Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twice as strong. Dragon was definitely an alpha. Spike blinked when he felt the kiss at his cheek and shortly after found himself left with his thoughts. He had never experienced such forms of intimacy in anything except the humans. That was intimacy, right? It made him feel strange, a good strange. His face felt like it was burning, too, and his heart felt like it'd explode any moment. What exactly was this?

Meanwhile, Dragon gazed out the window over yonder. It looked bad outside. The fire had just gotten extinguished, so with all the smoke and smog gone he was able to see the whole in the forest. The trees and dirt that went through the last attack he gave when he was a Wendigo were deep and nonexistent. He nearly destroyed that entire forest. Knowing that power like that was inside him, uncontrollable still, it was scary. What if some kind of power like that unleashed when he was around Phoebe? He would never forgive himself if he'd ever hurt him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Bouncing happily into the room, Phoebe set his phone on the bedside table and sat on the bed, blinking when he noticed Dragon's expression. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, hands on his lap. "You look like someone just stole your candy. Is everything alright?" Phoebe scooted a little closer.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon looked at Phoebe for a second then looked back at the window. "I was just staring outside... I did that, didn't I?" he muttered while staring at the barren wasteland of burned trees. No matter what people told him, he really was a monster, wasn't he?

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe's gaze flickered to the window, then back to the Wendigo. "You protected me, Dragon," he said, moving closer and setting his hands on the man's cheeks, turning his face to look at him. "You protected us all. Don't you dare forget that."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Yeah, but now a lot of you are scared of me." he said. He'd seen it. Beyond the many maids (and few butlers) that fought amongst themselves on who would get to feed him, Dragon had seen the looks of contempt from others. He'd killed their friends, after all, and now they couldn't get any kind of revenge because they had seen what he really was: a beast that could destroy an entire country within a day if he wanted to. Sometimes it scared him knowing that that disgusting power was still untapped inside of him.
"How are you not scared? You've seen what I really look like, you have to see me eat raw meat, and I can't even make things better by s-satisfying you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe sighed, standing and walking over to the window. He shut the curtains, then returned to Dragon's side. "Dragon, I don't love you because of your power or because of sex. I love you because of your kindness, your sweetness, your generosity. How could I be afraid of someone who makes me feel the way that you do?" He leaned in, kissing Dragon very gently before standing upright and reaching for the blanket. "Here, let's sleep for a bit. Get your mind off of this."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon smiled thinly after the kiss, though he wasn't fully convinced. This was something that would take a while for him to accept, he realized, and he was fine with that as long as Phoebe stayed by his side.
With a pained grunt Dragon moved over to give the redhead room to lay down. Underneath the covers he had loose pajama pants on and that was it. Bandages wrapped around his chest and one of his shoulders, some parts of it darkened with blood and parts of his skin showing some bruises and burns. He felt better than earlier, but that wasn't saying much right now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Laying beside Dragon, the redhead reached his right hand into the male's hair, slowly finger-combing it as he stared up at him. He knew that if he looked down to see the Wendigo's injuries, he'd just start crying again. Instead, he kept a tender smile on his face, covering them both with blankets and attempting to soothe the man in his arms. "I love you so much," he whispered, bowing his head and closing his eyes to plant a simple kiss on Dragon's shoulder before settling in and yawning.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon smiled happily at Phoebe's comment, blushing at the same time. "I-I love you too." he stammered while resting himself against the pillows without poking his wounds too hard. They didn't hurt as much, but they felt like persistent pinches if he laid down wrong. When the blanket went over them he put one strong arm over the redhead's waist and held him close as he rested his chin atop his head, closing his eyes and trying to sleep once again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The next morning, Phoebe awoke in his beloved arms, looking up at the handsome face he knew by heart and smiling a little. This was probably his favorite way to wake up, although he could do without the obvious wounds on his lover's body. With a small sigh, he carefully pried himself out of Dragon's arms and got out of bed. He stripped himself of his clothes, setting them into the hamper and wandering into the bathroom. After a quick shower and changing into a day suit, opting for a white shirt and a very light tan suit with no tie and brown and white wingtips. Pushing his hair back, the redhead walked out of the bathroom after fixing his hair, then picked out something for Dragon to wear. They were going out shopping for Dragon's clothes today, and he wanted to make sure Dragon looked good, although it wouldn't fit him as perfectly as the clothes they were going to pick out today would.
With a small smile, he lay them out at the foot of the bed, then moved around to lightly shake Dragon's shoulder. "Wake up, Dragon. We have quite a day planned," he said.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon made an inaudible noise then opened his purple eyes. He blinked a couple times to stay away, the purple irises changing to grass green, then looked over at Phoebe. "Mmm... What are we doing?" he mumbled while rubbing his eyes, tempted to go back to sleep. The mere hours they had spent sleeping had changed his wounds. The burns that were once painful to look at were tender, pink stains against his skin, and the giant gash on his shoulder had diminished into a cut that wasn't superficial but not life threatening.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"We are going to get you some clothes, and maybe even a costume for Halloween." He moved away, walking over to the vanity to grab some cologne. "The car's waiting outside, but you can take all the time you need if it hurts too much. How are you feeling, by the way?"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon was losing the battle against staying awake until he heard Phoebe mention Halloween. "Really?" he gasped while sitting up quickly. Exhaustion quickly replaced by excitement, Dragon smiled as big as he could and got out of the bed. "I feel great! Come on, come on, let's go!" he hurried while getting his clothes on as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Now knowing that Halloween was the magic word, Phoebe laughed and helped Dragon put the clothes on, kneeling down to lace his shoes before standing taking his hand. He dabbed a bit of cologne onto Dragon's wrist. "Just in case we encounter another creature who wants to take one of us away," he said, then gestured to the door. "Why don't you go brush your teeth, then meet me at the front door?" he suggested. He had to get his watch from the parlor anyway.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon's smile instantly fell when he heard the dreadful command/question. He hated brushing his teeth! With a resistant whine, he plodded into the bathroom to get it over with.
Three minutes later he could be seen dashing down the hallway, trying not to run over the maids and butlers as he got closer and closer to the front door.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff