Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:34 am
"She is preoccupied at the moment. Would you care to take it up with Blin? He should be returning shortly."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:37 am
Returning to the ship via telaporter Blin congratulated the starunes who accompanied him and sent them off. Noticing Blin he waved. "I just came back from the craziest of missions."  

Blight_of_Luca

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Blin took a seat in the front office with the RegiStar to catch his breath after that difficult mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm
The New Reicarnated Hasmat appeared right above Blin and landed right on Blin. Hasmat himself had changed drasticly; he no longer looked like a guy and appeared to be in a deep sleep.

(look at the new profile before posting: Page 37)  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:28 pm
"Heeelp im trapped!" Blin protested, he kicked his feet and hit his tail against the ground a number of times to illustrate his point.

The Registar looked at the Allarune in confusion wondering how a non Hunter member was able to appear on the ship. "Odd, we do not have any flower people on the roster at this present time."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:03 am
Hasmat slowly woke up the with the loud protests of Blin. Hasmat realizing he was on Blin quickly got off

"Oh, Blin! I'm so sorry." Hasmat clutched his throat, his voice had gone feminine.

"Odd, we do not have any flower people on the roster at this present time."

What Flower people? and what's with my voice?  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 am
Blin sits up and inspects his steeple straw hat for any damage. "Do I know you? You look a bit unfamiliar to me madam."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 pm
Oh, haha Blin. It's me Hasmat. And what's with the madam?  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:35 am
Both Blin and the Registar stared at Hasmat incrudiously. Exchanging looks they are silent until Blin breaks the ice. "Well... when was the last time you looked in a mirror?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Um, not after I got to Byako, why?  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:44 am
Both Blin and the Registar are silent again. Registar pulls a hand mirror from her desk drawer and holds it up to Hasmat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:48 pm
Hasmat looked in the mirror at first he laughed. "that's a good one Blin but there's no way I have this pair of knockers."

he reached up to his chest to prove his point, but then he felt his "knockers." he looked down and saw that he was a plant.

"W-w-what the hell?! Im not a girl, I c-c-cant be! I know I still have my...um.... ding-a-lings."  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:55 am
"Uh...Hasmat your lower half is a flower... How could you have those?" The 4'6 talking otter asked. Seeing one of the strangest things he has ever encountered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:23 am
"They are inside the bloom where they were attached before... I'm not exactly inclined to parade them so the bloom covers them without my concentration."

Hasmat then felt the needs of a plant and said "Um... you wouldn't to have any water on you, would you?"  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Hearing the question Aria itself responded. "There is a koi pond seven floors down if you take the elevator."

"Uh...How did you end up like this Hasmat?" Blin asked the formerly undead Hunter Mercenary.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff