Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:17 am
"Oh my god! Are you Okay?" Sano whispered.

"I can help with that. It won't be much, but it should stop the bleeding."

He cast a small healing spell. Immediately, the blood clotted and there was no more bleeding.

"I hope that helps. Point me in the direction of the tower, so I know where it is and to avoid its detection as much as possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 pm
"Judging from the trajectory of the blast, it's northeast of here...I have an idea..."

She looks up cautiously from her prone position and listens for the movement of the soldier.

"It's through in the middle of that clearing, to the North, about 200 feet..."

She sees a moth fluttering for about...she grasps it gently.

"Don't be alarmed by what I'm about to do...I'll take over the observer, so as long as you don't make sudden movements and stay low, you should be able to follow him past here..."

There's a flash of blue, and she passes out, and a bluish moth flutters ahead into the bell tower, and lands gently on the observer with the scopes...he's the only one not wearing a helmet. And the soldier shudders suddenly, and the moth flutters off. He continues to watch with his scope...or at least pretend to.

"Any movement?"

Malem, as the observer responds, "I see a flash of white over there..."

"Damn, Reliss I don't see anything."

"Trust me, he's laying low now, just fire, right there."

A shot is fired and it whizzes through the brush hitting the rebel soldier in the hand, there's a flow of blood.

"Again, you see that gush of blood?"

Another shot is fired, but the rebel rolls out of the way.

Malem thinks, I need Sano to wipe out these guys for me to return to my own body though...I might be able to fake being this soldier for a while, but...

Kokuwagata

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:46 pm
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
Aria was surprise. She hated herself. She left her guard down again. She hated herself for that. Also the fact that someone else had to save her... but then again this wasn't the first time someone save her from death. First it was Ace.... yes several times in the past Ace had come to save his life. Then it was some of the men from the dojo during that fight so long ago. She couldn't do anything to repay them for it either. And now these kind people are also doing the same. She hopes they won't die like her friends from long ago...

"How ironic, I know they were my friends, but can't even recall their names..." she said outloud a bit, as if she didn't notice the events occuring around her. "how pathetic." she said. "I can't even save myself not even my friends." Oddily she didn't notice the pellets from the shotgun slowly falling out of her body.

"So you going to quit then." Said a familar voice that aria could only hear. "Ace..." Aria mutter. "So you just going to let me die in some hell hole because you're having a guilt trip. You can't bring back the dead... well I mean you can't bring the spirit of the dead back Aria. Let them go, and worry for those in front of you. You're alot stronger and special then you think." Said the illusionary Ace. "Ace...." she said again. "Don't let those around you suffter due to your past. Don't let them get hurt. Fight Aria. For now it's the only thing that you can do." Said the Illusionary Ace. She nods, and wakes up from her odd trance. "Huh... what..." Said Aria trying to understand her enviroment and predicament she's in.

"Relax we just had to avoid soemone for a bit. You got hit but it seems you've healed." Cy said as he and Aria reappeared in the woods somewhere. He set her down and let her go. "I dont know why they want you so badly, but it seems your their target Aria."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:10 am
Sano, staying clear of the sniper's limited view range sneaks away from his original spot and sneaks to the church. He gets inside, trying to make as little noise possible. He searches for the northeast tower, with little success.

I have to find this tower, for Malem's sake.

He finds a closed door, it's locked. This must be it, he thought. He prepares to break down the door.  

Dragon_Rider101

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:28 am
C.B. walked into the church with curiosity and with amazment. Some how she loved old and antique buildings and items. She walked down the wooden floor with ease. She remebered her orphanage days when they had to pray to god for a happy life. She could't help stop when thinking of those days. She was actually happy at that time but when praying for a happy life she was hoping for the rest of them as well. It made her sad for a moment as she leaned against a statue of a motherly angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
Aria was surprise. She hated herself. She left her guard down again. She hated herself for that. Also the fact that someone else had to save her... but then again this wasn't the first time someone save her from death. First it was Ace.... yes several times in the past Ace had come to save his life. Then it was some of the men from the dojo during that fight so long ago. She couldn't do anything to repay them for it either. And now these kind people are also doing the same. She hopes they won't die like her friends from long ago...

"How ironic, I know they were my friends, but can't even recall their names..." she said outloud a bit, as if she didn't notice the events occuring around her. "how pathetic." she said. "I can't even save myself not even my friends." Oddily she didn't notice the pellets from the shotgun slowly falling out of her body.

