Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:29 pm
Triple H would get stomped on by Seth Rollins!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:31 pm
Rollins attempted to pick up Triple H slowly, as Rollins attempted to grab Triple H's arm and go for a an irish whip to a far corner.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm
The crowd began to boo in complete unison. Not because of the match-up going on but because of the man trailing down the ramp. Heyman walked towards the side next to the barricades until he arrived at the commentating table alongside Michael Cole and the others. He put on the headset and began. "Gentlemen" he greeted. Michael "Ladies and gentlemen it appears we have been joined by Paul Heyman. Paul, what brings you-" "Let's not do this okay Michael. I am a man of business and time. Time that should taken very seriously. I'm out here to get a better look on my client's opponents for this week's upcoming pay-per-view. You see those two men. Those men are in a match of a lifetime come this PPV. They are going to the Beast's cage. And the Beast will eat them both alive and they'll be lucky if their bones are still inside when he's finish chowing down. I'm only out here to do one thing and one thing only. Promote. After all I am a promoter among being the greatest if I may say so myself, manager alive. So please I think I've spoken long enough for you all to get a gist on why I'm out here. Now please refrain from any questions unless I comment."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:33 pm
Triple H would get Irish-whipped to the furthest turnbuckle, across the ring as he would turn to make his back hit it.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm
Rollins waited for a bit to measure Triple H, as Rollins ran to him in the corner going for a huge flying forearm strike!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:37 pm
Triple H would get striked by the forearm from Seth Rollins, as he would fall to the mat, frontwards.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm
"As a far matter of fact gentlemen I have another announcement. I have found my guy. The newest guy to be managed by the man who manages the Beast and soon to be TNWR Champion." Paul said before paying attention to the match again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 pm
Rollins looked outside at Heyman, as he then looked back at Triple H, waiting for him to get back up to his feet.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 pm
Triple H would then begin to be on all fours, as he would try to push himself up, being up on one knee.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 pm
Rollins tried to grab Triple H by his waist, as Rollins went for a German Suplex to Triple H!  

Messiah Seth Rollins

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm
Triple H would get to his feet, and as he was grabbed by the waist by Seth, he would try to elbow him in the face as Seth was behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm
Rollins was elbow'd over and over, as he had let go of Triple H.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:46 pm
Triple H would then attempt to Irish Whip Seth to the ropes!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm
Rollins was irish whipped to the ropes coming back to Triple H!  

Messiah Seth Rollins

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm
Michael Paul, like all of these people there's a question everyone has on their mind watching this match. Is Brock Lesnar here tonight? And will he show himself before the show is over?

"What kind of promoter would I be if I answered that? Tell me Michael Cole, do you think I'm a stupid man? Because I think you're not so bright yourself. However on a whim I'll answer your question like this. Does the sun always shine everyday?"  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff