Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony reached out and brushed silver hair from Nikolai's face, smiling. "Probably the parties," he admitted. "Catholics really know how to party."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The slimmer man laughed again. "Parties? The last time I went to your church I was nearly swatted by an angry old priest. I never expected you types to be wild."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Then you might want to stay with me this weekend so you can check out our Fourth of July bash," said the built man, grinning. "Be careful, though, because we drink a lot."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Fourth of.... Oh yes, that holiday." Nikolai murmured. He had only been in this country for a handful of years - in fact you could still count the years on one hand - he still wasn't used to, well, all the holidays, really. Stalin was keen on keeping celebrating to a minimum. Looking back at Anthony, he laughed lightly, "I'm Russian, Stalin might've been strict on us, but he knew how to drink."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Then why don't we turn this into a little game?" offered Anthony, suddenly grabbing Nikolai and sitting him on the priest's stomach. "Whoever gets drunk first...has to...uh..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A Russian against an American? Hmm, gives me a sense of deja vu." Nikolai noted while setting his hands against Anthony's pecs. Hearing the man stutter in an attempt to find something for a prize, he answered for him with, "Do whatever the winner wants for an entire day." he said, a devilish grin forming on his face. "Or maybe not. I'm going to make you earn your virtue of Humility when I'm done with you." he challenged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:37 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And you could stand to learn about the virtue of Chastity," he challenged in return, smirking and rubbing Nikolai's hips suggestively. "Do we have a deal? Loser is the winner's slave for a day?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ooh, a slave. Well put." Nikolai snickered as he leaned in dangerously close to Anthony's lips. "Yes, that sounds fair. Now for more pressing matters..." Rubbing the man's chest, he pressed his lips to Anthony's and slowly began to grind against him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:52 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The man smirked and kissed back, groaning softly as his hands moved to rub Nikolai's behind. His hips moved along with the false priest's, bucking up every now and then.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 am
Mayah Playah
I'm outs. Gotta work tomorrow.

User Image

Groaning himself, Nikolai broke the kiss and sat up straight. He positioned himself just right then began to ease his was down onto the priest, wincing and moaning at the pleasure that shot through his body.

~~~

Nikolai frowned in his sleep when sunlight pressed against the eyelids. Desperate to get more time to rest, he turned around and buried his face in Anthony's side, relaxing when the body brought back the comforting darkness of sleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 am
Awesome nerd
Aww, bye then!

User Image

The priest grumbled and held Nikolai to him, arm wrapped around the Russian's waist. It was far too early to wake up on the one day off he gets.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But the church wasn't so forgiving.
RIIING! ....RIIING! ....RIIING!
The church bell sang its heart out and shook everything within a five mile radius for five straight minutes, as it did each day without fail (much to Nikolai's distaste) With a low groan, Nikolai opened his eyes to glare at the sunlight he expected to greet him, but what he saw was skin. Groggily blinking, he lifted his gaze to see the priest's sleeping face and felt a smile appear on his own. He contemplated giving a joke to wake the man up, but figured that it was fitting to let him get his rest - he certainly earned that much after last night. Slowly sliding out of the man's grip, Nikolai got out of the bed and slipped on some clothing, which consisted of undergarments and a priest's robe that was slimming against his figure. As he ran a hand through his curled silver hair, he looked away from the mirror to Anthony and gave him a small smile. He looked so peaceful right now, it made Nikolai wonder what he could've been dreaming about.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony, a fairly simple man, was dreaming of a concert he went to the other month. In his dream, he sat in the audience, staring up at the orchestra members as they played for the crowd, the player swaying happily in accordance with the music. Anthony himself swayed outwardly, smiling lightly as his fingers twitched with the need to conduct.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:07 am
Mayah Playah
So I read the Hitler/Jesus fanfic, and it's just.... so... wrong.... I couldn't even imagine Hitler and Jesus, I had to use Fields and Rieux, and even that was hard!

User Image

Nikolai was just about to turn away when he noticed a twitch against the priest's hand. Pausing, he observed him better and tried to understand what the man could be dreaming. By the looks of how relaxed his body was rather than tense, Anthony was having a simple dream. Although slightly disappointed, Nikolai was even more curious as to see what the dream was.
Would you like to, darling?
To... what? You mean see the dream?
Of course. I am Sloth, aren't I? Nothing connects me better than sleep! Now then, would you like to see his dream, dearie?

Nikolai pondered it. He stared at Anthony's sleepy smile and watched his fingers twitch. Something about going into his dream felt like intruding, but this was also his chance to dig further into the priest's mind and see what clicked. "...Alright." he whispered to himself then ignored the cheerful claps from inside his mind. Oh goody! Just sit back and relax, darling! And Sloth was right. Before Nikolai could do anything he found himself engulfed in the nostalgic purple fog, and as his body fell limp on the bed in sleep, his conscious merged with Anthony's.

Nikolai blinked and looked around curiously. It was dark, almost like the dreams he usually got that made time pass by in a second, but something felt off. Looking around, he realized the off feeling was coming from his wardrobe - it was the black suit Sloth had always been keen on him wearing. The silver-haired man lifted up one hand and observed his suit: it was so casual and comfortable, and the lazy parts of it (the half-tucked in shirt and the loose tie) somehow made it feel even better.
"Not bad." he commented then looked back to the ominous darkness and delved further into it until the sight of a concert came into view. Music? he thought with a raised eyebrow as he stayed close to the shadows of the hall. I never would have thought of Anthony to be the type into this.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 am
Awesome nerd
I read it, but I thought it was hilarious.

User Image

Dream Anthony leaned over to whisper to the young, handsome man beside him, not noticing Nikolai. "This was a fabulous idea, David. I miss going to concerts with you." The young man took Anthony's hand, bringing it up to lightly kiss it, then smiled, all while saying nothing. Anthony nodded, leaning closer to him. "I love you too," he murmured, pressing his lips to David's sweetly for a second before pulling away to watch the orchestra again. David leaned on Anthony, smiling to himself before looking back at Nikolai.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games