Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:31 pm
"We did actually! Oi! I plan to see Spiran and Eleanor now! See you later!" Kikuchi grinned as she ran off toward said tailor shop south of Shella's crystal.

"I'll see you later then, De Nam, I must keep an eye on Kikuchi knowing how rowdy she gets!" he said, a fine excuse as he followed after her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:36 pm
"Well then...who?" De Nam asked curiously, following them. He could still see that Selkie glaring up at the ledge she had fallen off, and nearly burst out laughing when she stood straight up, only to be knocked down by the ledge again. Hana would never change, would she?

"Oww..." Hana bemoaned, rubbing a new sore spot on her head, and this time, crawled out from under the ledge, before standing up and leaving it. "I'll never do that again..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:40 pm
"Hana~~" Kikuchi said in a sing-song voice, "She wanted to see you!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:46 pm
De Nam froze, turned a deep hue of red, and asked, "Y-y-you're n-not jok-k-ing with m-m-me, a-a-are you?" That's why Hana was here?! She met Kikuchi and Hurdy, and came here?! "But...I thought she wouldn't want to see me...which is why she never visited...or sent letters..."

Hana walked around Shella, heading for the school. She hadn't been there in a long time, had she?  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:49 pm
"Not lying, no sir! Kikuchi doesn't lie, oi!" she chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:57 pm
"Uhh...then...uh...I'd see her?" De Nam asked unsurely. De Nam was prepared to turn around, and head back to the school's front porch, when his eye caught the sight of purple and fur.

Hana looked ahead, and spotted De Nam. She stopped walking. How could she have been so stupid?! Hana knew that De Nam liked to hang around the school, the geek he was! "Oh, god..." Hana sighed, and readied herself to turn around and leave, when she felt arms envelop her. "Let me go..." Hana mumbled, though not really fighting.

"Not at all." De Nam replied, tightening his hold. "You never told you were moving..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Kikuchi smiled warmly, she was sort of rooting for De Nam in this instant. Though she soon turned to Hurdy, "Ah ha, you want to explore Shella?"

"I thought you wanted to see Spiran and Eleanor?" he reminded her.

"That was an excuse to run away from Nammy," she laughed, "Though I'll visit them sooner than later... for now I just want to take in the Shella air."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 pm
"What do you mean, get away from me?! What did I do this time?!" De Nam exclaimed, still not letting go of the younger Selkie.

"That's because girls don't want you, remember?" Hana asked waspishly. "Let me go, dammit..." she grumbled.

"...I hate to bring this up...but I will. Aren't you a girl?" De Nam asked smugly. Hana punched De Nam in the arm, causing De Nam to let go of the girl, so he could rub his arm. "You still punch like a man!"

"You just take pain like a girl." Hana retorted, crossing her arms. Walking a bit closer to De Nam, she looked down, before looking back up at De Nam and pressing her lips to his shortly, before running off, leaving De Nam dumbfounded.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:34 pm
"Hey... Hurdy..." called Kikuchi as she overlooked the sluice nearest the tailor shop.

"Yes, Kikuchi?" he replied, "What is it? You seem in deep thought..."

"I was just telling Gurdy back in Marr's Pass how much I wanted to see you... I wanted to talk to you about an old memory of mine, I think you were involved... though we met a month or so ago... I think..." she explained, "But that memory seemed so real was all I'm trying to say... I was wondering if you remembered..."

Hurdy was silent a moment, collecting his thoughts together...

He was limited to his remembering however... it's because of that encounter many years ago that he was so restricted much to his displeasure. The preacher had a notion that perhaps he did know Kikuchi alot earlier than it seemed... though logic doubted this fact... something deep down screamed in a shrill manner that it was indeed the truth.

Hurdy shook his head with a forlorn frown, "I can't say I do..." he answered meekly.

"In that memory... you made a promise to me..."

"A... promise, Kikuchi?"

"You said... you said you'd come back to Shella, you said you'd come back to see me again but you never did... I waited for you for years, Hurdy, but you never kept your promise... everything just grew darker after that..." Kikuchi said, as though on the verge of tears, "When my parents were gone you were the last hope I grasped onto, Hurdy, I wanted to dance with you again... I wanted to see you smile... but you..." she trailed off.

