Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:00 am
Once every one was gone kitsune layed down on the grass and looked at the starie sky then her fox tail and ears poped out then she looked at herew amulet and said "I was able to stop my self once can I do it again" then fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:30 am
I walked away from the world, to a place where no one could bother me. The Marish Sea, and alternate dimension I discovered when I looked in an old mirror that my mermaid mother left me when I was a baby. Nobody alive knew about it but me, so it was the perfect place to think. I looked in the old, dusty mirror, and fell in. It was a peaceful place, the sea was calm, and a clear blue, the sky was beautiful, and there was a gentle breeze blowing. The temperature was perfect, and there was nobody but me. I ran into the water. I smiled to myself. You know that feeling that you get when water is the perfect temperature? I was feeling that way. I swam deep down, and began to sing. I saw the notes come out as silver shines, all coming from my voice. Before you know it, my harp was in my hand, and I was playing the song that I once used to heal Kitsune. I didn't know what the song was, at first, but then I figured out I wanted a song to heal, so I made one up at the spot. It still didn't have a name. I didn't care. I was to at peace, locked away in my mind to care or stress about anything.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:36 am
As kitsune was asleep kitsunes dad and family and all the other gods were talking "the mew mews have become very powerful most have maneged to become gods they defeated beep blue twice and now more powerful they gain power each day if this hose on it could disturb the balance" one god said "Mila has become very stronge but she still has plenty of time befor she chooses but kitsune her Time is drawing near the clock is ticking her life force as a human is failing soon she will join use but how is to say if she will be good or evel" another said  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm
Bara
"W..W..WHO ARE YOU!!" I yelled at the guy he said "Dell" I then said "That's a nice name,my names Bara" he then said "That's a cute name" but he didn't look as if he meaned it I blushed and said "t..thank you" I said then I left to go home.When I got home "I feel as if I met Dell before but a long time a go" I then fell asleep.I then heard it started to rain then the song don't speak started to play on the radio I started to cry.

Banana
I layed on my bed "I'm sure Bara will feel better tomorrow" I saw my mum come up she said "are you ok Banana? you have been very quiet" I said "I think I should tell you I'm a mew mew and I was a tempory leader and the leader is back but she is really mad at Mew Kitsune and her love broke up with her" I then thought about that guy I met.Then the song Don't speak was on the radio then I started to cry.

Chiarīdā
"poor Bara" I thought I got on my bed and layed on my bed thinking about my life as a mew mew 'I feel like quiting but I can't I was chosen to protect earth' I then held a small toy that Samu gave me "We haven't seen each other lately" I started to cry since the song don't speak was on my IPod."Does Samu even love me anymore" I felt troubled and lost.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm
''kitsune you managed to beat raven but now you deal with me'' a girl in a black shadowy cape said then threw a nice at kitsune it hit kitsune and gave her a big cut on the arm she started to bleed sun dew then transformed and started to shoot arrows at the girl she hit her on the side then started to bleed black blood they clashed and bayshed punching and kicking '' then took the Cape off and said '' kitsune don' you remember me Angela'' Angela said then pushed her so hard kitsune came crashing into a tree  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:23 pm
After a while, I heard someone ELSE singing. I jumped and looked around. "Nobody else is supposed to be here..." I mumbled. It was a cute, childish voice, but I didn't recognize the tune. I followed the sound of the voice, into a wood by the water. I looked up at the sky. It was now night, and nobody else knew about this place, so everybody was probably freaking out. Makes sense. I looked around some more when I got to the forest I could hear the song the person was singing, or, at least the lyrics. I didn't know the tune. The voice was getting louder. When I was deep in the forest, it sounded REALLY close. I looked up and gasped.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There was a little girl, couldn't of been older then 9, singing in a tree. The lyrics were rather sad, but harsh and somewhat frightening too. I didn't think she realized I was there. Until she finished her song and looked down.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:10 am
Bara
I woke to the sound of a taping on the window I looked at the window and I saw it was a girl with dark hair and bat wings. she then said "spread the word of anti mew mew" she had a look of madness in her eye and sounded creepy. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/023/e/1/point_comission___mew_black_cherry_by_eleanor_devil-d5sfbgk.png then the girl left.

Banana
I suddnly woke up with the sounds of hail stones on my window I got up and looked at the window I saw a girl with icy blue eyes "Banana,you need to speard the word".

Chiarīdā
I was asleep but I heard a speaking at the window saying "you need to spread the word" the voice was creeping me out so I put ear muffs on to ignore it I was still scared though. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/358/1/6/mew_cinnamon_by_slammfire-d4k2p2v.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:01 am
http://potato-u-princess.deviantart.com/art/Mew-Mew-Shamrock-114918001 "speed the word of the dark mew" the girl said then disapeard in to dust whith kitsune badly injerd on the ground  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:55 am
Bara
"what will happen if I don't?" I asked the anti mew then she said "or I'll kill you" then she held a gun. "o..o..ok" I slamed the window on the anti mew "that was scary" I layed on my bed now I can't get to sleep.

Banana
I was so scared I slamed the window on the anti mew and hid under the bed "she sounded so creepy" I then thought 'what will happen if I don't spread the word' I wondered then got back on my bed. (anti mew: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlIMv9JgbF6ly2yJhO_w2fpg731IKYEATQ9TZW462tKiEaYhnWZw)

Chiarīdā
I shouted "GO AWAY!!" I kicked the girl and slamed the window "anti mews are so wierd" I got back on my way "I hate anti mews" I wonder if the other other mews got a vist by anti mews?  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 am
Kitsune struggled to her feat once she got up she fell backdown again then changed back into her human form then she prade "some one pleas help me" then passed out  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 am
Bara
I felt something "Kitsune is in trouble" I ran really fast and saw Kitsune passed out "kitsune wake up" I shaked her on the shoulder "I'll make sure your ok".

Banana
I then saw a giant dog with a human smile outside, a predisite "MEW MEW BANANA METAMORPHASIS!!" I ran outside to fight.

Chiarīdā
I saw Baras robot saying there was a creepypasta monster "w..w..what!!" I said and hid under my bed "I hate creepypasta!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:41 am
"Bara the other mews are in trouble don't worrie about me go help" kitsune said then closed her eyes "you can do it" kitsune said breathing heavily  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:57 am
Bara
"Kitsune I'll be back" I left then transformed when I arrived I saw a creepypasta I saw Chiarīdā trebbling "Chiarīdā calm down" I saw Bananan just arrive.

Banana
"It'll be ok it's not that scary Chiarīdā" I said trying to calm Chiarīdā down. I started to attack "RIBBON BANANA WHIP!!" I saw it didn't do much.

Chiarīdā
"my turn" I said the baton appred in my hand "RIBBON BATON!" I saw that did quite alot "Ok Bara it's your turn" she attacked it and the monster died.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:28 am
The little girl squealed. I jumped up in the tree and grabbed her arm. "Who are you?" I demanded. The little girl trembled. "My name is Maylie, the ice princess." She said. "Ice princess?" I repeated. Her eyes widened. "YOUR MILA!" She shouted. I flinched. "Yeah, I'm Mila! How did you get here?" I asked. "I have a mirror to," She replied. "I was hoping to find you." "What do you mean?" I asked. She grinned. "I need you to take me into earth." She said. "Why?" I asked. She squirmed. Finally, she sighed. "Listen, there are Anti Mews, right? Ever wonder how they got like they were? That's what I want to find out." She said. "Depending on where they get their power from, they could be too much, or perfect equals, or maybe even weaklings, but I doubt that. I just want to help!" "How?" I asked. She showed me a pendant. "It's an ancient magic that my people have specialized for years. I think it's taken over them, causing madness. Nobody will listen to me anymore. I had to come here, to escape. This pendant has enough magic. I've been watching you from far away. All I need is a sample, so I can help you fight too!" She explained. "Sample of what?" I asked suspiciously. "Of an animal. So I can be like you!" "WHAT!?"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 am
Kitsune looked at her mew amulet it was getting black again kitsune started to cry "why do I have to be like this" kitsune said then Angela showed up again "you got away last time this time your soul will be mine" she said then stuck her hand into kitsune to get her soul "Bara help me anybody help me" kitsune screamed  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff