Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

"BEt your a**, I will be!" he barked, shuffling over to the water and shakily getting in. He leaned on the water, arching his back slightly in an attempt to quell the pain that appeared, barely feeling the water slide down his lean, but well-made body.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:46 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"I wouldn't be so quick about making bets with me." Julian snickered and laughed again. He just couldn't stop making fun of Daniel, but who could blame him? It wasn't everyday that he could see that side of the usually stoic blonde.
Making sure Daniel didn't fall in the shower, Julian took an uncertain step back and looked at his boyfriend and longtime friend, not because he was sexy with all that water rolling over his body (Well, not just that), but because he might've gone overboard with him earlier. "You think you can handle this on your own or do you need me to wash your back?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Daniel's fierce blue eyes shot to Julian, offended. "I can do it on my own!" he barked, turning his back to the other with another wince of pain and starting to slowly, but determinedly, wash himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Seeing Daniel wobbling in his struggle to clean himself yet be too proud to ask for it, Julian sighed. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head, and his eyes thinned into bold lines. He watched the blond twitch one more time before deciding that this was too sad. "Alright, hotshot. If you refuse to let me help you then let me shower with you." he said. Without waiting for an answer of his own, he climbed into the bathtub, a defiant expression facing Daniel as hot water dripped off his chin.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

"Hey, get out!" he cried, reaching up his arms to attempt to push away Julian. He couldn't keep acting this weak, but he couldn't help it. He felt as if all of his manliness was taken from him! "I-I don't wanna shower with you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah
Done for the day.

Julian Rieux

"Quit cryin', ya baby." Julian griped, his eyebrow twitching when Daniel tried to get him out. Knowing what he had to do, the brunette gripped the wrists of the blonde and kept them still as he went up to kiss the other male. "Maybe you could help me shower, y'know?" he whispered against Daniel's lips as he lowered the hands to his hips.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

Daniel swallowed hard, trembling breaths shaking his chest as he was kissed and made to hold Julian's hips. He gazed at the teen who had just topped him, both irritated that he felt like he had to do this, and amazed that he would be so sweet. "What, are you really that hopeless?" he tried to tease.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian shrugged. "What can I say?" He leaned forward until his mouth was right beside Daniel's ear. "I like hearing us like this more." he whispered sensually.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Daniel caught his breath, unable to believe how sexy he didn't know Julian could be. "Julian," he tried to say, only to have it garbled out. "Y-you... You st-stole my l-l-line."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"What're you gonna do about it?" Julian whispered against Daniel's breath. Despite his seductive behavior, there was a vein pulsing behind his head from irritation. Daniel was still too much in his innocent state to start any of this, so looks like he'd have to do it, too! Smiling against the blonde's mouth, Julian slowly moved one hand to his front. He gasped lightly at the feeling and he tilted his head back slightly while curling the fingers around him. "Look at how your hand makes my body." he half-moaned against Daniel, lowering his eyelids as he stared into his boyfriend's eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

Clearing his throat and licking his lips, the man curled his fingers on his own, tightening his grip a little as he sped up the pumping just enough to make it clear that he was slowly, but steadily regaining his dominant personality. He lowered his mouth to Julian's neck, parting his lips to bite the skin just enough to leave a mark and starting to nibble.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Feeling the man get his dignity back, Julian allowed himself a smile and closed his eyes fully. "Daniel..." he breathed as his hands moved to clutch those wet muscles he learned to love long ago.

~~~

"There, do you feel like a man again?" Julian griped as he waddled out of the bathroom, clutching a towel to his painful lower half. For some reason, he had a feeling in the very pit of his stomach that this was Daniel's plan the entire time to have sex with him. If it really was, then that guy sure was committed.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image

"Whine all you want, but you came on to me," was Daniel's laughed reply as he exited the bathroom, water dripping down his torso and disappearing into the cotton towel around his waist. He walked over to the dresser, pulling out two pairs of boxers. "Here. You left these last time, may as well wear em now." He tossed the smaller pair to Julian, syringes decorating the baby blue fabric.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Blushing at the sight of his favorite boxers (which he thought he had lost), Julian quickly swiped them away from Daniel and slid them on. Whatever, at least Daniel was back to being his cocky self. "Hey, let's go hunt that guy tomorrow night. I don't think either of us could run for too long." he said with a raised eyebrow.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games