"You never returned... I thought you died... and so I forgot about you... then my parents passed away... I just shoved away all of those pleasant memories... until I met Gurdy..."

"Kikuchi... I..."

"I'm so sorry... but... I can't remember making such a promise to you... I can't remember anything past my age of 20 or so... I just... and I don't even know why I can't remember anything..." Hurdy said weakly, his lost his lively glow.

"..............I see............" she answered with a long pause.

"This was a bad idea... I knew it... Hurdy never should have come to see me... I... I miss Gurdy, that's for sure..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:47 pm
De Nam sputtered in a shocked tone, "W-w-what was that?!" and he chased after Hana, who had shouted in reply,

"I think they call a kiss, moron!" Hana ran past, feeling the crystal pendant on her necklace banging against her neck. Wasn't it half of a circle? A perfect circle, if not mistaken...

De Nam finally caught up with Hana, and he grasped her shoulder, with an inquiring look. "Why did you do it?" he asked quietly.

"Well...people kiss the people they want...and I really don't want anyone else..." Hana shrugged nonchalantly, though it was clear she was struggling with saying this, her cheeks turning pinker with each word.

"Uhh...well...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the same..." De Nam grinned, and he grasped Hana's hand. He bent down a little to kiss the shorter teen, as the pendants on thier necklaces clashed together.

Hana was shocked by De Nam's bold action, however, she responded back. She felt their necklaces meet, and moved her hand to it. 'A perfect circle...heh...' Hana thought amusedly.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:53 pm
"Well... er..." Kikuchi sputtered awkwardly, "Let's just not talk about it anymore--"

"No, I'm sorry for not being able to remember, it's a foolish action on my part, I do feel close to you in a way more than our current friendship but there's something that's holding it back... my ability to keep memories..." Hurdy frowned as he wrapped her arms around the younger Clavat, "I wish I could recall, honestly, I do..."

Kikuchi didn't return the action or say much more, she just let him hold onto her...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:03 pm
'Oh my...I kissed her...uhh...is that a bad thing?' De Nam's spastically fumbled mind shouted. he didn't know what else to do, aside from his arms already holding onto Hana. But that didn't matter much, especially since six years of knowledge from being sexually active completely went down the drain. 'Stupid brain, you need to work when I need you to!'

Hana slowly parted her lips from De Nam's, a curious look on her face. "So...where does this leave us?" she asked, laughing a little. After all, sleeping with your best friend, avoiding them, then kissing them was a questionable means...

"That's a good question...too bad my brain died a few seconds ago..." De Nam sweatdropped, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I have skills to make Nammy kill his brain! Finally, a weapon against him that will work!" Hana exclaimed. De Nam laughed. Once again, the best friends weren't awkward, they were just De Nam and Hana, crazy duo extrodinaire.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:07 pm
"I appologize for being absent..." Hurdy sighed.

"Hurdy... there is no need to appologize to me... it's fine... there's nothing we could do about it..." she replied.

"I'm sorry for leaving and not saying anything..." he added.

"Wait... huh?" Kikuchi quiried, she was confused by this statement, "You mean when... wait... hold on... what're you talking about, Hurdy?" she asked, though couldn't move much under his weight, he seemed stuck like glue.

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you so, Miss Kikuchi."

"Miss Kikuchi...?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:18 pm
((Uh oh...XDDD))

"But you know...it's still an important question..." Hana laughed a little. "I mean...does that make us...a couple? Ew...what a word..." Hana laughed gleefully.

"Euh...no clue..." De Nam grinned, letting go of Hana. It was good she was back to her normal self. That was the side of Hana that De nam loved the most. Wait a minute...did the man just use the word love?! Shrugging it off, De Nam looked thoughtful before declaring, "Partners?"

"Sure, sounds good. Partners it is!" Hana grinned brightly.

"Parters, or partners in crime?"

"Freaking fiend, of course crime! Let's get another Gigan Toad!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:21 pm
((That's what I thought when I made that post. xD))

"Hurdy...?" Kikuchi squeaked as she turned her head slightly, though she couldn't move her head much she knew something was odd with him...

"Yes...? What is it...?" he inquired.

"Nothing... your mannerism changed... like Gurdy's... it was strange was all..."

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff