Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:41 pm
An Old Soule
Loonamist
Hey all~

So I've got a bit of a character idea, but I kind of find it difficult to get interested in a character if I don't have any plots or ideas for them.

So, I was wondering if anyone was interested in talking over possible past or future interactions or anything : ) Down below I've got a rough idea of the character, but the idea is flexible, so I'd love to chat if you have any ideas~

User Image

Name: Scefan
Personality: Scefan is a curiosity. He appears to fall into a certain 'type' on many levels, yet there is a subtle complexity to him that he hardly unveils. "I'm like an ogre, which is to say, I'm like an onion," he'll often remark with an amused smirk, and frequently reveal nothing more. He's charming and witty, open and friendly, but a bit dark, and manipulative. He can be a rather twisted S.O.B., in fact, and this contrast makes it rather hard to tell just what he's capable. Or perhaps.... what he's not capable of, which could very well be a much shorter list...

And that's just what I've got in mind so far : >

I have a bipolar female who is somewhat of an experiment. Could easily be manipulated.

I looked her up, seems interesting! : O I'm not sure what he would manipulate her for, but maybe we could think of something! I can certainly see some interesting possible interactions.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ohhh, which character? : O Lexi?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 pm
Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist
Hey all~

So I've got a bit of a character idea, but I kind of find it difficult to get interested in a character if I don't have any plots or ideas for them.

So, I was wondering if anyone was interested in talking over possible past or future interactions or anything : ) Down below I've got a rough idea of the character, but the idea is flexible, so I'd love to chat if you have any ideas~

User Image

Personality: Scefan is a curiosity. He appears to fall into a certain 'type' on many levels, yet there is a subtle complexity to him that he hardly unveils. "I'm like an ogre, which is to say, I'm like an onion," he'll often remark with an amused smirk, and frequently reveal nothing more. He's charming and witty, open and friendly, but a bit dark, and manipulative. He can be a rather twisted S.O.B., in fact, and this contrast makes it rather hard to tell just what he's capable. Or perhaps.... what he's not capable of, which could very well be a much shorter list...

I have a bipolar female who is somewhat of an experiment. Could easily be manipulated.

I looked her up, seems interesting! : O I'm not sure what he would manipulate her for, but maybe we could think of something! I can certainly see some interesting possible interactions.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ohhh, which character? : O Lexi?

I have Lexi, Luna, Rylee, and Andrew

There could be a plot between him and any of my characters really, lol.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 pm
Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist
Hey all~

User Image

Well do his bidding? Her mind is still messed up when she reverts to her homicidal self XD Recruit her as his guard haha  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:23 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hmmm, well... His main interest is getting to the fruit so he can learn more about it, and see if he can make a profit off it. I'm not sure I can think of a way to incorporate that with them, other than maybe Lexi? But perhaps they could have had past interactions or something? I'm studying atm, so I can only read the personalities, but I'll try and read the bios when I can >.< ;; Sorry

An Old Soule
Well do his bidding? Her mind is still messed up when she reverts to her homicidal self XD Recruit her as his guard haha

Lol which would definitely be an interesting interaction xD I could see him maybe trying to get her to do some work with/for him, kinda like you mentioned, as a body guard. That could actually be really interesting, the more I think about it... He's enough of an instigator that he could accidentally sort of stumble upon realizing that opportunity, too.... >]  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 pm
Loonamist

And there is also a flaw when she turns back to her "nice side" so he will have to come up with ways to explain to her what the hell is going on or simply get her to revert back to her bloodthirsty self. XD That would be fun to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 pm
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hmmm, well... His main interest is getting to the fruit so he can learn more about it, and see if he can make a profit off it. I'm not sure I can think of a way to incorporate that with them, other than maybe Lexi? But perhaps they could have had past interactions or something? I'm studying atm, so I can only read the personalities, but I'll try and read the bios when I can >.< ;; Sorry

It's okay. I wasn't exactly sure either. >w<  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 pm
Hello, hello everyone!

Don't forget to vote for your favorite fall ball couple. :3
Even if your characters aren't attending, you still get a vote for character.
Just send the vote to me personally! That way it stays hidden until the end of the night. ^-^

Thanks!
And let me know if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm
An Old Soule
Loonamist

And there is also a flaw when she turns back to her "nice side" so he will have to come up with ways to explain to her what the hell is going on or simply get her to revert back to her bloodthirsty self. XD That would be fun to see.

Lol oh yeah, definitely xD I can think of a few different ways that could go...

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

It's okay. I wasn't exactly sure either. >w<

Heh, alright, well I'm not thinking too well at the moment, but tomorrow morning I'll try and look their profiles over again and see if anything comes to mind : ) If you have any ideas or know what kind of plots in particular (drama, conflict, etc) you'd like, just let me know.

I'm gonna crash for tonight, though, so talk to you both later~ Ty for chatting with me! heart  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:23 pm
Loonamist
:

Okay. Lol. I'm not sure on ideas yet either.

Sleep well! You're welcome~ ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

I'm still mulling over ideas, Tragic, but...

I feel like Levi, Lexi, and Trendon should/will end up playing Truth or Dare... if only so that Trendon can tell stupid stories about when he and Levi were in highschool...

>>  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

I feel like Levi, Lexi, and Trendon should/will end up playing Truth or Dare... if only so that Trendon can tell stupid stories about when he and Levi were in highschool...

>>

I did think of one idea that would probably cause a little bit of drama between characters, but if you've read Rylee's bio, maybe your character could have been the coworker that she almost left the country with? (Feel free to say no if you don't like the idea or if it doesn't go with the back story you plan on giving him.)

Haha! Yes, I do believe that should end up happening as well. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:36 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

>>

I did think of one idea that would probably cause a little bit of drama between characters, but if you've read Rylee's bio, maybe your character could have been the coworker that she almost left the country with? (Feel free to say no if you don't like the idea or if it doesn't go with the back story you plan on giving him.)

That could actually work really well owo What kind of job was she working at? Or is that open?

Also, I was reading Luna's profile... She seems really interesting : O And her and Scefan have something in common! An arranged marriage. Though they both had very different experiences/stories with it. That could end up with some interesting interactions.  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

>>

That could actually work really well owo What kind of job was she working at? Or is that open?

Also, I was reading Luna's profile... She seems really interesting : O And her and Scefan have something in common! An arranged marriage. Though they both had very different experiences/stories with it. That could end up with some interesting interactions.

Yeah. o w o I hadn't come up with a specific job that she did, so it's open to determining what her job was.

Yeah. ^w^ That could be quite interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Loonamist
It seems that Annarchi would not be needed at this point. Thanks for the consideration~  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:31 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

>>

Yeah. o w o I hadn't come up with a specific job that she did, so it's open to determining what her job was.

Yeah. ^w^ That could be quite interesting. 3nodding

Ah, perfect! Then I'll just contact you when I start on his profile to discuss the specifics of it >w< maybe she could have got a job at his family's business or something?  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games