Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow (3/21/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm
UPCOMING: DEAN AMBROSE PROMO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

"Ladies and Gentleman tonight my presents is made..."
As Dean Ambrose walks out the curtain no titantron or theme music just the spotlight on him tonight as it should be every night. The crowd begins to boo but hey Dean could careless cause he isn't out here for them. "Tonight I call out a man and let me tell you I have an itch about it, I'm going to do what every man in the back is afraid to do and that's take what he wants... You see Roman best believe me buddy I'm all yours tonight I'm out and about if you think for one minute I'm dodging you or hiding or leaving matches because I'm afraid of you.... Oh my boy you have another thing coming." Dean says walking down the ramp slowly. "And for all the idiots with a low IQ i'm talking about the paper Champion Seth Rollins. Seth, Seth, you call yourself TNWR Champion hehe I find that funny but my bucket lists objectives isn't complete to come at you yet no no no I have The Juggernaut after me." Dean says as he enters the ring.
User ImageUser Image
"Roman don't think you have the door open to set automatically because my friend you can't have it both ways. Saving the boss from an a** kicking he deserves doesn't jump you into a title picture Roman it's not that easy and I'd be a fool to let that happen. You don't make any decisions or regulations around here and you DAMN SURE AREN'T GOING TO IGNORE ME! Because if I have to interrupt any altercation you have with the TNWR Championship in the future best believe me I will so don't ever turn your back on me because that's what grinds my gears the most." Dean says with a serious tone and look. "Two weeks ago, two weeks ago Roman we had a match and ohhhh brotha I'm guessing I made you mad didn't I? Barley fighting, making you dish out everything onto me and what did that do? Cost you a match HA! ONE BAD MOVE ROMAN! You slipped up and I got you for it you've always been the guy you just runs head 1st without a plan but you do know I'm the guy you can't plan for because Roman the history books says it I already have the number ahead of you...." Dean says lowering his mic to lick his lips. "I'm the guy who gets into your head and no matter what you do you can't escape the fact of getting laid out by me twice right? But you know what Roman tonight I'll give you a chance come on be the guy you are and come at me with nothing in your head to think about. Tonight I am your tarrrggggeettt...." Dean says as he lowers his mic looking at the crowd knowing Roman won't pass up this opportunity.
User ImageUser Image

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:32 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ROMAN REIGNS

"BELIEVE... THAT!"

User Image

User Image

The crowd was booing Dean Ambrose as he spoke out against the Juggernaut. Loud and proud of it he was as usual. And in a few moments the crowd would grow to new heights of cheers. The sound of the heavy metal clashing sharply began loudly with assistance from the PA system as members of the crowd made their way to their feet and directed their heads to the box seats. They knew who was coming, and it was only a matter of time before he had gotten there. The blaring music viciously stomped it's way into the arena bringing forth cheers and an only growing pop when the big man; Roman Reigns stepped out onto the top of crowd's step-way. Fans close to him began to snap pictures with their flashes and some touched him just to say they did. To no avail Roman's facial expression never changed. His eyes focused only on the ring and the two competitors inside. However he did note to take in the electricity the crowd was giving off as he looked around his surroundings. These people paid to see a show. They paid to see Roman Reigns. Roman began his long awaited walk down the aisle heading down to the outer-ring floor as fans screamed in his ear, sometimes even literally, and held up signs for him to notice. He kept his head low moving through the valley of the people and eventually had gotten down to the barricaded area that separated the crowd from the ring floor. Stopping, Reigns would look around again as he grasp the barricade wall and slowly made his way over. After, he'd then walk up the staircase leading to the ring and once on the apron, Roman would have an official come to his footing and hand him a microphone.

User Image

Reigns got into the ring and stood a little ways from Dean Ambrose holding his microphone in hand and a smile on his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

Dean would look at Roman then look around as Dean eye balls would just be all over the place. Dean would awkwardly say "What?" As the crowd laughs. "So let me get this straight you came out here just to smile at me? What you think I'm a joke or something?" Dean says leaning his ear out for an answer.

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

"Nah man. I thought you were going to go ahead and you know continue being the "Lunatic Fringe". That's what they call you now, right? Originally I planned to come out here and punch you in your mouth. But then, then would I think... And I thought long and hard Dean'o. I thought about it.... then I was just like; nah. I just wanted to come out here because you obviously wanted me out here. So the real question Dean, what can I do for you?" Roman moved his hair out of his face and then looked on towards Dean with a glare after speaking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

"WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME? You know what I can tell you Roman oh yeah most definitely I can I'm looking for trouble, I'm looking for action, I want to bite my lip off to catch a trill tonight ROMAN I WANT A PIECE OF FLESH TO SPIT OUT AND STOMP ON!" Dean says walking in circle. "But the main thing I have a problem with is that I have the number on you Roman last time we stepped into this ring I beat you ONE....TWO ..... AND THREE! My friend you have something I want buddy you have MY #1 CONTENDER-SHIP!" Dean says looking into Roman's eyes however he's keeping a smart distance.

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

Roman looked at the crowd then back at Dean. His facial expression could be summed up to "Is this guy serious right now?" he looked at Dean before raising his microphone back up to his lips. "You? You want my #1 contender-ship? Yeah, Dean well I got some bad news for you. People in hell want ice water too and they don't get it. So what makes you think you're any different?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:58 pm
"Do I look a tape recorder I beat you boom,bang,pow fair and square, and the only man in this company who is going to take the TNWR Championship from Seth Rollins is going to be Dean Ambrose." Dean says as he crowd boos. "Hehe Roman you know there's only 2 things and this world you don't do to me? You know that right? It's A: Stab me in the back, annnnd B: You don't steal from me... Now I will ask you again give me my #1 contender spot." Dean says with a fiery look in his eyes.
User Image

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

"You know what Dean. You're right. How about this. If, IF you want a contenders match so bad then so be it. At Awakening of the Fall. Dean Ambrose. Myself, Roman Reigns. We have a match. But not just any ol' regular match Dean. I don't want any "mishaps" this time if you know what I mean. And I damn sure want you to keep your nose out of my business. So at Awakening of the Fall I'll put my #1 contender's contract on the line. And not just on any line. But a line hanging above the ring. In a match where we'll need a chair to climb.... wait no. Maybe we could adjust a table, yeah. Make the table stand properly and put the chair on top... Or better yet, how about we get some ladders. Because Dean if you want to MY #1 contender-ship then you'll have to grow through me in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, oh believe that!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

Dean would walk around in circles as the crowd cheers and Dean just want them to shut the hell up. Dean actual does think about this since this is the last show before the PPV he better do it quick as well being on a timed show so Dean turns around and says "You want to face me in a TLC match huh? Yeah alright Roman but little do you know you just made a dangerous mistake because I love not fighting fair. I'll be the man and accept your offer."Dean says as the crowd cheers knowing that they have a new match to look forward to at the PPV. Dean would smile nodding his head saying words to Roman but the crowd couldn't hear then due to Dean has his mic down. Dean would turn around to leave but then something clicked into his mind as he says. "You know what Roman I forgot I had a GIFT FOR YO--!" Dean says as he turns around to strike Roman in the head with the mic.  

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:15 pm
Reigns got blindsided and bashed in the head with microphone as he fell back against the ropes!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dean was looking to catch a trill tonight as he takes his leather jacket off as he then gets a evil grin on his face as the crowd boo's him from the cheap shot Dean would then turn back as he runs torwards Roman to send some strikes to him.

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

When Dean turned around Roman had already ran at him looking for a Superman Punch!

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff