Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:24 pm
Faulty Ambition
"All that and more. Come, yet us discuss this in more detail in one of the operating rooms."
Phomello hoisted Brett up onto his shoulder and set off for one of the operating rooms.

"Fine with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Phomello dropped Brett down onto the operating table.
"Any preferences on metals?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Faulty Ambition
Phomello dropped Brett down onto the operating table.
"Any preferences on metals?"

"As long as it's fairly strong and doesn't weigh too much, any kind is fine with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm
"Rearden metal it is then. Any colour preferences?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:50 pm
Faulty Ambition
"Rearden metal it is then. Any colour preferences?"

Brett thought for about half a second. "Red and blue."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 pm
"Alright. So I'll be using some red paint..."
Phomello strapped Brett's stumps to the bed.
"Any last words?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Faulty Ambition
"Alright. So I'll be using some red paint..."
Phomello strapped Brett's stumps to the bed.
"Any last words?"

"Eheh...You're kidding right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 pm
Phomello took out an oxygen mask and secured it tightly over Brett's nose and mouth.
"Don't worry. This will only sting a little."
The oxygen mask began pumping oxygen and the straps around Brett tightened so that the only parts of his body that were mobile were his mouth and eyes. Phomello strode confidently over to the door and kicked it shut. A soft click sounded as the door locked itself.

The doctor grinned and opened up his toolbox, revealing rows upon rows of glistening instruments of surgery, most of them bladed. He selected one that resembled a brush with razors instead of bristles.

"Now, just try not to scream too much. I might get a headache and this is a pretty long surgery."

The screaming started as the surgery light above the door outside flickered on.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:11 am
Brian looked around for a suitable instrument, grabbing a saxophone he went to her newly drawn bed before playing a sweet sad tune with a low pitch, trying to get her to sleep peacefully. If this didn't work he always had a plan B. He smiled softly playing a good distance away a slow drawn out song.

((Sorry that took so long, I've been busy packing. I'll be gone late Wednesday through sunday and I'll be back and posting Monday. Sorry ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:15 am
"JESUS ON A STICK DOC, HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF ANESTHESIA?! YOU COULD AT LEAST KNOCK ME OUT WITH A HAMMER LIKE THEY DID IN MEDIEVAL TIMES!" These words were of course muffled by the surgery mask, and again by the door to the surgery room. But they were still fairly loud and echoed through a few halls.  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:33 pm
"Oh pipe down. It doesn't hurt that much."
The doctor finished scraping the scabs from the stumps.
He then replaced the razor brush with something larger and far more wicked looking.
"This, on the other hand, will sting like a b***h."
He set to work carving on the exposed nerves and bones.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:36 pm
Brett looked at the very pointy tool that the doctor was holding, then at his own exposed bones and nerves. He looked between the two a few times, got a look on his his the looked like he'd almost hurled and swallowed said puke, and fainted, presumably from seeing his own nerves and bones alongside a very sharp object.  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:55 pm
"Well that takes all the fun out of it..."
Phomello pouted and finished the job with the pointy objects quickly.
He then set to work fitting together the mechanical parts and fitting them to Brett's stumps.
The started on the paint job, looking discouraged.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:22 pm
Rose smiled at Brian at his attempt. She got up " I may not be good at other instruments but I do know piano." Rose walked over to the keyboard. After fiddling with some buttons she began to play one of her favorite songs 'Little Wonders' by Rob Thomas.  

kagura_rockbell

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Brett sat there and did, well, nothing. Except breathe of course.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games