Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Longest thread in R.A.G. EVER!(not really) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long?
  Really long!
  6"
  I'm not posting, Thank you.
View Results

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Free_to_Dream
Your use of big words and excess adjectives in uzzling sentences to cover up your stupidity are useful.
uhm...you do realize the ability to understand and use those "big" words properly in speech makes you intelligent, it is not something to cover up stupidity as much as it is an actual display of your intelligence and prowess with words and the understanding of said subjects, to put it simply one is not stupid if your using those words but rather knowledgeable by being able to use them correctly. i'm not stupid because I can use big intelligent words I am intelligent because I can properly, its those that make up big words or use big words out of correct place that are trying to cover up their ignorance, nameless is not stupid and neither am I, let me put it this way, if I appear stupid to you then you are stupid and if I appear smart to you then your smart. if you can recognize a person's intelligence that in itself would make you intelligent in certain aspects since you'd need to be smart to understand what the person was saying in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:33 pm
oh and just to make you aware this is not the Random Insult Guild it is the Random Argument Guild their is a difference...  

vegeta_ultimate999

Free_to_Dream

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:24 pm
I disagree. You can use all kinds of extended vocabulary expressions or terms in a sentence but that doesn't make you any smarter. It just means you can use immense words accurately in sentences but you can still be unintelligent as heck. So for all I know you can be unintelligent as heck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm
And you don't even know me, nor have I shown you any level of insufficient intelligence. I can be as smart or as stupid as I want to be, it just so happens that when I'm arguing with certain people I tend to be smart.  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Free_to_Dream

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:01 pm
And when I argue with ppl I just tend to be short and down to the point and don't bother adding anything to beat around the bush.(remember this is just a game thing)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Free_to_Dream
I disagree. You can use all kinds of extended vocabulary expressions or terms in a sentence but that doesn't make you any smarter. It just means you can use immense words accurately in sentences but you can still be unintelligent as heck. So for all I know you can be unintelligent as heck.
but the fact you understand those big words and know how to use them makes you smart in those areas, its cannot be denied, that alone is proof of the presence of intelligence, if you use those words when you dont understand what your talking about it'll be obvious to the person seeing those words that the person is unintelligent, but using the words if the person knows what they mean pertaining to the subject at hand and using them properly to do so you have to understand what your saying otherwise you can't use those words properly. the fact a person can use those words properly alone is undeniable proof of their intelligence, unless of course they're talking gibberish i.e. big words out of place that really dont make sense or apply correctly to said subject.  

vegeta_ultimate999

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:15 pm
Free_to_Dream
And when I argue with ppl I just tend to be short and down to the point and don't bother adding anything to beat around the bush.(remember this is just a game thing)
oh ya, that is more convenient often times but if you can use more intelligent bigger words at times the details can help explain something more clearly to another person who understands those big words, for example me and a few of my friends, nameless included end up having intellectual conversations often times we end up using bigger words sometimes because for us since we understand those words we can better explain to each other and make it clear, sometimes things can only be explained with big words, and thats the truth, i wanna see someone try to explain the differences between a pulsar and a quasar and the differences between a binary star and proto star just using "simple" "short" words...  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:23 pm
Free_to_Dream
oh and using detailed explanation is not beating around the bush, but getting more directly to the point, it is not in any way beating around the bush.  

vegeta_ultimate999

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:25 pm
and I rest my case...  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:37 am
I'd only been away for a few days and we've already got another 2 pages. Yay! blaugh
Bad thing, I'm gonna be away again. I'm in charge of making sure all is well for my class' farewell party. Now about the food... gonk
Busy busy busy...

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

DuendeFire

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm
good luck with that luneatha.... seriously... class partys are scary..  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:47 am
AAAAAH!!! BIG WORDS!!!

All I can say is that Veggie's right. lol  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:54 am
It is. O_O And I'm supposed to take care of almost everything. Makes me wish people hadn't voted for me to take charge.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:58 pm
>.< i need to go to my guilds more often!  

tetsmer

Gawker

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm
yes you do  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items