, sitting down on the floor. She laid back and stared at the ceiling.

Hate. She would make them hate. She would make everyone in school hate the X-men. She would order them to hate them. She would make them ignore her. Sumina didn't want to be noticed in this school anymore, but she would make life miserable for those stupid X-men. Even if it was the last thing she ever did.

Sumina had no idea where Gretchen had gone. She had lost track of the other Brotherhood member when David had carried her off.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Larusa stirred for a moment before falling back into unconsciousness. She felt the power of the other girl, the one she had seen with her 'sister'. Her body wanted to steal the power, and the pink haired girl's too. Being unconscious made Larusa unable to pull it back so tendrils of power reached out to zap Sam of her healing. Larusa was breathing slowly as her body pulled power from Sam.

Foxi Doll

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David continued walking until he came upon the rubble of what he assumed used to be a house. Masika was there, so he walked up to her. "Masika, what's going on here?" He asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games