Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

(( Bleh. Work. ))

"It's all right, Eric. I'll have to see if I can't chat with him later." Reiko said, lying her head on Eric's shoulder as she continued to hold him close to her.

"Alex went through all that?" Kirune asked, sounding quite surprised the boy had a lot of history that she apparently did not know of. "How sad...He reminds me of my young brother. They're about the same age. Anyway, I thought Eric would be more actiony in that situation. He seems like the type of person to sacrifice it all for one person. Maybe his band I will be the shy couple while you and Namine are the older, confident couple."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:18 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User Image

"alright, im not sure if he's friendly or hostile to most people, Jaster can't time travel or really see into the future without Jax near him or back with him. "

He smiled and looked at Reiko.
"I am just glad you are here, my dearest"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:22 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence chuckled at kirune's idea of the couples. "He really only acts when absolutely necessary, unless he's with me for some reason. I don't know why, but get us two together and we smash whatever is in our way while... How do I describe it? We have sort of weird conversations and by the time it's done whatever thing was attacking us is gone. Less efficient in non-combat scenarios, but there wasn't much of that in the cleanup committee," he said smirking.

He cleared his throat and looked at Reiko and Eric before looking back to Kirune. "You'd think a guy nearly two years older than me would be more socially competent." He leaned against a nearby tree. "He's had a pretty rough childhood, sure, but it shouldn't be affecting him so much now. I've seen him blossom here though. I wasn't even here for his first year or so here. I come here and he's got some friends, living on his own, bloody wonder to behold," he said. Lawrence guffawed suddenly. "I sound like I'm his mum."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Mm." Reiko replied in a rather worried tone. The guard behind her cleared her throat to catch their attention. "I should leave you both to get acquainted then." She said, hurrying off. "How is the Headmaster and her sons? I haven't seen them for a while. They must still be upset at me..."

"Well, in a way, you are." Kirune said, chuckling at Lawrence's little critique of his friend. "His mother is away, and he relies on you and your company. You're mostly always there to take care of him, so at the minimum, you're his brother in a way."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence shrugged. "Wouldn't bet the first time I've heard that. I don't like to admit it, but it's a pretty apt description," he said. Lawrence looked up to the sky. "How long do you think we've been chatting here? I think it might be around time we go meet them," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 am
kefkadragon

"I suppose so." Kirune replied, rubbing her arm anxiously as she was beginning to lose what confidence she had built up. "I'm ready whenever you are, Lawrence." She bit her lip, but tried to push herself to go on so she could at least see if Eric's parents were alright with their pairing.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence looked around. "Ok, let's go then. It seems like we're not really needed here anyway," he said motioning toward Eric and Reiko. He began walking toward the gummi hangar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User Image

Eric smiled then sighed when Kalena and the boys were brought up
"actually..." he sighed
"I think she left without them. I haven't seen her since Tagonia, and I bet she could feel the lost worlds hearts crying out to her for her to heal them, she left in a hurry. Amu and Yama have been here at the academy, although I bet they are both angry at her for leaving all of a sudden. I've gotten word that she's been shifty lately, like something is wrong and everything is becoming too much for her to handle alone, however I have the feeling that she wanted to go alone so no one is hurt by her actions."

Eric looked down.
"I just pray that she doesn't see her end."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User Image

Jax came running out of the academy, he had his chakrams forming. He threw one at Eric from behind.

Eric spun around and caught the chakram in his hand, he immediately had to let it go, it was fiery hot.
"Jax! What the hell!"

"keep on your toes brat!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake was walking through a court yard of the school he had been looking for. "finally, ive been looking for this place for the past year and now im actually here" Blake said as he noticed some other people were around. rather than go and talk to someone Blake decided to just walk on through into the building. "ill save meeting everyone for after i actually join this place" Blake said as he walked into the academy.  

Lootrups

Skilled Informer

4,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 am
kalenakeeper

Reiko glared at Jax as he threw a weapon at Eric, marching up straight to him before summoning her keyblade. "You stay away from Eric, Jax. Got it? You'll regret it if I see you ever touch him again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

"im not threatened by you 'princess' " Jax said with a dark smile.
Jax raised his chakramsto hit Reiko and Eric at the same time. He brought them down in a attack.

Eric summoned his keyblade as well blocking the chakrams with ease.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 pm
kalenakeeper

"That's enough!" Reiko said, pushing past Eric and aiming a thrust at Jax. Unfortunately, she had not practiced for quite some time, and mistepped, causing her attack to miss completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Jax went to kick Reiko in the stomach.

Eric grit his teeth and rammed himself into Reiko making Jax fall onto the ground. He jumped on Jax's arms standing on them.
"Harm her and I don't care if you Jaster's nobody, beat me up, fine, but touch her again and i'll finish what Jaxon did."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:31 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko fell onto the ground and spun around to see Eric standing on top of Jax's arms. She pushed herself up and moved beside Eric, putting a hand on his shoulder. "re you alright, Eric?" She asked, worried about him.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games