"So you going to quit then." Said a familar voice that aria could only hear. "Ace..." Aria mutter. "So you just going to let me die in some hell hole because you're having a guilt trip. You can't bring back the dead... well I mean you can't bring the spirit of the dead back Aria. Let them go, and worry for those in front of you. You're alot stronger and special then you think." Said the illusionary Ace. "Ace...." she said again. "Don't let those around you suffter due to your past. Don't let them get hurt. Fight Aria. For now it's the only thing that you can do." Said the Illusionary Ace. She nods, and wakes up from her odd trance. "Huh... what..." Said Aria trying to understand her enviroment and predicament she's in.

"Relax we just had to avoid soemone for a bit. You got hit but it seems you've healed." Cy said as he and Aria reappeared in the woods somewhere. He set her down and let her go. "I dont know why they want you so badly, but it seems your their target Aria."

"me either." she said. "But if they are after me, then it must be important right?" she asked.  

AlexBloodRose

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 pm
Her eyes flipped open hearing another's voice. She looked around seeing no one until she decided to walk around more. She found herself in the main room of the church where they prayed to god. "Hello? Anyone here?" She asked out into the room as she entered not sure if anyone was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:35 pm
AlexBloodRose

"me either." she said. "But if they are after me, then it must be important right?" she asked.

"Yeah.." Cy placed a hand to his head. He sighed and turned to Aria. "Where to Aria? Lead the way." He said gently he still wanted to check out the lab that was near her village. Still having a hunch that thats where their problems and the S.'s orginated from. He just hoped he was right.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:51 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Yeah.." Cy placed a hand to his head. He sighed and turned to Aria. "Where to Aria? Lead the way." He said gently he still wanted to check out the lab that was near her village. Still having a hunch that thats where their problems and the S.'s orginated from. He just hoped he was right.

"Okay." she said. She walks till she found a familar path to her village. When she did. She seem confused. "This isn't good." she said. "This place is busy constantly. It's never been so quite."

There seems to be smoke coming from a far distance. "That in the direction of the labs." she said. She starts to run towards that area.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:46 pm
Time Puppet
C.B. walked into the church with curiosity and with amazment. Some how she loved old and antique buildings and items. She walked down the wooden floor with ease. She remebered her orphanage days when they had to pray to god for a happy life. She could't help stop when thinking of those days. She was actually happy at that time but when praying for a happy life she was hoping for the rest of them as well. It made her sad for a moment as she leaned against a statue of a motherly angel.

A soldier in gray and gold armor holding a large gun with multiple barrels and a big ammo tank on his back looks down from the high belltower.

"HALT! This area is temporarily under the jurisdiction of the Bursian Imperial Guard of Niebel. Stay back or else we'll be forced to take you into custody for the obstruction of Imperial Duty."

The soldier pauses, "Hey, why didn't you catch her trespassing?"

"I was focused on the woods. I didn't think someone would come in from there..." Malem shifts uneasily.

Kokuwagata

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:57 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Okay." she said. She walks till she found a familar path to her village. When she did. She seem confused. "This isn't good." she said. "This place is busy constantly. It's never been so quite."

There seems to be smoke coming from a far distance. "That in the direction of the labs." she said. She starts to run towards that area.

Cy ran after Aria, it didnt take him long to catch up with her. Eventually they came upon the smoke filled area. ((i got crap for ideas lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:29 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Cy ran after Aria, it didnt take him long to catch up with her. Eventually they came upon the smoke filled area. ((i got crap for ideas lol))

It was the remains of an manson. It seems to be southern in looks. "These are the labs?" Aria asked. "I thought they would of been... something different. Unless there is something else here, then we were too late."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:38 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

It was the remains of an manson. It seems to be southern in looks. "These are the labs?" Aria asked. "I thought they would of been... something different. Unless there is something else here, then we were too late."

"Damit.." Cy sighed as he stepped among the ruins. "Unless its underneath..." He said gently to himself. He went to the middle of the ruined Mansion and started moving the rubble out of his way. "Whatcha think Aria, that the labs underneath or no?" He said as he moved several large boulders out of the way. As he did this he didnt even break a sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:41 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Damit.." Cy sighed as he stepped among the ruins. "Unless its underneath..." He said gently to himself. He went to the middle of the ruined Mansion and started moving the rubble out of his way. "Whatcha think Aria, that the labs underneath or no?" He said as he moved several large boulders out of the way. As he did this he didnt even break a sweat.

"maybe." she said. She soon notice an odd metallic square on the ground. "Maybe this is it. But it looks sealed by blow torch."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:24 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"maybe." she said. She soon notice an odd metallic square on the ground. "Maybe this is it. But it looks sealed by blow torch."

Cy went over to where Aria was, he looked at the square and pounded it with his foot. The metal made a ringing noise, alluding to the fact that whatever was underneath it was hollow.
"You think we can get through the sucker?" Cy asked Aria.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games